If you’re into Asian women you’re gay asf and they fraud

Are you sure you are not generalizing? Asia is big as hell if you count all countries , is there a better place in asia or is it all the same , face wise
I’m referring to east Asia specifically

Muh feminine Asian waifu
View attachment 2940262

What’s feminine about a flat face, straight eyebrows, flat body, tiny eyes? Nigga, gooks aren’t feminine
I mean, being feminine now means having incel features? If you take any LTB from any race, they will look like an Asian woman.

Is this LTB white girl so feminine? She has the same characteristics as an Asian woman
82762e

This is feminine? Lol

asian women look like asian men because their whole race looks very feminine and neotenous, your argument of it being gay makes 0 sense
No Asian women look like Asian men because they lack dimorphism not because they look feminine. Asian women look androgynous and do NOT look neotenous. They have small eyes which isn’t neotenous or feminine that “cute face” image you have of Asian women in your head delete that, that is their face after artificial things like surgery not their phenotypical look. Even when they look “cute” they still have small eyes. There is a reason why white women fit their beauty standards by just existing more than them.

Also their faces are flat which isn’t feminine to get look neutral like they don’t look masculine or feminine like they’re stuck in between. They look like babies if they had small eyes and facial bone mass wideness and flat face. In fact babies have more projected maxilla.

Last edited:
I mean, being feminine now means having incel features? If you take any LTB from any race, they will look like an Asian woman.

Is this LTB white girl so feminine? She has the same characteristics as an Asian woman
View attachment 2972974

This is feminine? Lol
View attachment 2972975
The one on the right in that anime thing looks European North Atlantic and it’s not the colours but the face features looking Eurocentric. Also has smaller waist to hip ratio (bone structure) which is common in non-east Asians like white and black

No one cares. Get fogged by a noodlestacy.
Noodlestacy 1
Noodlestacy 2

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
The one on the right in that anime thing looks European North Atlantic and it’s not the colours but the face features looking Eurocentric. Also has smaller waist to hip ratio (bone structure) which is common in non-east Asians like white and black
Since when is having 0 brow ridge and 0 jaw eurocentric? Every conversion of anime characters to 3D looks asian.
942e7eedcb055ac361643514a5df8b9bda19125d 1920x1080

It's only the coloring and probably the nose that get the euro treatment. Clive in FF16 and old Noctis in FF15 are the only exceptions where they legit look white. Manglobe are the only studio that even attempts to draw white characters, imo.

Last edited:
cope, she has plastic surgery, nose job to get European nose, has her whole face bones structure shapes and fake up and and that insane asian fraudoshop and filter. Her face is an orc behind all that morph frauding

View attachment 2973642View attachment 2973643View attachment 2973644View attachment 2973646
They can get euro noses naturally - easy. I've seen plenty of Japanese people especially with tall bridges. It's all luck. She ain't frauding, those are legit candids. The pics you posted are obvious filtering though. I'm beginning to think you're a white woman or sfcel with all this unwarranted rage.

Last edited:
Since when is having 0 brow ridge and 0 jaw is eurocentric? Every conversion of anime characters to 3D looks asian.
View attachment 2973636
It's only the coloring and probably the nose that get the euro treatment. Clive in FF16 and old Noctis in FF15 are the only exceptions where they legit look white. Manglobe are the only studio that even attempts to draw white characters, imo.
That picture proves my point. Every conversion of anime characters to looks European. The “cute Asian girl face” you have in your head has Eurocentric features. That is the face they WANT but is NOT phenotypical of them. They want to look mixed with white with European features like large eyes, and tall, slimmer prominent nose.

IMG 4637

IMG 4640
Cope harder

They can get euro noses naturally - easy. I've seen plenty of Japanese people especially with tall bridges. It's all luck. She ain't frauding, those are legit candids. The pics you posted are obvious filtering though. I'm beginning to think you're a white woman or sfcel with all this unwarranted rage.
“They can get euro noses naturally” no they can’t it’s not their phenotype that’s why it’s European nose. Asian noses are wider, flatter, and more bulbous. That type of nose is germanic especially northern and Western European.

Last edited:
She’s frauding and clearly has surgery the nose and the eyes and has that Asian filter that can change everything. You’re coping so hard LMAOO

You can also tell she did something to her bone structure looks exactly like thsie frauds pictures and before after surgeries where they try to give them an oval face 🤣🤣

Last edited:
That picture proves my point. Every conversion of anime characters to looks European. The “cute Asian girl face” you have in your head has Eurocentric features. That is the face they WANT but is NOT phenotypical of them. They want to look mixed with white with European features like large eyes, and tall, slimmer prominent nose.

View attachment 2973651

View attachment 2973658 Cope harder
Look at the cheekbones difference. Look at how the browridge is non-existant for cloud. Look at the small jaw. Pay attention to the harmony. Stereotypical japanese shit. Get real.

Keep barking for Asian queens and princesses.
Tbh no one needs this thread's message, just post cute rice stacies.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Look at the cheekbones difference. Look at how the browridge is non-existant for cloud. Look at the small jaw. Pay attention to the harmony. Stereotypical japanese shit. Get real.
His brow ridge is prominent and even if it wasn’t he still looks European, you can find lack of prominent brow ridge in European men depends on the individual’s testosterone naturally but you can’t find European features naturally in Asian if they have that then it’s surgery or fraud. Cloud has deep set eyes which is European typical

IMG 4641
IMG 2234

His entire cranial facial structure is European you’re coping so hard.

IMG 4644
IMG 4637
IMG 4640
IMG 4639

Keep barking for Asian queens and princesses.
Tbh no one needs this thread's message, just post cute rice stacies.
View attachment 2973675
I don’t bark at them, they’ll start thinking they can eat me.
They are literal orcs and goblins with surgery to look more Eurocentric
Ching chong nobody is jealous of your orcs
Cope harder
IMG 4648
IMG 4647
IMG 4665
IMG 4663

• +1
Reactions: Hottaco34
IMG 9821
Nigga these chicks faces are the funniest shit ive ever seen JFL
They look like autists haha