eat no fruit on a weight lostt journey?

D

Deleted member 19905

Platinum
only eat protein to keep max muscle while losing weight?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Better to consume some carbs like 150g - 200g otherwise thyroid function will decline and stress hormones will increase instead.

High potassium fruits will be better than starches as they trigger less insulin.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 19905
You need vitamin c

C-a-l-o-r-i-e d-e-f-i-c-i-t

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and exeight
Better to consume some carbs like 150g - 200g otherwise thyroid function will decline and stress hormones will increase instead.

High potassium fruits will be better than starches as they trigger less insulin.
Depends on the fruit. Unfortunately watermelon, though extremely rich in potassium (640mg per 100g) has a massive GI and hinders fat loss.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 19905, Tonymontana and 1 other person
No. Fruit is very good for fat loss, and staying lean due to the extremely low calorie density and high fiber.

The oldschool idea that fruit makes you fat is bullshit. The only time fructose has made people fat is when they're drinking or consuming processed foods that contain "HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP". But the sugars that you get from fruit are neglible, and total calorie intake still remains king at the end of the day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19905
super simple, high protein and higher/mod carbs and low fat, natural sugars like fruit are healthier than the processed junk, if you ate a full box of grapes now that isnt really clever is it but having 1-3 pieces of fruit a day is fine, I prefer wholegrains on my cut due to the balanced and steady energy you get from it(its not life changing lol), carbs are also protein sparing too

• +1
  • +1
eat enough carbs to keep cortisol resting and count calories

• +1
Depends on the fruit. Unfortunately watermelon, though extremely rich in potassium (640mg per 100g) has a massive GI and hinders fat loss.

Bro this is bro science. A calorie deficit is LITERALLY the ONLY THING that matters. You believe in the GI right? Ok so white rice has a massive GI too right? So with your logic, eating LITERALLY 1 grain of rice a day and nothing else will "hinder fat loss" and prevent you from losing weight? No cuz the amount of rice (the calories) is what matters. You can eat cake everyday and lose weight.

Bro this is bro science. A calorie deficit is LITERALLY the ONLY THING that matters. You believe in the GI right? Ok so white rice has a massive GI too right? So with your logic, eating LITERALLY 1 grain of rice a day and nothing else will "hinder fat loss" and prevent you from losing weight? No cuz the amount of rice (the calories) is what matters. You can eat cake everyday and lose weight.
You can lose weight eating nothing but white sugar.

The goal is to lose body fat. Going on a full sugar diet will lead to a huge loss of muscle mass and a very skinnyfat body.

Looksmaxing is much more than CICO. Calories are the only thing that matter for losing weight. But you do not want to just make the number on the scale smaller, you want to reduce the amount of fat your body stores in relation to muscle mass!

A high carb, low protein diet is a great way to ensure the body stays skinnyfat even when the person becomes underweight.
It matters a *lot* where those daily 1500kcal come from even when the person is in a deficit, body composition wise.

Ever wondered how some people can have a BMI of 18-19 and still have like 23% body fat? Exactly, they are eating a very high carb diet with little to no protein.

Skinnyfats are especially prevalent in India, a culture where much of the daily caloric intake comes from wheat and high glycemic index foods. These people are underweight by BMI but have a huge body fat % and no muscle definition.

Last edited:

The goal is to lose body fat. Going on a full sugar diet will lead to a huge loss of muscle mass and a very skinnyfat body.

Looksmaxing is much more than CICO. Calories are the only thing that matter for losing weight. But you do not want to just make the number on the scale smaller, you want to reduce the amount of fat your body stores in relation to muscle mass!

A high carb, low protein diet is a great way to ensure the body stays skinnyfat even when the person becomes underweight.
It matters a *lot* where those daily 1500kcal come from even when the person is in a deficit, body composition wise.

Ever wondered how some people can have a BMI of 18-19 and still have like 23% body fat? Exactly, they are eating a very high carb diet with little to no protein.

Yeah youre a dumb nigger,

Yeah youre a dumb nigger,
I gave you two academic sources, you have nothing except "trust me bro". :lul:

Go ahead and keep cutting on wheat, sugar and pasta and set yourself back 1 year for no reason, when you could progress much faster in a state close to ketosis and lose little to no muscle mass.

Where are all these pro bodybuilders who cut eating pasta? Why are they all eating ketogenic diets high in meats before a competition to lean down, with little to no high GI foods?

What do they know, they're dumb niggers!

Carb cut

Skinnyfats are especially prevalent in India, a culture where much of the daily caloric intake comes from wheat and high glycemic index foods. These people are underweight by BMI but have a huge body fat % and no muscle definition.

Dude if you eat 500 calories of white sugar, ur body will use it and then when it needs more calories it will literally use fat. It doesnt use muscle, the 1500 calories needed for your braincells to literally not die would literally make u look like a jew if it used muscle. Literally after 3 days of eating white sugar only youd look like a jew. This isnt how it works, you are actually a retard i would love to lynch you in minecraft if i ever ran into on a server.

Go ahead and keep cutting on wheat, sugar and pasta and set yourself back 1 year for no reason, when you could progress much faster in a state close to ketosis and lose little to no muscle mass.

Where are all these pro bodybuilders who cut eating pasta? Why are they all eating ketogenic diets high in meats before a competition to lean down, with little to no high GI foods?

What do they know, they're dumb niggers!

View attachment 1747498
dude you literally can google people who ate cake everyday and lost bodyfat you dumb fucking nigger. IMAGINE BEING WRONG IN 2022 WHEN U CAN GOOGLE ANYTHING LMAO ACTUALLY A DUMB NIGGER RETARD 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Gandy
Dude if you eat 500 calories of white sugar, ur body will use it and then when it needs more calories it will literally use fat. It doesnt use muscle, the 1500 calories needed for your braincells to literally not die would literally make u look like a jew if it used muscle. Literally after 3 days of eating white sugar only youd look like a jew. This isnt how it works, you are actually a retard i would love to lynch you in minecraft if i ever ran into on a server.
Carb cut

Bodybuilders gradually cut their carb consumption to zero before the competition day, to reduce the amount of bloat and body fat.

If it's just CICO, why don't they just eat a bunch of chocolate bars and sugar? Because a high glydemic index diet leads to fat storage at the expense of muscle mass.

Educate yourself. Go to school, then make public posts before you embarrass yourself further.

You are an autistic failure, you have no real knowledge on this subject or how why glycemic index is important in body fat loss.

View attachment 1747506

Bodybuilders gradually cut their carb consumption to zero before the competition day, to reduce the amount of bloat and body fat.

If it's just CICO, why don't they just eat a bunch of chocolate bars and sugar? Because a high glydemic index diet leads to fat storage at the expense of muscle mass.

Educate yourself. Go to school, then make public posts before you embarrass yourself further.

You are an autistic failure, you have no real knowledge on this subject or how why glycemic index is important in body fat loss.

This is fake right? He went from 23% bf to 9% while eating cake everyday. According to your nigger logic its fake and impossible right? God i would love to put 16 fucking rounds into ur retarded skull in minecraft. Dont dodge, tell me if its impossible and its fake. Is it fake yes or no?

What I am doing at the moment: i am skipping breakfast, i only eat 2 meals per day. High protein, a lot of salads. As for fruits i only eat blueberries and kiwi. Kiwi are very good for weight loss.
I also drink a lot of water, i do intermitent fasting 16-8. 16hours no eat, 8 hours eat.
I consume green tea on empty stomach, very good for weight loss and it gives you vitamin.
I also take spirulina powder, very good in nutrients and also gives me energy.

I read today that a deficiency in potassium can make your face look bloated cause you retain a lot of water. I just order some potassium pills as I know I cant take from my salads the right quantity for a day.

I am with this diet for 2-3 weeks. Im already seeing good progress. I guess it works.

This

This is fake right? He went from 23% bf to 9% while eating cake everyday. According to your nigger logic its fake and impossible right? God i would love to put 16 fucking rounds into ur retarded skull in minecraft. Dont dodge, tell me if its impossible and its fake. Is it fake yes or no?

He starts his day with sourdough with honey and almond butter, poached egg, porridge and a protein shake.

For lunch, he has grilled veg with chicken or beef and a protein shake, and for dinner, grilled veg with tofu or fish and a protein shake.

In between meals, he has three slices of cake per day.

There is nothing wrong with carbs. But he is not living on carbs. He works out hard, he eats a mostly protein diet, and his workout fuel is 3 slices of cake (and some sourdough).

I'm not an atkins advocate. I eat carbs on a workout day. You can stay at very low body fat eating carbs.

Eating *nothing* but sugar, he would not have his current physique.
This guy, with this workout routine, will burn off those 3 slices of cake in no time.

(Yes, anyone could cut from 25% even as low as 8% eating nothing but porridge or sugar - see Auschwitz prisoners. But you would also have an Auschwitz physique from a lack of protein! The man you linked eats a very high protein diet)

Last edited:
There is nothing wrong with carbs. But he is not living on carbs. He works out hard, he eats a mostly protein diet, and his workout fuel is 3 slices of cake (and some sourdough).

I'm not an atkins advocate. I eat carbs on a workout day. You can stay at very low body fat eating carbs.

Eating *nothing* but sugar, he would not have his current physique.
This guy, with this workout routine, will burn off those 3 slices of cake in no time.

(Yes, anyone could cut from 25% even as low as 8% eating nothing but porridge or sugar - see Auschwitz prisoners. But you would also have an Auschwitz physique from a lack of protein! The man you linked eats a very high protein diet)
Nigger what r u even talking about? Can you lose bodyfat while eating cake, yes or no?