Eating anus + sniffing feet should be normalized among hetero men

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
Most "men" are missing out on an awful lot by not eating out the ass of their hookup and/or caressing, sniffing, worshipping the feet(soles) of her.

You guys are fucking retarded tbh. I mean, how can you NOT find that sexy af? The female ass(hole) was meant to be devoured. Sat on his face. Fart on it. Etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, Primalsplit, baerr and 9 others
Most "men" are missing out on an awful lot by not eating out the ass of their hookup and/or caressing, sniffing, worshipping the feet(soles) of her.

You guys are fucking retarded tbh. I mean, how can you NOT find that sexy af? The female ass(hole) was meant to be devoured. Sat on his face. Fart on it. Etc
Society is still sexually repressed

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Primalsplit and WeiWei
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

• JFL
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh
Finally a high iq user👏

• JFL
Reactions: omnilegent
Sounded normal until the fart part

• Ugh..
Reactions: WeiWei

Feet yea but i dont wanna eat ass. Imagine u eat her ass and she shits in ur mouth 🤮

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and HighLtn
i could eat your ass goy bitch nigger

You're too predictable, man. I was on the front page and read the nasty ass thread title and knew it was gonna be a thread of yours.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit

How many asses have you eaten so far? How many feet have you sniffed?

• Love it
Reactions: WeiWei