Eating big portion of hamburgers

Shkreliii

Shkreliii

Kraken
1 chicken fried parmesan hamburger, gigantic, massive!

2 1990's inspired hamburgers, sweet cheese and ketchup, very nice.

1 banana split shake

1 massive fries.

UNfortunately i got cucked and couldnt buy more.

Snapchat 1534773668

Taste > presentation

I ate home made fried chicke before too, and beer.

Inb4 looks disgusting, its a hotspot and night, poor wagies are tired bhai.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: qxtwz7854 and Vermilioncore
Fuck all of you,dont dare 0 me bitch cunts

good job eat more

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Suifuel the fucking joker will ascend with lady gaga
I pray that the movie ends with it all being inside his head and he just fucks his fist and busts a giant nut and the movie ends with him being a failure incel still

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and SoundnVision
death of despair cooking

I pray that the movie ends with it all being inside his head and he just fucks his fist and busts a giant nut and the movie ends with him being a failure incel still
Yeah, such a huge part with realistic joker is that hes an incel... i seriously doubt people would cause an uprising like they did if they were all sex havers, especially with the stalking thing.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and Vermilioncore
Disgusting that joker had to murder a bunch of rich people, cause an almost national insurection, escape high grade jail, just to get a groupie hoe mentally ill gal

Like those cringe tiktok women worshipping school shooters, where tf were they before :dafuckfeels:

• Woah
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Disgusting that joker had to murder a bunch of rich people, cause an almost national insurection, escape high grade jail, just to get a groupie hoe mentally ill gal

Like those cringe tiktok women worshipping school shooters, where tf were they before :dafuckfeels:
It’s a catch 22; a school shooter only becomes attractive once he’s a school shooter. If he had never shot up a school, he’d never been on any females radar.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Good goy

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and kebab
burger king unironically mogs in n out so hard don't reply to this comment im not answering

burger king unironically mogs in n out so hard don't reply to this comment im not answering
This is max, swedish burgers, mogs burger king and miccy d's

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
enjoy bhai !