Eating eggs is like a full time job

D

Deleted member 22190

Kraken
I FUCKING HATE EGGS, BUT THEY'RE SO RIDICULOUSLY GOOD FOR YOU THAT YOU HAVE TO EAT THEM, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT, WHY DO EGGS HAVE TO TASTE LIKE SUCH SHIT? FUUUUCK EVEN KETCHUP DOESN'T NUMB THE TASTE WELL ENOUGH, IT FEELS LIKE I'M SLOWLY CASTRATING MY TASTE BUDS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CsCurry, MaxillaMaxing, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
They taste great

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: stunna, Gladiator, MiroslavBulldosex and 21 others
They taste amazing so end it if you don’t like eggs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gladiator, height, to be human and 6 others
Make omelette

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar
drink

• +1
Reactions: stunna
I only cook eggs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Fry them scrabbled with cheese.

• +1
Reactions: Ricochet
put eggs in a tortilla and and top with cheese

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ricochet and BoneDensity
Scrambled eggs with avocado toast is one of the most tasty meals and I can’t get tired of it

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and rand anon

Actually they taste like shit if you eat only the albumen. Whole scrambled eggs are very tasty and nutritious, only subhumans gymcels eat eggs without the yolk

• +1
Reactions: stunna and BoneDensity
Actually they taste like shit if you eat only the albumen. Whole scrambled eggs are very tasty and nutritious, only subhumans gymcels eat eggs without the yolk
Oh shit, is the reason it tastes like garbage because I stirred and removed the yolk?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tonymontana, Moggable and It'snotover
Oh shit, is the reason it tastes like garbage because I stirred and removed the yolk?
Yes. Unless you eat more than 10 eggs you should leave the Yolk, removing it is a gymcelling cope started by some subhuman. Without it they taste like shit, try them with the yolk and you'll see how tasty they are. It is also the most nutritious part because it is rich of good fats and vitamins

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Deleted member 22190
bro what are you doing

the yolk is 1. the tastiest part and 2. the most nutritous

• +1
Reactions: stunna, TUSSELEIF and It'snotover
you gotta eat them with the shell. it´s the best best and tastiest part

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ricochet
eat only yolk

put on other things

yol delicious

you might not be able to digest white which is common, body will repspond negatively make taste bad

Yes. Unless you eat more than 10 eggs you should leave the Yolk, removing it is a gymcelling cope started by some subhuman. Without it they taste like shit, try them with the yolk and you'll see how tasty they are. It is also the most nutritious part because it is rich of good fats and vitamins
Gotta try it next time then, appreciate it

• Love it
Reactions: It'snotover
Add water to them

Scramble some eggs with mix herb, salt, pepper, chilli and garlic

Make omelet eggs with chili onions mushrooms tomato salt pepper maybe even olives if you like that

Eat omelet like that together with bread (eggs is not really tasty to eat without bread). Everything taste better with carbs

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
I used to like eggs, but since I've been eating 10eggs daily I can't see them anymore.

One tip that numbs the taste is chilli drops. In general if you make food spicy enough, you cant really taste it.

Duck eggs bro

Just drink them raw. If you don't crush the yolk, they have no taste. If you care about vitamins, cooking destroys then anyway, and only yolk has them, so it's pretty silly to leave it out.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
liquid has most bioavailability

ducks consume grains/seeds = PUFA, hence 12.6% PUFA.
Duck fat becomes Liquid in your mouth

You need pufa for brain cognition.
Limit the ultra processed oils cottonseed etc