Eating food doesn’t satisfy me anymore

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

unattractive
Staff
I started dieting six weeks, but now I’m not enjoying food anymore, not even on my cheat days. I just don’t like eating food anymore. Before, I would enjoy eating food on cheat days even when I was dieting but it’s changed now. It’s so joever.

@appealmaxed @NumbThePain

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, datboijj, Costcosuperstore and 13 others
Jealous....

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, appealmaxed and BrutalMogger
intimidate the intimidated and carve your way to victory

aint that a good thing

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: coisbhai, dopaminebeyondfried, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
I started dieting six weeks, but now I’m not enjoying food anymore, not even on my cheat days. I just don’t like eating food anymore. Before, I would enjoy eating food on cheat days even when I was dieting but it’s changed now. It’s so joever.

surely if your cals are restricted below 1000 a day, when you have cheat days it’s gotta feel fucking amazing. i’d be euphoric asf. you got no cravings? nothing?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
sweetheart

• Love it
leanmax forever, no point doing something you don’t enjoy realistically. don’t eat

• So Sad
Brutal, give it time and try different foods, like japanese, steaks, etc

Otherwise losing things that make you happy is such an incel trait... 😔

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: coisbhai and Michael Myers
surely if your cals are restricted below 1000 a day, when you have cheat days it’s gotta feel fucking amazing. i’d be euphoric asf. you got no cravings? nothing?
I do crave some certain food but after a few bites, I’m done — I don’t want more and when I eat more to finish it, I just don’t enjoy it at all. It used to feel great when I was dieting years ago but not anymore. :feelscry:

Brutal, give it time and try different foods, like japanese, steaks, etc

Otherwise losing things that make you happy is such an incel trait... 😔
Exactly bhai… :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry: And yeah I mainly eat Asian food, either South Asian or East Asian. Occasionally western food (burgers… you know.. goyslop).

I do crave some certain food but after a few bites, I’m done — I don’t want more and when I eat more to finish it, I just don’t enjoy it at all. It used to feel great when I was dieting years ago but not anymore. :feelscry:
tbh, at that point when you get fed up of eating it lol, stop. na but i’m deadass not sure how it’s possible to restrict cals to less than 1000, out of will in the beginning (not cos of negative appetite) and now not want to eat in general lol. maybe u should eat at maintenance for a while, let your body regulate and return to normal. 6 weeks at less than 1000 would have guaranteed nuked your test, metabolism etc

• +1
Exactly bhai… :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry: And yeah I mainly eat Asian food, either South Asian or East Asian. Occasionally western food (burgers… you know.. goyslop).
Try some indian food as well

Most people get foodpoisoning in india, because indians are dirty and unhygienic, but their food is not that bad

• +1
i dont enjoy pumping oxygenated blood to my brain anymore

Mogs me. That's one thing I don't have. Whenever I starvemax, I crave almost every dish

btw; I gave up today. Got a massive migraine from my neck and I needed to stop. Also had to drive today for one hour plus work

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Michael Myers
Yes, food from any northern europe country should make any sane mans’ stomach churn in disgust.

• +1
same for me, getting work done is the only thing that satisfies me, nothing else

• +1
tbh, at that point when you get fed up of eating it lol, stop. na but i’m deadass not sure how it’s possible to restrict cals to less than 1000, out of will in the beginning (not cos of negative appetite) and now not want to eat in general lol. maybe u should eat at maintenance for a while, let your body regulate and return to normal. 6 weeks at less than 1000 would have guaranteed nuked your test, metabolism etc
I want to reach my goal first before I go back to my regular eating habits. I already lost most of it anyway. I thought of just stopping with eating after I’m fed up of eating but I mean, it’s sushi, I paid for it and I can’t leave it for the next day because it’ll get bad. Anyway I don’t understand it either.

Try some indian food as well

Most people get foodpoisoning in india, because indians are dirty and unhygienic, but their food is not that bad
I’m Pakistani, so South Asian cuisine is something I’m very familiar with. We have a more meat-based approach to our cuisine and I prefer it over the vegetable-based approach in their cuisine. Most of the stuff I like (tandoor stuff) comes from Punjab, which is mostly in Pakistan, I never go to any “Indian” restaurants because we already make it at home ourselves and in a way I like. Some of the Pakistani restaurants LARP as “Indian restaurants,” it’s pretty funny. :hnghn:

Your body got used to starving, you trained yourself

• +1
Mogs me. That's one thing I don't have. Whenever I starvemax, I crave almost every dish

btw; I gave up today. Got a massive migraine from my neck and I needed to stop. Also had to drive today for one hour plus work
I mean, I do crave some stuff but after a few bites, I’m already done and don’t want more. But I finish it anyway because I have to. Lol. And that sucks to hear about your migraine, get enough rest. What are you having for dinner?

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
Yes, food from any northern europe country should make any sane mans’ stomach churn in disgust.
I don’t really eat western food except for burgers and fries sometimes. I mainly opt for East Asian or South Asian. But South Asian food is high in calories, so nowadays I’m opting for East Asian food, Japanese and Korean (though the Japanese place are run by Chinese people, lol).

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and murdah
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Your body got used to starving, you trained yourself
This process can be reversed is what you’re saying? Yeah, I think that’s right - my body is used to starving, so even when I don’t eat much, I already get “sick of it” after a mere few bites.

I want to reach my goal first before I go back to my regular eating habits. I already lost most of it anyway. I thought of just stopping with eating after I’m fed up of eating but I mean, it’s sushi, I paid for it and I can’t leave it for the next day because it’ll get bad. Anyway I don’t understand it either.
fuck i’ve made it to 2k.
gotta burn some, if i burn 300 i’ll be happy

• +1
Reactions: timid, Costcosuperstore and Michael Myers
I mean, I do crave some stuff but after a few bites, I’m already done and don’t want more. But I finish it anyway because I have to. Lol. And that sucks to hear about your migraine, get enough rest. What are you having for dinner?
Ok bhai. Yes I will. I had grilled cheese

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, murdah and Michael Myers
This process can be reversed is what you’re saying? Yeah, I think that’s right - my body is used to starving, so even when I don’t eat much, I already get “sick of it” after a mere few bites.
Yeah it’s like on Ramadan after a few days your hunger decreases automatically and you get full faster, cause it adapts to the situation

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, murdah, MaghrebGator and 1 other person
fuck i’ve made it to 2k.
gotta burn some, if i burn 300 i’ll be happy
Did you have the chicken? I haven’t had dinner yet and it’s almost 9 pm. I’m gonna have some curry, not sure how many calories it is but it’s fluid and not solid.

I'm obsessed with food to unsuspected degrees

Especially noodles with milk, french toasts, protein yoghurts, tuna sandwiches, pizza with tuna, i can't almost satiate myself from this and it's all because of ADHD

• +1
Yeah it’s like on Ramadan after a few days your hunger decreases automatically and you get full faster, cause it adapts to the situation
Tomorrow it will be 7 weeks like this. Maybe that’s why Ramadan is only for 4 weeks. I started feeling this way 1 or 2 weeks ago. More proof Islam is legit. @emeraldglass

• Love it
Reactions: emeraldglass and MaghrebGator
tbf not annoyed at eating some more. had egg whites again w reduced cheddar cheese and ham and bbq sauce lol
i think the amount of cardio i did makes up for it and still puts me in a v good deficit. i’ll try my best to burn some cals in what’s left of the day but it’s not too much of an issue.

Did you have the chicken? I haven’t had dinner yet and it’s almost 9 pm. I’m gonna have some curry, not sure how many calories it is but it’s fluid and not solid.

• +1
Reactions: timid and Michael Myers

• So Sad
Ramadan is the best excuse to lose weight. I don't know how but i always can mantain myself to 1200 calories without suffering. I cam do it the rest of the year but i suffer a lot like the meme of the old wrinkled wojak

I think it's because the initial dopamine of iftar is so big and durable that it makes people with dopamine/serotonin deficiency not need stimulation for way longer hours

• +1
I'm obsessed with food to unsuspected degrees

Especially noodles with milk, french toasts, protein yoghurts, tuna sandwiches, pizza with tuna, i can't almost satiate myself from this and it's all because of ADHD
Noodles with milk? :hnghn: You put warm milk instead of hot water in your bowl?

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
tbf not annoyed at eating some more. had egg whites again w reduced cheddar cheese and ham and bbq sauce lol
i think the amount of cardio i did makes up for it and still puts me in a v good deficit. i’ll try my best to burn some cals in what’s left of the day but it’s not too much of an issue.
Well you are dietmogging me hard. If you weren’t concerned about maintaining muscle I think you’d lose it quicker like I am. I’m thinking of what I will have next for my cheat day. Probably sushi again. Maybe Korean chicken. :feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and appealmaxed
eat after a hard workout its very pleasurable.

• +1
Noodles with milk? :hnghn: You put warm milk instead of hot water in your bowl?
You boil water, put the noodles (150-300g) for 5 minutes or so (Very small and short ones, not spaghetti ones), then put it in a bowl after draining it from water, put 100ml or 200ml of milk, and put either sugar or in my case sweetener

I really can't believe so many people are surprised when i mention it. It tastes incredibly good and is very addictive, like boosted cereals with better texture

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Costcosuperstore and Michael Myers
Ramadan is the best excuse to lose weight. I don't know how but i always can mantain myself to 1200 calories without suffering. I cam do it the rest of the year but i suffer a lot like the meme of the old wrinkled wojak

I think it's because the initial dopamine of iftar is so big and durable that it makes people with dopamine/serotonin deficiency not need stimulation for way longer hours
I’m basically doing two ramadans in a row without any sehri (suhoor) and iftari (iftar). :feelswah: And no eids at the end of each month. Man, I miss ramadan. :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry: When is the next one? I believe it was April this year so March in 2025?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Costcosuperstore and MaghrebGator