Eating late at night is a silent but deadly Looksmin

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
If you are heightmaxxing, then eating anywhere near two hours before bed time is going to mean your HGH is inhibited, basically stunting growth. I'm amazed its taken PSL this long to figure it out tbh, it may unironically be the last piece of the heightmaxxing puzzle. And it's all thanks to KrissKross.

Eating heaps (caloric surplus) is cope if you have to eat late at night to accomplish it. How many tall skinny guys you see? Coincidence? I think not...

Diminishing returns beyond eating at normal amounts tbh.

• +1
Reactions: getra, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 12218 and 2 others
Great discover by dr. Krisskross

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
I see lots of tall skinyy guys and not a lot of tall fatsos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688, Deleted member 12218 and KrissKross
Does this matter if your growth plates are closed?

How so? I thought after they are closed it doesn't matter?
I mean as in that yes, your growth plates being closed does matter. If they are you cannot grow anymore and its over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Curlbrahhh, 5'8manlet, JMax and 1 other person
I mean as in that yes, your growth plates being closed does matter. If they are you cannot grow anymore and its over

What did you mean the first time then?

What did you mean the first time then?
Bruh, idk. Just accept the fact that if your plates are closed its over for heightmaxxing and this thread is irrelevant to you. Thats all you need to know mm'kay pumpkin?

Bruh, idk. Just accept the fact that if your plates are closed its over for heightmaxxing and this thread is irrelevant to you. Thats all you need to know mm'kay pumpkin?

Brutal nigga

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Cope . Have a protein shake before bed , you’ll wake up huge

If you are heightmaxxing, then eating anywhere near two hours before bed time is going to mean your HGH is inhibited, basically stunting growth. I'm amazed its taken PSL this long to figure it out tbh, it may unironically be the last piece of the heightmaxxing puzzle. And it's all thanks to KrissKross.

Eating heaps (caloric surplus) is cope if you have to eat late at night to accomplish it. How many tall skinny guys you see? Coincidence? I think not...

Diminishing returns beyond eating at normal amounts tbh.
That explains why I’m 5’11

Most tall guys are skinny bro

i’m 6’4” and i would’ve been 7’4” if i wasn’t eating late at night all these years fuck its over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JustAFewMM and turkproducer
i’m 6’4” and i would’ve been 7’4” if i wasn’t eating late at night all these years fuck its over
Were you a night eating cel?

Were you a night eating cel?
yes, i started lifting at age 14 and was always skinny growing up so i bulked by eating food constantly to gain muscle. i always have eaten at night before bed because otherwise i would wake up hungry as fuck with hunger pains, plus i always felt like eating before bed made it easier to fall asleep. i have really fast metabolism and was 6’1” by age 14, and 6’4” by age 17 or 18 and thats when i stopped growing.

yes, i started lifting at age 14 and was always skinny growing up so i bulked by eating food constantly to gain muscle. i always have eaten at night before bed because otherwise i would wake up hungry as fuck with hunger pains, plus i always felt like eating before bed made it easier to fall asleep. i have really fast metabolism and was 6’1” by age 14, and 6’4” by age 17 or 18 and thats when i stopped growing.
Hmmmm. So you stopped growing when you started bulkcelling and eating at night...
Very interesting. This sort of supports my theory tbh
You genuinely could have been a 6’8 giga mogger but you’re instead a 6’4 manlet. Over for you. How will you cope?

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
It has always been known, literally one of the first things I’ve learned when I started researching heightmaxxing 5 years ago

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Over for bulk cels