Eating the same thing everyday but with with increased portions to Arnold shrawznegger max

StuffedFrog

StuffedFrog

Luminary
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Posts
4,772
Reputation
4,112
In Arnold blueprint for Mass there is a meal plan should that be the only thing I eat I currently don't have a nutritionist
 
you don't need a nutritionist most of nutritionists are normie retards
just eat over 100g of protein, calculate your tdee and eat 300-500 calories above it to maximize your lean mass gains without putting fat
 
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 2621
you don't need a nutritionist most of nutritionists are normie retards
just eat over 100g of protein, calculate your tdee and eat 300-500 calories above it to maximize your lean mass gains without putting fat
Yes but I need to bulk
 
In before op is 30% bodyfat after bulking
 
  • JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and 54UD4D3
Yes but I need to bulk
what part of eat 300-500 calories above it to maximize your lean mass gains without putting fat you did not understand? go dirty bulk then but you will have to lose all the excess fat that you could have prevented
 
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension

Similar threads

fishygillpins
Replies
1
Views
33
KurdishMogger
KurdishMogger
grymhackare
Replies
6
Views
58
grymhackare
grymhackare
erdemwantstoascend
Replies
36
Views
161
erdemwantstoascend
erdemwantstoascend
O
Replies
20
Views
97
Jihadmax
J
king of india 🥰
Replies
13
Views
73
king of india 🥰
king of india 🥰

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top