Eating too much junk food

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
Due to exam season, I’ve only been eating processed shit such as KFC and pizza and I’ve stopped exercising. What should I do to prevent muscle loss and fat gain ? I’m going to use sarms after I finish my exams but I need something to prevent me from gaining fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15539
Another day on bloatmax.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Agendum, Deleted member 21531 and Deleted member 29167
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum, Deleted member 15539 and Deleted member 29167
learn how to cook high quality cheap meals until you can afford a chef that does it for you

Exercise and stop eating utter shit
Yeah but I can’t with these exams. Do you think it’s okay to do this for a few weeks or can it cause damage ?

learn how to cook high quality cheap meals until you can afford a chef that does it for you
Jfl I don’t have time for that I have too many exams

wtf bro cos its exams i only eat a high fat low carb diet to optimize brain performance

Attachments

• Head Strong The Bulletproof Plan to Activate Untapped Brain Energy to Work Smarter and Think F...pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and Deleted member 29167
Jfl I don’t have time for that I have too many exams
yet you have time to rot on here
it takes like 30min to make a good meal tbh worth it if gymcelling

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
yet you have time to rot on here
it takes like 30min to make a good meal tbh worth it if gymcelling
It’s very unfair because Chad can eat pizza and shit, and still be 10 percent body fat. Ridiculous

Hop on ozempic I've been using 1mg last two weeks already 14lbs down and I can't finish a sandwich jfl

• +1
It’s very unfair because Chad can eat pizza and shit, and still be 10 percent body fat. Ridiculous
if you're 10% body fat you're at the perfect range. 9-11% body fat is optimal for most guys.
anyway you're not chad and life is unfair, play ur cards to the best of ur ability

I feel you, I am used to very busy exams (med school) and same happens to me sometimes. What helps is pre cooking food when you have time to do so and freezing that food for later and just going to workout still. Some days if you have been studying for 10 hours you can't get any work done anymore anyway and it's fine to just
Stop and go to the gym at like 6pm. Best of luck for your exams mate!

if you're 10% body fat you're at the perfect range. 9-11% body fat is optimal for most guys.
anyway you're not chad and life is unfair, play ur cards to the best of ur ability
I’m not i’m around 18 percent now. I will cut after I finish these soul shattering exams.

Hop on ozempic I've been using 1mg last two weeks already 14lbs down and I can't finish a sandwich jfl
Don’t you lose muscle on it though. Can you take ozempic and a sarm like ostarine to preserve muscle ?

I’m not i’m around 18 percent now. I will cut after I finish these soul shattering exams.
hahah why are you even doing school that shit is cope ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Incel trait

I feel you, I am used to very busy exams (med school) and same happens to me sometimes. What helps is pre cooking food when you have time to do so and freezing that food for later and just going to workout still. Some days if you have been studying for 10 hours you can't get any work done anymore anyway and it's fine to just
Stop and go to the gym at like 6pm. Best of luck for your exams mate!
Jfl my gym closes at 5pm on weekends. But yeah I might try that or I might get those meal prep services.

hahah why are you even doing school that shit is cope ngl
Jfl I need to make money to pay for my hardmaxxes so I need a good career. What else am I supposed to do to make money ?

Jfl my gym closes at 5pm on weekends. But yeah I might try that or I might get those meal prep services.
That's insane Incel gym bro 5pm is a joke mate

But learning how to manage stress is a valuable skill in life, try focusing on it

Change your diet and exercise it’s never too late
I know it’s just temporary, but man exams suck. Literally can’t do anything but worry about them and study.

That's insane Incel gym bro 5pm is a joke mate

But learning how to manage stress is a valuable skill in life, try focusing on it
It’s crazy and all the other good gyms are too far from me. Yeah I need to tbh, but it’s just a few more weeks and then I’m done so that’s good.

Jfl I need to make money to pay for my hardmaxxes so I need a good career. What else am I supposed to do to make money ?
fraud or business
or fraud to then start a business

fraud or business
or fraud to then start a business
I used to help walk dogs before and I made some decent cash tbh. I want to be a pilot though. That’s why I’m taking these exams so seriously.

I used to help walk dogs before and I made some decent cash tbh. I want to be a pilot though. That’s why I’m taking these exams so seriously.
good luck bhai, pilot is a mogger job

good luck bhai, pilot is a mogger job
Yeah I agree tbh. Takes a very long time and lots of money to become one though that’s the problem.

Yeah I agree tbh. Takes a very long time and lots of money to become one though that’s the problem.
yeah its probably not the best in terms of ROI for moneymaxxing but if its like ur passion/interest ofc you should go for it

Due to exam season, I’ve only been eating processed shit such as KFC and pizza and I’ve stopped exercising. What should I do to prevent muscle loss and fat gain ? I’m going to use sarms after I finish my exams but I need something to prevent me from gaining fat.
it's bad on god

Stop consuming refined carbs and sugars and eat more protein (animal protein).
Cheap cuts of meat since you study;
• Beef mince 80/20
• Chicken thigh
• Rump steak
• Kidneys
• tuna

Quit consuming sweets chocolates and soda if you can, if you are a weak pussy and can’t quit then you can try to eat a food that is fatty or has fibre before consuming sugary or refined carb foods to blunt the insulin spike (apple cider vinegar can work). Try to avoid eating 2-4 hours before you go to bed as if you eat too close to your bedtime your insulin will spike for longer then usual whilst asleep.

If you are not going to take my advice then i advise to not take sarms and have a shitty diet. you are basically throwing your money down the toilet doing so.

• +1
Stop consuming refined carbs and sugars and eat more protein (animal protein).
Cheap cuts of meat since you study;
• Beef mince 80/20
• Chicken thigh
• Rump steak
• Kidneys
• tuna

Quit consuming sweets chocolates and soda if you can, if you are a weak pussy and can’t quit then you can try to eat a food that is fatty or has fibre before consuming sugary or refined carb foods to blunt the insulin spike (apple cider vinegar can work). Try to avoid eating 2-4 hours before you go to bed as if you eat too close to your bedtime your insulin will spike for longer then usual whilst asleep.

If you are not going to take my advice then i advise to not take sarms and have a shitty diet. you are basically throwing your money down the toilet doing so.
Is Diet Coke okay do drink often since it’s zero calories or is it still very bad for u? I’ve heard conflicting things

Is Diet Coke okay do drink often since it’s zero calories or is it still very bad for u? I’ve heard conflicting things
It is much better than normal coke and it won’t spike your blood sugar. it’s the additives in them that can be seen as a problem. just drink water, but if you cant resist soda then just drink diet soda

It is much better than normal coke and it won’t spike your blood sugar. it’s the additives in them that can be seen as a problem. just drink water, but if you cant resist soda then just drink diet soda
Thank you I need to sort this out before my face becomes bloated !! Then it’s over