buccalfatremoval
Sluthater
- Joined
- Jun 30, 2024
- Posts
- 17,903
- Reputation
- 44,871
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
saw tons of these but only for bwc
Worse than a scat posting
Bruh







Sarcasm you fucking autistnot a stacy and shit body retard
Niggas be black as shit talking bout sum
Us egyptians are so fucking dumb for no reasonSarcasm you fucking autist
Anything for a sex dayHoly fuck I would suck the sex juices out of her black ass vagina until she couldn’t produce cum anyone him fuckckckclckx nigga why would u post this I can’t control I need to fuckijg beat my didkc ehat the fuck why is this so fcukignggot amalgam fuck![]()
He’s high tAnything for a sex day
wtf is this brimstone, nigger? I could go on Xitter rn and pull out 5 leaks of black women better than this coal
Stfu racist, she is beautifulwtf is this brimstone, nigger? I could go on Xitter rn and pull out 5 leaks of black women better than this coalф
Nigga I’m black lmaoo. I just hate fat bitches and jfl at this nigga for trying to moralfag, am I right guys?Stfu racist, she is beautiful


Nigga I’m black lmaoo. I just hate fat bitches and jfl at this nigga for trying to moralfag, am I right guys?![]()
Hey don’t say that!![]()
Get load of this niggger
Gg fucking ezHey don’t say that!
Hey don’t say that!
jfl at this nigga for trying to moralfag, am I right guys?![]()

are you 12? Or are you just a moron? I’m guessing it’s bothShe's been on KFC and watermelon 3x daily

eww wtf, are u trolling??
they can have hersaw tons of these but only for bwc
Neither fella she just looks like she's been enjoying watermelon and KFC alotare you 12? Or are you just a moron? I’m guessing it’s both
BLACK NIGGER DETECTEDare you 12? Or are you just a moron? I’m guessing it’s both
Chai tea niggaBLACK NIGGER DETECTED
Obviouslyeww wtf, are u trolling??
Her Twitter is probably a soul food love pageNeither fella she just looks like she's been enjoying watermelon and KFC alot