Edit

looksmaxxing_

looksmaxxing_

Sub-5
Joined
Feb 22, 2026
Posts
64
Reputation
30
What do y’all think of my edit
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: burnerzz7, ragingmanlet, raeeeeeeeeeeeee and 1 other person
It’s retarded and you could probably improve the affects

I feel bad saying this because you clearly spent however much time on CapCut making this but yeah

Also get a real software if you’re actually using CapCut
 
It’s retarded and you could probably improve the affects

I feel bad saying this because you clearly spent however much time on CapCut making this but yeah

Also get a real software if you’re actually using CapCut
This polyester edit was made as a joke, I have a better one on another thread
 
Shit edit, kill your family then yourself.
 
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing_
My goodness bro. Ts better be satire😂😂 Straight SLOP
 

Similar threads

looksmaxxing_
Replies
2
Views
40
neurologicol
neurologicol
U
Replies
1
Views
35
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
Αlchemy
Replies
1
Views
21
Αlchemy
Αlchemy
Mooks Laxx
Discussion Edit tips?
Replies
2
Views
25
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
ragu
Replies
9
Views
71
ragu
ragu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top