Education means so much more for women than men

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
For men, education is just a tool for making more money with less effort and cost.

But for women it means a lot more. It makes them feel independent, complete, competent and that in a way they are able to be on the same level as men thus taking revenge for all these years where their ancestors were forced to stay at home.

The female gender is so much more evil than you think. They want to prove themselves, establish their superiority and sadly the world is so cucked that they are able to do so. Women are able to stay motivated not just because they get laid a lot but because achieving things means so much more to them. Meanwhile men have to constantly focus on the end goal which is being rich and it’s so much harder to do.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Xangsane, BigJimsWornOutTires and 6 others
Lol @ not realizing men can also become just as powerful by simply expanding their emotional awareness

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, DalitBoss and Chadeep
no PhD for your IQ, women are all fucking dumb and i've never been intellectually stimulated irl or online when talking to a foid ever.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DalitBoss, theonewhocantascend, Akhi and 9 others
Bro what women are dumb as shit, education just gives them a safe space where it's all structured and they just have to do what they're told

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE, theonewhocantascend and Gargantuan
no PhD for your IQ, women are all fucking dumb and i've never been intellectually stimulated irl or online when talking to a foid ever.
Thats because their EQ goes right over your head, autist

Women mog you in intelligence, 100%

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and Apparition

women don't mog me in intelligence lmfao, im near genius level iq, and at genius level intelligence there is 1 female genius to 9 male geniuses, women r dumb cope more femdom cuck.

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
women don't mog me in intelligence lmfao, im near genius level iq, and at genius level intelligence there is 1 female genius to 9 male geniuses, women r dumb cope more femdom cuck.
You're very obviously at most 105iq, are you srs rn? Who even told you you're intelligent?

Lol @ not realizing men can also become just as powerful by simply expanding their emotional awareness
Tell that to simps who give +3 to low ltbs for having a bagina

• Hmm...
Reactions: HyderabadLion234
You're very obviously at most 105iq, are you srs rn? Who even told you you're intelligent?
the iq test (WAIS-IV) I did as part of my autism diagnosis when I was 8

Cope . My oneitis was omniscient and iq mogs every person I met

• JFL
Reactions: glaruz and <6PSLcel
Bro what women are dumb as shit, education just gives them a safe space where it's all structured and they just have to do what they're told
My oneitis is smarter than this forum combined lol

My oneitis could tell things about me just from a fucking phone screen lol. Some women can read people like open books and this is a much more useful skill than being good at math sadly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HyderabadLion234 and romanstock
My oneitis could tell things about me just from a fucking phone screen lol. Some women can read people like open books and this is a much more useful skill than being good at math sadly
this comes from socialization, just go outside theory

cuck tinted glasses
Not rly. She knew pretty much everything, genetics, linguistics, quantum physics, chemistry, history, politics, biology. Wouldn’t be surprised if she wins in who wants to be millionaire

ur oneitis is a ltb and pls stfu about her, nobody wants to read your 10000000000th post about ur ltb oneitis who broke ur heart

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
this comes from socialization, just go outside theory
Cope. I met girls much more social than her and they couldn’t tell shit. Some people just have it. How the fuck can you tell shjt about the parents of a person you barely know?

Not rly. She knew pretty much everything, genetics, linguistics, quantum physics, chemistry, history, politics, biology. Wouldn’t be surprised if she wins in who wants to be millionaire
knows it as in she can give a brief, surface level explanation of the subject at hand, or knows more beyond that and I could have a proper intellectual back and forth with her regarding some of these ?

well it's kind of silly of me to ask because you will obviously just stand firm in what you said, because I can't disprove the intelligence of the person you are talking about and let alone their actual existence.

:soy: I READ LE HECKIN BOOKS THEREFORE I AM SMART

jfl at you

• Hmm...
knows it as in she can give a brief, surface level explanation of the subject at hand, or knows more beyond that and I could have a proper intellectual back and forth with her regarding some of these ?

well it's kind of silly of me to ask because you will obviously just stand firm in what you said, because I can't disprove the intelligence of the person you are talking about and let alone their actual existence.
fr he thinks of her as the perfect female or someshit when she's probably a ltb :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and <6PSLcel
fr he thinks of her as the perfect female or someshit when she's probably a ltb :lul:
She is an ascended creature as a matter of fact. Good luck finding a 5’11 Stacy in Greece who reads books in her free time.

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
The second as hard as it is to believe.

I’m just being honest rly. She could give a lecture on just about anything

• JFL
:soy: I READ LE HECKIN BOOKS THEREFORE I AM SMART

jfl at you
Lol @ ppl who dont read books. Just lol at pretending to be smart but you only get your info thru youtube videos and forum posts :ROFLMAO:

Every famous scientist read copious amount of books, its the most direct straightforward way to gain wide-spanning knowledge

• JFL
Lol @ ppl who dont read books. Just lol at pretending to be smart but you only get your info thru youtube videos and forum posts :ROFLMAO:

Every famous scientist read copious amount of books, its the most direct straightforward way to gain wide-spanning knowledge
you are fucking dumb, lower than a midwit in terms of intelligence.

Regardless of her intelligence , will you stop putting her on a pedestal? Do you know why you put her on a pedestal? Stop with these grotesque subspecies of panegyrics.

• So Sad
you are fucking dumb, lower than a midwit in terms of intelligence.
said by a guy who has never read a book cover to cover in his life, LOL!!!

how long are you gonna keep deluding yourself that youre intelligent? you cant even understand a plain normie ass WOMAN, bro. That is low iq

yeah, all the women go to university for "education"

• JFL
said by a guy who has never read a book cover to cover in his life, LOL!!!

how long are you gonna keep deluding yourself that youre intelligent? you cant even understand a plain normie ass WOMAN, bro. That is low iq
I've read books, but thinking that reading a book makes you smart is retarded and thinking it is superior to finding new information, key word NEW, as opposed to using the internet is just an asinine way of thinking.

For men, education is just a tool for making more money with less effort and cost.

But for women it means a lot more. It makes them feel independent, complete, competent and that in a way they are able to be on the same level as men thus taking revenge for all these years where their ancestors were forced to stay at home.

The female gender is so much more evil than you think. They want to prove themselves, establish their superiority and sadly the world is so cucked that they are able to do so. Women are able to stay motivated not just because they get laid a lot but because achieving things means so much more to them. Meanwhile men have to constantly focus on the end goal which is being rich and it’s so much harder to do.
>women want to feel independent and feel strong
>see guys! this is proof women are evil

• +1
Reactions: HyderabadLion234
I've read books, but thinking that reading a book makes you smart is retarded and thinking it is superior to finding new information, key word NEW, as opposed to using the internet is just an asinine way of thinking.
It is superior though, vastly superior to fragmented and usually bias-filtered shit you find on blogs, encyclopedias, youtube videos etc.

if we're talking about learning crafts or arts, thats a bit different, im talking about scientific knowledge and philosophy. There is definitely a correlation between books read and intelligence, and i dont mean pop-sciency shit. Literature raises verbal iq by default

• +1
It is superior though, vastly superior to fragmented and usually bias-filtered shit you find on blogs, encyclopedias, youtube videos etc.

if we're talking about learning crafts or arts, thats a bit different, im talking about scientific knowledge and philosophy. There is definitely a correlation between books read and intelligence, and i dont mean pop-sciency shit. Literature raises verbal iq by default
verbal IQ is a meme tho, but yeah if you are speaking about philosophy books mog, but for new (more important) areas the internet mogs

However, after she earns those degrees and becomes empowered with delusion, her spirit gradually decomposes.

Ten years later, here she is:

That woman's a dentist at Stephanie Dental Group.

Meet the Team at:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: OldRooster and STAMPEDE
IMG 5831

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Some women are smart, but being women automatically makes them less useful than a man with the same iq for example. Women are mostly useless even if they have high iq.

However, after she earns those degrees and becomes empowered with delusion, her spirit gradually decomposes.

Ten years later, here she is:

Meet the Team at:

Just use one example to make a point theory

• JFL
Some women are smart, but being women automatically makes them less useful than a man with the same iq for example. Women are mostly useless even if they have high iq.
Yeah and I’m still doomed anyway

>women want to feel independent and feel strong
>see guys! this is proof women are evi
But partially they do it to have revenge on men

• +1
Regardless of her intelligence , will you stop putting her on a pedestal? Do you know why you put her on a pedestal? Stop with these grotesque subspecies of panegyrics.
I put her in a pedestal because she scammed in every way

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
For young women and childless cat ladies yes. But generally after having children, most women care a lot less about their degrees.

Dentistry is possibly the most over rated profession. It is generally a scam. And there are so many dumb fucks working as Dentists. Probably 30% of working Dentists are completely incompetent, and should be working as a clerk at Walmart.

• +1
  • +1
It means even less for you because it is more difficult to find a job with same qualifications as a man than as foid.

Revenge would be harming men. doing stuff to help yourself isn't revenge.

yeah so you think alt left girls dotn get satisfaction knwoing that they are dominating men?