• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
German≠aryan
Only slavs are whites and poles have less white DNA
poland is a country with one of the highest number of blonde hair and blue eyes

we dont have tajiks or uzbekhs or mongols or chechens

• So Sad
True; but you need to take into account that the rare amount of 6'5 mens are lanklets with deformed horsefaces
this is straight up facts half the people i see above ~6'3 nowadays are either low t looking little boys or just ogres

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and boxface34
blue eyes and blonde hair are a sign of european heritage
It's not since most Europeans have brown hair and brown eyes
thats what the "white" russians live around apparently
Only in Moscow and Saint Petersburg.
and it doesn't mean anything, you think Germans are white even though there are a lot of immigrants in their country too

• So Sad
It's not since most Europeans have brown hair and brown eyes
True but blonde hair and blue eyes means genes from northern european which is less likely to be mixed therefore more aryan
Only in Moscow and Saint Petersburg.
and it doesn't mean anything, you think Germans are white even though there are a lot of immigrants in their country too
germans are white, look at their skin they are european

• So Sad
True but blonde hair and blue eyes means genes from northern european which is less likely to be mixed therefore more aryan
Nope only nords have this and they look like albino blacks and they are actually mixed with Asians
germans are white, look at their skin they are european
Ok

• So Sad
There was a study done that analyzed thousands of romance novels, with the target audience being women.

The average height of the fictional man was 6'3.

The shortest height of any of the men across over a THOUSAND books was 5'10.

If you're short you'll never be the dream material of a girl.
yea legit
IMG 8925

6’2-6’4 most common. and this is romance novels written by females so it’s their ultimate truth and fantasy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and kingofkings
Height matters but it gets overrated a lot due to viral social media posts.

In reality, when women rave about "tall guys", they're specifically referring to those with conventionally attractive faces and NBA/Swimmer type body types.

There's a lot of mid/plain looking or out of shape tall dudes who are invisible to most women in spite of their height. I've seen it first hand. Also, many Incels are on the tallish side.

Height is more of a bonus package to have if you're already above average looking, fit, and NT.

Also, it depends on which community you're in too.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thorns and Zoom759
Height matters but it gets overrated a lot due to viral social media posts.

In reality, when women rave about "tall guys", they're specifically referring to those with conventionally attractive faces and NBA/Swimmer type body types.

There's a lot of mid/plain looking or out of shape tall dudes who are invisible to most women in spite of their height. I've seen it first hand. Also, many Incels are on the tallish side.

Height is more of a bonus package to have if you're already above average looking, fit, and NT.

Also, it depends on which community you're in too.
its just a good thing to have in general

• So Sad
i dont care what they look like they are white
according to your logic, all are white except Russians, although they have the most white dna and look the whitest. The envious jerk

• So Sad
according to your logic, all are white except Russians, although they have the most white dna and look the whitest. The envious jerk
russians are mixed

• So Sad
all people on earth are mixed. And even you
im not i did an ancestry check no nonslav dna, but yeah of course a russian says that cause they are mixed

• So Sad
Meanwhile most tall people are low t lanklets.. Brutallll

• So Sad
im not i did an ancestry check no nonslav dna, but yeah of course a russian says that cause they are mixed
I bet those Afro-Slavs in your ancestry just called themselves Slavs, in fact they were Mongols. Because you can't have epicanthus if you're a Slav.

• So Sad
I bet those Afro-Slavs in your ancestry just called themselves Slavs, in fact they were Mongols. Because you can't have epicanthus if you're a Slav.
yeah i dont have an epicanthus, i have a double fold my picture is on this website

• So Sad
T
There was a study done that analyzed thousands of romance novels, with the target audience being women.

The average height of the fictional man was 6'3.

The shortest height of any of the men across over a THOUSAND books was 5'10.

If you're short you'll never be the dream material of a girl.
look at what women do not what they say theorem. I don’t see short htn incels but tall ltns are abundant

• So Sad
T

look at what women do not what they say theorem. I don’t see short htn incels but tall ltns are abundant
what they say and do go hand in hand, i think you mean what they fuck not promote

• So Sad
what they say and do go hand in hand, i think you mean what they fuck not promote
You must be low IQ because if that were the case personality would trump all characteristics. Short htns incels don’t exist

• So Sad
You must be low IQ because if that were the case personality would trump all characteristics. Short htns incels don’t exist
so youre saying personality is what they are most after, okay yeah sure i agree

• So Sad
Nah bro bipolar asl💀💀

• So Sad
Women see men as objects the same way men see women, why tf your face matters if most people are trying to slay? I love towering over girls while I fuck them raw from behind in a primal way, something you manlets will never experience and you can cope with "muh dick" all you want.

You also get to heightmog men, no such thing as facemogging no one pays that much attention its all about height and frame, and no one is gon see your dick in public

Height is the most important thing because its more important than face

Tall niggas on delusionwatch
Imagine thinking women would prefer you over Somerhalder because you're 6 inches taller
Face > Everything

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: slavicpsycho, thorns and butterworld
yeah i dont have an epicanthus, i have a double fold my picture is on this website
The reason you consider Russians to be Asians is that there are millions of Asian immigrants in our cities. The dumbest reason that could be thought of, to be honest. A white man if he gets to Africa, he will not become black

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: slavicpsycho and thorns
Tall niggas on delusionwatch
Imagine thinking women would prefer you over Somerhalder because you're 6 inches taller
Face > Everything
how do we know women like somerhalder for his face?

its decent but im not convinced its what they are lusting after, for instance when women lusted over justin bieber they were after his youthfulness

• So Sad
so youre saying personality is what they are most after, okay yeah sure i agree
No, I’m saying on social media females tend to say personality is the most important feature of a man. And yet we see the contrary when we look into the real world, short htns are slaying and tall ltns play with their fingers

• So Sad
The reason you consider Russians to be Asians is that there are millions of Asian immigrants in our cities. The dumbest reason that could be thought of, to be honest. A white man if he gets to Africa, he will not become black
what youre saying is that by my logic germans are also not white if russians are not because germans have immigrants

its not just that, russians are low iq retards who drink alcohol and are poor, typical shitskin behaviour

• So Sad
how do we know women like somerhalder for his face?

its decent but im not convinced its what they are lusting after, for instance when women lusted over justin bieber they were after his youthfulness
"lusted over justin bieber they were after his youthfulness"
>Over his physical aesthetic primarily represented by his face

Somerhalder has the celebrity appeal, remove that and he'll still be more attractive to women than some 6'4 normie, that's my point.

• So Sad
No, I’m saying on social media females tend to say personality is the most important feature of a man. And yet we see the contrary when we look into the real world, short htns are slaying and tall ltns play with their fingers
what you said is "if it were the case that we judge women by what they fuck rather than promote, then personality would trump all characteristics", the premise is true so youre basically admitting personality matters.

my dick is longer/girthier than yours you dont have a bbc you mentally ill 5'8 manlet faggot nigger

• So Sad
Height matters more because life is much more than holes

Everyone respects you more if you're taller
I barely get heightmogged but when I do, I usually try to befriend the dude. No wonder people would always try to talk to me in the gym and be friendly especially the strong manlets :feelshehe:

• So Sad
"lusted over justin bieber they were after his youthfulness"
>Over his physical aesthetic primarily represented by his face

Somerhalder has the celebrity appeal, remove that and he'll still be more attractive to women than some 6'4 normie, that's my point.
there are plenty of women that would reject somerhalder because hes not tall enough, dudes like barely 5'9 even 6 foot isnt that tall nowadays

there are women who look for face, some who look for money, some for height, some for dick, women vary.

• So Sad
I barely get heightmogged but when I do, I usually try to befriend the dude. No wonder people would always try to talk to me in the gym and be friendly especially the strong manlets :feelshehe:
how tall are you?

• So Sad
what you said is "if it were the case that we judge women by what they fuck rather than promote, then personality would trump all characteristics", the premise is true so youre basically admitting personality matters.
You have a clear cognitive block and can’t comprehend the obvious implications of my statements. You said what they say and what they do go hand and hand and clearly that’s not the case else personality would trump everything since that’s what’s women talk about the most.
my dick is longer/girthier than yours you dont have a bbc you mentally ill 5'8 manlet faggot nigger
Go kill yourself and your whore tranny mother coper

• So Sad
there are plenty of women that would reject somerhalder because hes not tall enough, dudes like barely 5'9 even 6 foot isnt that tall nowadays

there are women who look for face, some who look for money, some for height, some for dick, women vary.
Picture yourself a woman rejecting Somerhalder because he's 5'9
Please :lul::lul:

• So Sad
You have a clear cognitive block and can’t comprehend the obvious implications of my statements. You said what they say and what they do go hand and hand and clearly that’s not the case else personality would trump everything since that’s what’s women talk about the most.
"hand and hand" dumb nigger has his brain clogged with "muh bbc" better learn how to write, if the premise that we judge women by what they fuck instead is true then it means that personality tops, and its true that women mostly fuck for personality/inhib/nt
Go kill yourself and your whore tranny mother coper
youre too easy to insult youre just a loser 😆adios

• So Sad
what youre saying is that by my logic germans are also not white if russians are not because germans have immigrants

its not just that, russians are low iq retards who drink alcohol and are poor, typical shitskin behaviour
I do not know why you think that Russians behave like this. In fact, Russia has the best scientists and Russia is one of the richest countries. I bet you count not only real Russians, but also the immigrants you describe

• So Sad
Picture yourself a woman rejecting Somerhalder because he's 5'9
Please :lul::lul:
the same way women may reject a tall guy with not a good face

or even a guy who is tall and has somerhalder face but is a mcdonalds toilet cleaner, like i already said, women have their standards and vary significantly.

• So Sad
I do not know why you think that Russians behave like this. In fact, Russia has the best scientists and Russia is one of the richest countries. I bet you count not only real Russians, but also the immigrants you describe

you mean pajeets

• So Sad
it's like saying that the Poles are Americans, because you are also in league with them, like we are with the Indians
Poland doesn't cuck to india as much as ussr/russia

• So Sad
Poland doesn't cuck to india as much as ussr/russia
Poland is a puppet of the United States, like all NATO countries, when Russia is an independent country

• So Sad
Poland is a puppet of the United States, like all NATO countries, when Russia is an independent country
yeah right when russia is in a trading bloc with china, mongols

• So Sad