Effect of diet is more drastic than we previously believed

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken

Took 3 generations to become subfeline(cat) and 4 generations to go from subfeline cats to normal healthy cats.
It affected their zygomatic bones, maxilla,mandible, teeth, frame, width ,size , weight, even mentally their reflexes, motivation, athleticism, anxiety (high inhib)and the drive to reproduce.
We aren't cats but we are mammals. This can mean alot of things for human development. Bad genetics could be more diet related than we previously thought. genetics can devolve over time to a certain extent. Not just in terms of calories btw.

Very interesting

Edit: watch the vid before commenting atleast. They even planted plants in the pens that had the cats. The poop of the healthy cats provided better soil for plant growth as well.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Danish_Retard, AscendingHero and 31 others
Yes it's all about diet, posture and environment. Genetics will not make you recessed or downwards grown

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, Deleted member 3990, Deleted member 4946 and 20 others
who would have thought that the only energy source for us to live contributes so much?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Danish_Retard, AscendingHero and 9 others
Yes it's all about diet, posture and environment. Genetics will not make you recessed or downwards grown
Cope its %95 genetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: needjawsurgery, AscendingHero, karbo and 13 others
  • +1
Reactions: needjawsurgery, Deleted member 1400, HighIQcel and 2 others
Cope its %95 genetics
That's what I thought before.

Screenshot 20200528 204723  01
vs
Screenshot 20200528 204716  01

Keep in mind both skulls are of 3rd generation cats with different diets. The grandparents of both cats had the same skulls. This proves genetics are more malliable than we previously thought. Or atleast that nutrition affects genetics by more than we previously thought. The smaller skulls with bad diet needed 4 generations of good diet intake to become "normal" again.

Keep in mind the 3 cat groups had a controlled caloric intake Wich was the same for all 3. This means calories as energy alone is meaningless without optimal nutrition

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Danish_Retard, AscendingHero and 9 others

View attachment 431516 vs View attachment 431517

Keep in mind both skulls are of 3rd generation cats with different diets. The grandparents of both cats had the same skulls. This proves genetics are more malliable than we previously thought. Or atleast that nutrition affects genetics by more than we previously thought. The smaller skulls with bad diet needed 4 generations of good diet intake to become "normal" again.
Bro what about genetic recombination?
Also i know that evolution needs a very long time(erectus sapiens etc.)

Yes they will, otherwise every nose Breather would look like Barrett

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Norwooder, LooksJourney and 4 others
No wonder so many highIQ person left .me

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, AscendingHero, lutte and 1 other person
Yes they will, otherwise every nose Breather would look like Barrett
Barrett has top tier genetics on top of good growth. It's much more than just nose breathing lmao

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Baldingman1998 and DutchPrettyBoy
Bro what about genetic recombination?
Also i know that evolution needs a very long time(erectus sapiens etc.)
I believe evolution takes time yes but if we were to artificially accelerate the process with proper nutrition and stimulation it can be alot and I mean alot faster. Also this might be proof of not attaining their genetic potential more than evolution by itself. Nonetheless it still applies to humans who do not eat correctly it can very negativity affect them while they don't even know it

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and imparatorluk
But it will determine your pheno :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6572 and 3 others
Barrett has top tier genetics on top of good growth. It's much more than just nose breathing lmao
People are born subhuman, you won't change my mind, my brother was born with so bad muscles he was unable to have his tongue up, hold his head up or even sleep on his back... Although he is a huge subhuman because of no muscles he still forward growth mogs me although I always had okayish everything.
Why? Genes

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, LooksJourney and imparatorluk
People are born subhuman, you won't change my mind, my brother was born with so bad muscles he was unable to have his tongue up, hold his head up or even sleep on his back... Although he is a huge subhuman because of no muscles he still forward growth mogs me although I always had okayish everything.
Why? Genes
Yes that's true bro. The point is that subhuman genes come from somewhere. bad diet across many generations or other factors can contribute to the subhumanity of many. Obviously a subhuman will not be Chad by eating and living ideally. But he/she can greatly improve in a few generations. If we assume humans and felines(both mammals) are somewhat similar in that regard. Idk it's all theoretical but there is some evidence for it

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
I believe evolution takes time yes but if we were to artificially accelerate the process with proper nutrition and stimulation it can be alot and I mean alot faster. Also this might be proof of not attaining their genetic potential more than evolution by itself. Nonetheless it still applies to humans who do not eat correctly it can very negativity affect them while they don't even know it
Maybe you are right maybe not. So how can we know that?we dont. Its best to eat proper but not willing to being chad this way :=)

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
genetic determinism is a cope to not eat correctly, exercise, sleep, lightmaxx etc

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Danish_Retard, AscendingHero and 7 others
All the ancients were slayers with maxillas parallel to the floor with wide 55mm palates. Only until the agricultural revolution where our diets got softer, did people start getting recessed and become subhuman. Many people here need to stop coping with genetics and swallow the environment pill

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, lutte, Deleted member 5875 and 3 others
what's a homo sapiens natural diet?

• +1

Took 3 generations to become subfeline(cat) and 4 generations to go from subfeline cats to normal healthy cats.
It affected their zygomatic bones, maxilla,mandible, teeth, frame, width ,size , even mentally their reflexes, athleticism, anxiety (high inhib)and the drive to reproduce.
We aren't cats but we are mammals. This can mean alot of things for human development. Bad genetics could be more diet related than we previously thought. genetics can devolve over time to a certain extent. Not just in terms of calories btw.

Very interesting

Edit: watch the vid before commenting atleast. They even planted plants in the pens that had the cats. The poop of the healthy cats provided better soil for plant growth as well.

I basically starved my entire teens, probably why I'm a manlet with girly frame.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Slayercel, AscendingHero, Deleted member 5875 and 2 others
I think best diet is omnivore with very low sugar intake. Mostly fat and protein with a little carbs from vegetables. Mostly meat, fish, chicken, eggs, a little raw meat once in a while etc seems like best if you look at the nutrition per calorie of such foods. Especially organs that are the most nutritious more than muscle meat. I'm not sure tho as this is my opinion only.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, AscendingHero, Deleted member 9837 and 2 others
I think best diet is omnivore with very low sugar intake. Mostly fat and protein with a little carbs from vegetables. Mostly meat, fish, chicken, eggs, a little raw meat once in a while etc seems like best if you look at the nutrition per calorie of such foods. Especially organs that are the most nutritious more than muscle meat. I'm not sure tho as this is my opinion only.

Whats better in terms of nutrition and price, hunting or getting meat from a local farmer?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
Whats better in terms of nutrition and price, hunting or getting meat from a local farmer?
Depends on where you live really so I wouldn't know sry. I live in a shithole so many are still farmers here I'm lucky I guess on that regard.

• +1
YES, I got into lifting and eating healthy during puberty and I have way more masculine features than any of my male relatives (who are are sedentary STEM guys)

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 9837, HighIQcel and 1 other person
chad eats burgers and slays

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and imparatorluk
YES, I got into lifting and eating healthy during puberty and I have way more masculine features than any of my male relatives (who are are sedentary STEM guys)
Yeah my best friend is the same his family are all subuman yet he mogs 95% of guys where I live because he eats 5 times a day a super healthy high protein and fat diet and works out for 4 years consistently now. He started at 15. It even changed his face (puberty had a big role but nutrition and lifestyle as well don't forget his parents are both recessed while he is a gigachad) that's the only reason I was curious in this subject and found some solid evidence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 5875 and entrenador
So are all those food deprived Africans deformed?

Jfl at this thread. Growth of the maxilla is influenced by both genes and environment, it’s not 100% one way

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, LooksJourney, Deleted member 2157 and 1 other person
Jfl at this thread. Growth of the maxilla is influenced by both genes and environment, it’s not 100% one way
Yes that's true. I'm not saying genetics aren't valid because they are obviously. I'm just saying that nutrition has a higher impact on us and our offspring than we previously believed. As it can affect us and future generations development

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Aesthetics_III
The cats were deficient in taurine. Google search

Eating healthy + hard foods is the way to go.

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel and 5'8manlet
what a fucking dick butter tier thread

The epigenetic effect does not just occur generation-by-generation, but year-by-year in your own life too. Your diet and lifestyle activates and deactivates your genes throughout your life. Living healthy (achieving robust health, not just following health fads) will change your appearance and personality a lot over time. The person you are today is mostly the result of who you were a decade ago, and only partly the result of who you were when you were born.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, AscendingHero, Need2Ascend and 8 others
I believe being "normal" is attractive, but the average person is unhealthy, which leads the average way below normal. Because of this we look at the norm as being chad, and above normal as models, meanwhile, the true chads might not be living up to their genetic limit by not eating properly and having a lifestyle which leads to deterioration. because of this, we don't know the true genetic potential.

It affected their zygomatic bones, maxilla,mandible, teeth, frame, width ,size , weight, even mentally their reflexes, motivation, athleticism, anxiety (high inhib)and the drive to reproduce.

Very interesting

here is a human study

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 6403, middayshowers and 1 other person
Great thread. Weston Price aswell proved that facial bone development and overall physical development in humans is 100% determined by diet and lifestyle/ enviroment. Genetics only determines susceptibility to degeneration in that it prioritises bodyparts to be nurished so that the degeneration takes play in similar ways in relatives (low IQ family but well build physiques, small twink bodies but high intelligence, underdeveloped bodypart X etc.). BLAMING GENETICS IS COPE because nature designed every animal to function and therefore look perfect in every regard. We percieve good development/good looks as positive because they are the consequence of health and nourishment so they express high chance of reproduction and survival. Nowadays people aren't raised on their natural diet and next to noone is meeting their nutritional needs to full extend anymore so that everyone expresses degeneration in some form or the other. That we were meant to be perfect in every way is demonstrated by the chad primitive people recorded in Nutrition and Physical Degeneration, who were tall, free from disease and splendid in beauty and intelligence.
The question that decides about your life outcome is: To what extend will you be able collect the building blocks required to fulfill your perfect genetic blueprint? Will your predecessors pass down optimal nutrition and minimal toxicity when you literally grow out of them? Will you be able to take in all the nutrition required to build your body from when you are born?
Once you deviate from your requirements the consequence expresses itself unnoticed but the micromillimeters of lost tissue and bone add up over time. Jfl at the poor kids who think they can fix their underdevelopment by fighting the symptom of it: A lack of hormones isn't the cause of your underdevelopment and supplementing hormones won't fix it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6403, mmm and 7 others
these threads are peak unfiltered suicide fuel in max dose as a previous rottercel who lived like a legit auschwitz victim

:feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Baldingman1998 and middayshowers
So diet,lifestyle of your grandparents and parents determines a lot of things

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Baldingman1998
So you state eveyone could be good looking? Doesnt make sense then
All the ancients were slayers with maxillas parallel to the floor with wide 55mm palates. Only until the agricultural revolution where our diets got softer, did people start getting recessed and become subhuman. Many people here need to stop coping with genetics and swallow the environment pill
Source?

Last edited:
I basically starved my entire teens, probably why I'm a manlet with girly frame.

Same. I think prenatal exposure to nutrients also plays a role. My mom was anorexic while being pregnant with me which caused me to be small since the start pretty much and never meet my caloric need. My retard parents also fed me with baby food only until I was 6.

• So Sad

View attachment 431516 vs View attachment 431517

Keep in mind the 3 cat groups had a controlled caloric intake Wich was the same for all 3. This means calories as energy alone is meaningless without optimal nutrition
Very high iq tbh I was so smart wtf happened to me

So the recessive allele can become dominant through couple of generations ?

• +1
I'm going to keep bumping this thread to help all blackpilled bros

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Chintuck22
Can you elab more

Do you know what i'm talking about

https://forum.****************/thre...l-dont-bother-becoming-a-athlete-if-you.2612/
I'm not reading all that because I want to sleep now. But our bones 10000% are affected by diet and environment so we know that already. Based on that alone it's worth to eat healthy. I don't think certain things can change as easily unless it takes several generations to adapt. Like for example different muscle fibers etc. It probably takes many generations to change such things while actively living life in a way to try and adapt to that thing (repetition). Like for example if bodybuilders have a family and for 10 generations etc. The new humans will be for sure more buff than average person without even lifting weights etc. But idk how fast that change will be because humans live very long and so no long term studies have been made. Our closest next best thing are mammal (rodent or feline) studies.

• +1