Effect of diet is more drastic than we previously believed

• Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998
The epigenetic effect does not just occur generation-by-generation, but year-by-year in your own life too. Your diet and lifestyle activates and deactivates your genes throughout your life. Living healthy (achieving robust health, not just following health fads) will change your appearance and personality a lot over time. The person you are today is mostly the result of who you were a decade ago, and only partly the result of who you were when you were born.
You got knowledge on this bro make a thread of it it’ll greatly help this site and the copers

Last edited:
  • Love it
You got knowledge on this bro make a thread of it it’ll greatly help this site and the copers
I pretty much already shared everything I know lol.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 9837
@MakinItHappen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
All the ancients were slayers with maxillas parallel to the floor with wide 55mm palates. Only until the agricultural revolution where our diets got softer, did people start getting recessed and become subhuman. Many people here need to stop coping with genetics and swallow the environment pill

This is a cope. Purebred Africans and Europeans expressed these traits, but once Middle Eastern people with farmer DNA (subhumans became farmers because they were too subhuman to hunt), came to these continents and spread their shit DNA the gene pools were dilluted. And that's how bad traits ended up in the entire world pretty much.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Baldingman1998
This is a cope. Purebred Africans and Europeans expressed these traits, but once Middle Eastern people with farmer DNA (subhumans became farmers because they were too subhuman to hunt), came to these continents and spread their shit DNA the gene pools were dilluted. And that's how bad traits ended up in the entire world pretty much.
so middle eastern people made people ugly theory?

• +1
BUMP THIS IS MY BEST THREAD FOR NON ENTERTAINMENT REASONS

Diet is a massive part for allot of people spergs are meant to be more sensitive to foods or that is goy propaganda.

B

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj

Took 3 generations to become subfeline(cat) and 4 generations to go from subfeline cats to normal healthy cats.
It affected their zygomatic bones, maxilla,mandible, teeth, frame, width ,size , weight, even mentally their reflexes, motivation, athleticism, anxiety (high inhib)and the drive to reproduce.
We aren't cats but we are mammals. This can mean alot of things for human development. Bad genetics could be more diet related than we previously thought. genetics can devolve over time to a certain extent. Not just in terms of calories btw.

Very interesting

Edit: watch the vid before commenting atleast. They even planted plants in the pens that had the cats. The poop of the healthy cats provided better soil for plant growth as well.

until 14: Very active and gl. THen adhd made me play videogames 24 hours now i look like a environmental freak. THeres no hope.

• So Sad