EFFICIENT GYMCEL GUIDE, 3 BODYPARTS THAT MATTER

duck

duck

o’pry cat o’pry cat
GLUTES

Glutes are an absolutely underrated muscle group to train for males, most men are walking around looking like absolute apes with flat asses. Girls DO find a good ass on a man as a halo rather than a failio. It's basic human instinct to find strong glutes attractive on both sexes, strong glutes on a male signify longevity and overall support of their physique.

An example:

Screen Shot 2019 05 30 at 95527 AM

GLUTE EXERCISES

The absolute BEST glute exercise is going to be the barbell squat, (high or low, doesn't matter). You should be doing squats EVERY leg day. If you feel uncomfortable doing squats, things like hacksquats, RDL's, etc work fine. Why do you think NFL players have HUGE asses? Having big glutes are a sign of explosiveness in athletics, which are a byproduct of their fitness coaches instructing them to squat heavy while training.

Obviously, some isolation exercises are possible for building glutes. Some movements include hip thrusts, horse kickers, and more, use google if you don't like these options.

Video examples/tutorials:

BACK (LATS AND REAR DELTOIDS)

A good back is essential to a well-rounded physique. If your back is not shaped like a V, it's over. However, building a great and aesthetic back is extremely easy, especially if you have the genetics for it. Building a strong and aesthetic back also helps with increasing frame and posturemaxxing.

An example:

Oscar Transformation 1

BACK EXERCISES

Obviously the deadlift is one of the best ways to build a big back. If you can deadlift, and do it safely, then go for it. Although I do recommend trying these movements for overall mass and thickness (NO DEADLIFT NEEDED).

Bent over barbell rows - Great for overall mass, great substitute for deadlifts.
Lat Pulldowns - Do these with every back workout, slow on the dicentric, put emphasis on feeling the squeeze.
Seated Cable Row - Overall good movement, great for lats and rhomboids.
Facepulls - ABSOLUTE KING MOVEMENT FOR POSTURE, SERIOUSLY, YOU'LL SEE RESULTS IMMEDIATELY.

Video examples/tutorials

NECK (WATER, I KNOW)

(DISCLAIMER - BE CAREFUL WITH THESE MOVEMENTS, NOTHING GETS PUSSY DRIER THAN A PARALYZED MALE).

The ultimate PSL breaker is a weak, scrawny, nerd neck. If your neck can be snapped like a pencil, then it's an immediate failio. Neck is also one of the main things that IS in your control to raise your PSL and overall looks a bit. Everyone on this form should be neckmaxxing. It's what separates the stacy slaying jocks from the virgin nerds.

An example:

CYjF7G6

(Predator drone fanatic just increased his SMV exponentially, literally went from politician to football star giga mogger).

NECK EXERCISES

Neck exercises are very simple, neck curls are going to be the main movement you'll be focusing on. I STRONGLY recommend warming up your neck/upper back before doing neck curls. Simple rotations are great for this. I can't explain the movement so I'll provide a good video on how to above. (If you're afraid of looking autistic while doing neck curls in a commercial gym, they're very easy to do at home).

Video example/tutorial:

Read the comments, take neck training seriously, AND ABSOLUTELY NO EGO LIFTING.

Have a nice day gymcels thanks for reading.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bensky, HAPAgymcel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 4 others
chest and shoulders

• +1
Reactions: zeke714
Glutes more important than arms or chest or shoulders? Jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 1332 and 6 others
Glutes more important than arms or chest or shoulders? Jfl
I tried to include something that isn't extremely water, of course those matter, but you'd look extremely ape is you had a huge chest without an ass.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 18244
GLUTES

Glutes are an absolutely underrated muscle group to train for males, most men are walking around looking like absolute apes with flat asses. Girls DO find a good ass on a man as a halo rather than a failio. It's basic human instinct to find strong glutes attractive on both sexes, strong glutes on a male signify longevity and overall support of their physique.

An example:

View attachment 1624662

GLUTE EXERCISES

The absolute BEST glute exercise is going to be the barbell squat, (high or low, doesn't matter). You should be doing squats EVERY leg day. If you feel uncomfortable doing squats, things like hacksquats, RDL's, etc work fine. Why do you think NFL players have HUGE asses? Having big glutes are a sign of explosiveness in athletics, which are a byproduct of their fitness coaches instructing them to squat heavy while training.

Obviously, some isolation exercises are possible for building glutes. Some movements include hip thrusts, horse kickers, and more, use google if you don't like these options.

Video examples/tutorials:

BACK (LATS AND REAR DELTOIDS)

A good back is essential to a well-rounded physique. If your back is not shaped like a V, it's over. However, building a great and aesthetic back is extremely easy, especially if you have the genetics for it. Building a strong and aesthetic back also helps with increasing frame and posturemaxxing.

An example:

View attachment 1624688

BACK EXERCISES

Obviously the deadlift is one of the best ways to build a big back. If you can deadlift, and do it safely, then go for it. Although I do recommend trying these movements for overall mass and thickness (NO DEADLIFT NEEDED).

Bent over barbell rows - Great for overall mass, great substitute for deadlifts.
Lat Pulldowns - Do these with every back workout, slow on the dicentric, put emphasis on feeling the squeeze.
Seated Cable Row - Overall good movement, great for lats and rhomboids.
Facepulls - ABSOLUTE KING MOVEMENT FOR POSTURE, SERIOUSLY, YOU'LL SEE RESULTS IMMEDIATELY.

Video examples/tutorials

NECK (WATER, I KNOW)

(DISCLAIMER - BE CAREFUL WITH THESE MOVEMENTS, NOTHING GETS PUSSY DRIER THAN A PARALYZED MALE).

The ultimate PSL breaker is a weak, scrawny, nerd neck. If your neck can be snapped like a pencil, then it's an immediate failio. Neck is also one of the main things that IS in your control to raise your PSL and overall looks a bit. Everyone on this form should be neckmaxxing. It's what separates the stacy slaying jocks from the virgin nerds.

An example:

View attachment 1624713
(Predator drone fanatic just increased his SMV exponentially, literally went from politician to football star giga mogger).

NECK EXERCISES

Neck exercises are very simple, neck curls are going to be the main movement you'll be focusing on. I STRONGLY recommend warming up your neck/upper back before doing neck curls. Simple rotations are great for this. I can't explain the movement so I'll provide a good video on how to above. (If you're afraid of looking autistic while doing neck curls in a commercial gym, they're very easy to do at home).

Video example/tutorial:

Read the comments, take neck training seriously, AND ABSOLUTELY NO EGO LIFTING.

Have a nice day gymcels thanks for reading.

I was gonna say chest shoulders and abs. But this is still a good load out.

• +1
Reactions: duck
I tried to include something that isn't extremely water, of course those matter, but you'd look extremely ape is you had a huge chest without an ass.
How about you train every body part each week?

I do skip leg day tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Back + Chest + Shoulders for framelets, everything else is cope.

How about you train every body part each week?
yeah of course that's what you should do (PPL mogs) but some people's genetics have weak points and I wanted to point out that some should definitely put more effort into those, like glutes and back.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
  • +1
Reactions: duck
Traps and neck won't save you if your hips and thighs are the same size as your shoulders :feelswhy:
Bold of you to assume a girl will ever see me naked

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and fjor2096
Good post. I say do pull ups (if you can) instead of lat pulldown

No Kroc rows included for back???? Really nigga!

Most Legit Gymcel thread.

Everyone talking about chest in this thread is retarded af, working ur glutes and back, mean u work ur core hard and your lateral and rear deltoids which are the most important muscles to “look wide”

Seriously mirin hard OP

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, duck and Deleted member 18244
Most Legit Gymcel thread.

Everyone talking about chest in this thread is retarded af, working ur glutes and back, mean u work ur core hard and your lateral and rear deltoids which are the most important muscles to “look wide”

Seriously mirin hard OP
thank you brother. and yeah that was kind of my point, unless you have freak chest genetics it’s not going to make you look “wider.” the things i listed are pretty easily attainable and set a good base for achieving aesthetics within other muscle groups.

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
No Kroc rows included for back???? Really nigga!
i’ve found that bent over rows provide some of the same benefit and as a compound movement focusing on rear delts, lower traps, etc. you can definitely substitute one or the other and get good results. just didn’t mention it cus i personally don’t do it.

• +1
Reactions: HAPAgymcel
Mirin retardation

@RabidRosaries Thoughts?

@RabidRosaries Thoughts?
Over analysis and mental masturbation. Just basic lifting for the first year will suffice before you think about and start tweaking stuff

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
motherfucker uses lightmode

pecs is wildly underrated that shit will transform your physique

Over analysis and mental masturbation. Just basic lifting for the first year will suffice before you think about and start tweaking stuff
Yeah im just doing the same shit u sent me, I've lost 10 lbs in one week

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827