Egypt is ruled by jews

Egyptianmogger

Egyptianmogger

THE SHITSKIN MASTER RACE/KANG OF HEADSPACE
Literally the most jew country I can think of, kleptocracy, you name it.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Yes, I've heard al-Sisi is a Jew.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Egyptianmogger
why do u say that

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
Ejewpt

• +1
Why don't the muzzies rise up and get rid of him?
sisi is a good PM imo, better than the muslim brotherhood alternative

• +1
Why don't the muzzies rise up and get rid of him?
It's literally impossible, he's doing literally everything to stop an uprising, even building a new capital to hide in while all the swarthy ethnics rot in cairo

sisi is a good PM imo, better than the muslim brotherhood alternative
A Jew ruling a Muslim country? LOL, nothing good about that. What's wrong with Muslim Brotherhood?

It's literally impossible, he's doing literally everything to stop an uprising, even building a new capital to hide in while all the swarthy ethnics rot in cairo
The army should just take over and dispose of him, install martial law.

A Jew ruling a Muslim country? LOL, nothing good about that. What's wrong with Muslim Brotherhood?

The army should just take over and dispose of him, install martial law.
The army is in full support of him, he is an ex military General himself. If something happens to him the current General will probably take over

so what ur saying is he's corrupt and steasl the wealth of egypt
Exactly, he's using what little resources available here to build luxurious cities in the desert for the rich, and leave us all to rot

The army is in full support of him, he is an ex military General himself. If something happens to him the current General will probably take over
The Jews have won, it seems.

What's wrong with Muslim Brotherhood?
i'm pretty sure they're designated as a terrorist organization by many countries

• +1
They are hiding the true secret of the great pyramids my word

• +1
i'm pretty sure they're designated as a terrorist organization by many countries
So? The Taliban is also designed as a terrorist organization by many countries but they are good, pious rulers. My point is, you shouldn't base your opinion off of what western countries say or think. Look at them from an Islamic perspective and then decide if they're good or bad.