Why would anyone support Israel/Jews ?

genocide is a propaganda term. all warfare involves genocidal actions as a byproduct. genocidal intent is certainly extant in front line participants. if what happens in gaza does not quality as genocide because intent cannot be proven beyond reasonable doubt, then the holocaust cannot be defined as genocide since it fails to meet the same criteria. thus this exposes the true purpose of the term as a way to de-legitimize the opponent. the only thing anyone can be sure of is that they are killing civilians and preventing them an avenue of escape, and blockading them from receiving aid. the outcome of this is that they are trapped inside an active warzone and being cut down as collateral damage.

don't make the mistake of engaging in the genocide debate, that's just meant to appeal to people's emotion. genocide doesn't exist. it isn't real. you cannot exterminate someone's entire bloodline from the world, it doesn't work like that. and major culling of a population makes no difference if it's intentional, systematic, or otherwise.

the only thing anyone can be sure of is that they are killing civilians and preventing them an avenue of escape, and blockading them from receiving aid
debatable, a lot of the aid blockade accusations turned out to be bunk and using ill-defined measurements like "total truckloads entering" having decreased.
Truckloads of what? Furniture? Plastic wrapping? There would obviously be a natural decrease in non aid related shipments during wartime, and an increase of food and basic supplies as a share of total incoming shipments. Israel stops shipments which carry materials that could be used as materials for rockets, beyond that im not aware of any other accusations.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
debatable, a lot of the aid blockade accusations turned out to be bunk and using ill-defined measurements like "total truckloads entering" having decreased.
Truckloads of what? Furniture? Plastic wrapping? There would obviously be a natural decrease in non aid related shipments during wartime, and an increase of food and basic supplies as a share of total incoming shipments. Israel stops shipments which carry materials that could be used as materials for rockets, beyond that im not aware of any other accusations.
IMG 6418

don't make the mistake of engaging in the genocide debate, that's just meant to appeal to people's emotion. genocide doesn't exist. it isn't real. you cannot exterminate someone's entire bloodline from the world, it doesn't work like that. and major culling of a population makes no difference if it's intentional, systematic, or otherwise.
it does make a difference though, are you saying intent is irrelevant in law? Youre not about to reinvent the wheel here when it comes to passing verdicts

there's a reason involuntary manslaughter and different degrees of murder exist

i don’t support palestine but why do u pretend like u could do anything without america and the west? u needed us to call a ceasefire back then because you almost got wiped off the face of the earth stop acting like you jews have earned anything on ur own😹

• JFL
Reactions: URL code
for the lulz

i don’t support palestine but why do u pretend like u could do anything without america and the west? u needed us to call a ceasefire back then because you almost got wiped off the face of the earth stop acting like you jews have earned anything on ur own😹
yeah cause the other side received 0 aid by the soviet union...

what about the 6 days? Did the US carry israel when israel *prevented* the US from finding out about their plans to attack(destroy) the egyptian air force?

stop trying to take away jews' overwhelming accomplishments

How is this proof of a genocide? Things were going swell in the casualty department, before the civilians with weapons decided to massacre 1143 innocent israelis on october 7th and start the gaza conflict, taking a further 200 hostages with them

Hamas is the governing body of gaza, they were elected to be their representative power and what they did was an equivalent of 15 9/11 attacks, with the caveat that a lot of it was rape and subsequent public defacing of the corpses. Its the "army" of gaza vs the army of Israel. And the majority of palestinians support the hamas and their actions

Israel isnt engaged in war with civilians btw, unlike hamas. Israel's only goal is to exterminate hamas for reasons outlined above and to bring back the hostages (some of which they did, while others were already dead upon discovering them)
You should shut your fucking mouth, you don’t understand shit about politics, history, geography etc and you lost an argument with me:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
I can understand not opposing them, because you have nothing against them, you have some working relationships/friends with Jews, or because you dislike Muslims

but why would anyone non Jewish support them

Jews are not your friends. They are insular community with a strong in group preference that will conspire and screw you over 250$. If you have a friend that is a Jew in a setting with other Jews, watch your mouth.

That isn’t a bad thing by definition, I wish I had that kind of network on my side, but you are such a cuck if you are pro-Israel or Jew.
I hate Jews but I support Israel bc if the Jews stay in Israel they won’t bother me

If Lenin, Stalin, Rothschild and etc were in Israel they wouldn’t be so evil

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
I hate Jews but I support Israel bc if the Jews stay in Israel they won’t bother me

give them Madagascar or this patch in siberia

• JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3
just don't listen to this dumbass, he lost an argument with me and now just ignoring me

israel's existence is reliant on draining resources from america. infiltrating and subverting american media, politics, culture, etc to convince its populace to fund jewish projects. the fact of the matter is, the more support we give to israel, the more incentive there is for jews to stay in america and influence our politics in their favor. it's really no different than muh ccp influence boomers are always worried about. why do they give an exception for israel? they're a foreign entity attempting to control american thought just like the commies are.

it's time they pull their own weight, they're just a remora on the belly of america.

israel's existence is reliant on draining resources from america. infiltrating and subverting american media, politics, culture, etc to convince its populace to fund jewish projects. the fact of the matter is, the more support we give to israel, the more incentive there is for jews to stay in america and influence our politics in their favor. it's really no different than muh ccp influence boomers are always worried about. why do they give an exception for israel? they're a foreign entity attempting to control american thought just like the commies are.

it's time they pull their own weight, they're just a remora on the belly of america.
accelerate collapse

freedom fighters who rape and kill hundreds of innocent people?
the more people defend hamas, the less free palestine will be
October 7th was tragic, without question. At the same time, it wasn’t an isolated event. It didn’t happen in a vacuum and it certainly wasn’t the start of this conflict.

freedom fighters who rape and kill hundreds of innocent people?
the more people defend hamas, the less free palestine will be
Signal 2024 05 13 10 53 19 995

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and Obamalama

IMG 6418

You should shut your fucking mouth, you don’t understand shit about politics, history, geography etc and you lost an argument with me:lul::lul::lul::lul:
i didnt lose an argument since all of your points were either lies or moot, you struggled to justify your definition of the european border for hours LMAO

and youre delusional to a level where arguing with you will end up being a massive waste of time, as it was yesterday - youre able to come up with an infinite amount of bullshit to support your views, and infinite bullshit requires and infinite amount of correction from my side

i didnt lose an argument since all of your points were either lies or moot, you struggled to justify your definition of the european border for hours LMAO

and youre delusional to a level where arguing with you will end up being a massive waste of time, as it was yesterday - youre able to come up with an infinite amount of bullshit to support your views, and infinite bullshit requires and infinite amount of correction from my side
no, you're just denying the reality

October 7th was tragic, without question. At the same time, it wasn’t an isolated event. It didn’t happen in a vacuum and it certainly wasn’t the start of this conflict.
It doesn't matter what the cause was, since its a massive overstep in what's justifiable either way. I feel like it's a moot point to try and bring up context, since the Israeli response would need to happen either way.

At this point youre shifting the argument entirely to pre-oct7 events. If you look at the history of israel then you'd know they've always been willing to make concessions with palestinians, but it doesnt matter when their leadership always wanted to remove all jews anyways. As a general rule, the muslim side of this conflict has been a radical minority fucking up the situation of the majority, with the majority naturally blaming the opposing side for it, and mistakenly increasing their support for their own retarded leadership.

This issue got solved in the surrounding countries decades ago because theyve been able to have solid leadership, while palestine has never had this luck ever since egypt and jordan stopped governing over them. You need to understand how important it is for hamas to be removed as an entity, its not just about the threat they pose to israelis.

If you think all of what i said is unjustified because israel has no right to exist in the first place, then the argument is pointless. At that point youre in support of either ethnically cleansing millions or making them live among the most antisemitic population on earth.

After October 7th, if you are not with us, you are against. Then die
Am Yisrael Chai!
תמות, בן עמלק!

Attachments

• 4124529_66736_-_SoyBooru.mp4
    2.2 MB
It doesn't matter what the cause was, since its a massive overstep in what's justifiable either way. I feel like it's a moot point to try and bring up context, since the Israeli response would need to happen either way.

At this point youre shifting the argument entirely to pre-oct7 events. If you look at the history of israel then you'd know they've always been willing to make concessions with palestinians, but it doesnt matter when their leadership always wanted to remove all jews anyways. As a general rule, the muslim side of this conflict has been a radical minority fucking up the situation of the majority, with the majority naturally blaming the opposing side for it, and mistakenly increasing their support for their own retarded leadership.

This issue got solved in the surrounding countries decades ago because theyve been able to have solid leadership, while palestine has never had this luck ever since egypt and jordan stopped governing over them. You need to understand how important it is for hamas to be removed as an entity, its not just about the threat they pose to israelis.

If you think all of what i said is unjustified because israel has no right to exist in the first place, then the argument is pointless. At that point youre in support of either ethnically cleansing millions or making them live among the most antisemitic population on earth.
IMG 6418