Why would anyone support Israel/Jews ?

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
I can understand not opposing them, because you have nothing against them, you have some working relationships/friends with Jews, or because you dislike Muslims

but why would anyone non Jewish support them

Jews are not your friends. They are insular community with a strong in group preference that will conspire and screw you over 250$. If you have a friend that is a Jew in a setting with other Jews, watch your mouth.

That isn’t a bad thing by definition, I wish I had that kind of network on my side, but you are such a cuck if you are pro-Israel or Jew.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, fxckz, borntosuffer and 21 others
Cos they hate islam/ Muslims more

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Just_Another_User, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 9 others
Obviously, Islam and Muslims are worse evil

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss, nigkook, rand anon and 6 others
Jewish women are hot ngl. There I said it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, PrinceLuenLeoncur, moreroidsmoredates and 12 others
- Christian zionists

- hate Muslims cause of propaganda they've been fed for over 2 decades

- racist against brown people and most Muslims happen to be brown (MENA and south asia)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, 0hMan, moreroidsmoredates and 6 others
Jews are good people with high interracial rate and israel is good

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, Tabula Rasa, lemonnz and 9 others
because you’re scared of Syrians outside? face them like a man, tell them what you think about them in your own country instead hiding and having isreal fight them in proxy war

if Israel wins all Palestinians are coming to europe

Honestly there’s literally zero reason to side w Israel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fxckz, SomaliMax, coisbhai and 4 others
because you’re scared of Syrians outside? face them like a man, tell them what you think about them in your own country instead hiding and having your brother fight them in proxy war
What the fuck are you retarded . My country is Syrian ally and bombs Isis for 10 years

Islam is political movement that threatens me. I want Europe of the 60s with Jews and no arab

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
What the fuck are you retarded . My country is Syrian ally and bombs Isis for 10 years

Islam is political movement that threatens me. I want Europe of the 60s with Jews and no arab
ISIS ≠ Islam, it was probably created by the CIA, the taliban hate them, I assume you are Russian?

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
It seems like the jewish elites failed this time, there are more people supporting Palestine

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lmao, rand anon, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
It seems like the jewish elites failed this time, there are more people supporting Palestine
we will have to see, a wildly unpopular war could be the plan

• +1
Reactions: Obamalama
some jew women are bad ngl

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet, Newday*V3 and incel194012940
Muslims don’t worship baal or moloch and don’t drink the blood of christian babies and muslims also have No positions of power in the media. And so much more could be listed aswell Yet there worse evil okay jfl tagging muslimcels @yeeyeeslayer @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @SecularIslamist @Xangsane @Autismcel @jinnu @Michael Myers

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet, Autismcel and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Muslims don’t worship baal or moloch and don’t drink the blood of christian babies and muslims also have No positions of power in the media. And so much more could be listed aswell Yet there worse evil okay jfl tagging muslimcels @yeeyeeslayer @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @SecularIslamist @Xangsane @Autismcel @jinnu @Michael Myers
Where r u from ?

He's a jew :sick::sick: Ignore him

Double digit IQ

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Costcosuperstore and Autismcel
you are such a cuck if you are pro-Israel or Jew.
Facts, unless you’re an Israeli or Jew then it’s slightly understandable but I automatically think less of anyone who’s not Jewish but pro Israel, it’s so embarrassing.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Jfl Christianity is literally Jewish
Fuck your conspiracy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: The False Prophet, Newday*V3 and URL code
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Newday*V3 and Autismcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3 and Autismcel
I can understand not opposing them, because you have nothing against them, you have some working relationships/friends with Jews, or because you dislike Muslims

but why would anyone non Jewish support them

Jews are not your friends. They are insular community with a strong in group preference that will conspire and screw you over 250$. If you have a friend that is a Jew in a setting with other Jews, watch your mouth.

That isn’t a bad thing by definition, I wish I had that kind of network on my side, but you are such a cuck if you are pro-Israel or Jew.
I support them because they push bbc propaganda

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Costcosuperstore and murdah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, The False Prophet, Eternal_ and 1 other person
why the fuck would i base my views/opinions on what benefits me financially?

very jewish mindset that you have

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and murdah
Facts, unless you’re an Israeli or Jew then it’s slightly understandable but I automatically think less of anyone who’s not Jewish but pro Israel, it’s so embarrassing.
its so embarrassing when you dont support islamic terrorists! So so embarrassing!!!

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Eternal_
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Eternal_
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Autismcel and Deleted member 52452
its so embarrassing when you dont support islamic terrorists! So so embarrassing!!!
@i_love_roosters notice he types exactly the same way as @Eternal_ :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and i_love_roosters
@Autismcel yeah you’re right he is double digit iq
Yeah man you are smart drinking baby blood Jews control the world

• +1
Reactions: URL code
I don't care I still hate Islam
Yes
you should sign up for the Ukronazis because Russia is becoming a multicultural nation

no place for your kind in Russia shaytan!

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet and murdah
you should sign up for the Ukronazis because Russia is becoming a multicultural nation

no place for your kind in Russia shaytan!

Good reason to support ukraine

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
-Sterilization of ethopian jews :trepidation:
they didnt sterilize them en masse, they gave birth control injections to a small group of women due to language barrier/misunderstanding - either the ethiopian women not understanding whether its mandatory to take it in order to enter, or them thinking it was something else like a vitamin solution

it was most certainly not a government policy, at most medical malpractice by both israeli workers and foreigners (including ethiopians) alike. They even started adding Amharic translated instructions to birth control vials after the issue was investigated...

• Woah
Reactions: murdah
they didnt sterilize them en masse, they gave birth control injections to a small group of women due to language barrier/misunderstanding - either the ethiopian women not understanding whether its mandatory to take it in order to enter, or them thinking it was something else like a vitamin solution

it was most certainly not a government policy, at most medical malpractice by both israeli workers and foreigners (including ethiopians) alike. They even started adding Amharic translated instructions to birth control vials after the issue was investigated...
What about the fact israeli is genociding innocent children and women?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and The False Prophet
What about the fact israeli is genociding innocent children and women?
Its not a fact. You dont just attribute all deaths during a war to genocidal intent.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and murdah
@Autismcel check this out, son
>supports pissrael

>rots on a forum 24/7
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, cashmerefraud and Deleted member 52452
except for the fact that theyre right in every way in the palestine conflict
Muslimcel dogs lost 3 wars over the land and they still happily throw countless bodies in the meat grinder because human life is meaningless to muslimcels considering that they spawn new islamic eggs every 9 months ad infinitum.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and URL code
Its not a fact. You dont just attribute all deaths during a war to genocidal intent.
Established army funded by western powers vs civilians with weapons

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet and Newday*V3
You’re a ruski supporting israel? @Eternal_ shame on you

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue
Hatred blinds and opposes rational thinking

• +1
Reactions: Newday*V3
You’re a ruski supporting israel? @Eternal_ shame on you
Is this your first time finding out that I support Israel? Yes I am aware that Jews all hate Russia! Did you know that Jews also hate Christianity?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nigkook, Costcosuperstore, Autismcel and 1 other person