T-bone123
Forever cursed by self hatred
- Joined
- Apr 9, 2026
- Posts
- 1,982
- Reputation
- 2,563
Everytime i see them they look even more edited
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
did you edit yours. you can pmNot worse than mine
I wanna show mine but I don’t wanna get doxxed
Just know it’s worse than this
no fucking wayNot worse than mine
I wanna show mine but I don’t wanna get doxxed
Just know it’s worse than this
Of course I didntdid you edit yours. you can pm
fair enough you can self rep them afterOf course I didnt
But still im not gonna share any photos of me on the internet yet
I was underweighted as fuck and I looked bonelessno fucking way
dude some people are genuinely born uglyno fucking way
We believe youNot worse than mine
I wanna show mine but I don’t wanna get doxxed
Just know it’s worse than this
Idk if this is an insult broWe believe you
everyone’s humanAt least he looks human
Not like me![]()
you claimed to be a cute boy like a month ago manAt least he looks human
Not like me![]()
never seen a genuine unedited pic of himyeah big edit
No bro noeveryone’s human
Jst to match the aestheticyou claimed to be a cute boy like a month ago man
who gives a fuck about what they think. your doing this for youNo bro no
In the eyes of others faces like mine is not considered human![]()
Lookism is realwho gives a fuck about what they think. your doing this for you
ofc it’s real. never denied that. but why base your whole life on thatLookism is real![]()
My address is this:Lookism is real![]()
ofc it’s real. never denied that. but why base your whole life on that
Oooh u IndianMy address is this:
View attachment 5698688
Please send some Bimatoprost and Tirzepatide here
Thank you in advance
I’m from Pakistan that’s my top secret storage in the slums of MumbaiOooh u Indian
How are u bhaijin![]()
I’m from Pakistan that’s my top secret storage in the slums of Mumbai
pre ascension?
yepre ascension?