Ehren preascension pics are getting worse by the day

T-bone123

T-bone123

Forever cursed by self hatred
Joined
Apr 9, 2026
Posts
1,982
Reputation
2,563
Everytime i see them they look even more edited

IMG 0147
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gravitas, Kazey, horseman and 2 others
Not worse than mine


I wanna show mine but I don’t wanna get doxxed

Just know it’s worse than this
 
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hopelessmanlet32, Gravitas, Игорь бурда and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: chud10282892
  • +1
Reactions: orbitlet, T-bone123 and chud10282892
  • +1
Reactions: orbitlet and chud10282892
At least he looks human
Not like me :Comfy:
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: orbitlet, T-bone123 and xXXxZeusxXXx
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: orbitlet, T-bone123, xXXxZeusxXXx and 1 other person
yeah big edit
 
  • +1
Reactions: orbitlet and T-bone123
No bro no
In the eyes of others faces like mine is not considered human :hnghn:
who gives a fuck about what they think. your doing this for you
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: orbitlet
  • +1
Reactions: ESR and orbitlet
Tbh it’s ok living life chill with 0 female interaction as a 19 yo and only the online girl I talk with
They got my interest only by showing pic of some niche pretty boys :hnghn:
ofc it’s real. never denied that. but why base your whole life on that
 
  • +1
Reactions: T-bone123
1790534262168
 
  • +1
Reactions: T-bone123 and orbitlet
Ooooh
I live in New Delhi
I thought u also Indian :forcedsmile:
I’m from Pakistan that’s my top secret storage in the slums of Mumbai
 
  • JFL
Reactions: orbitlet

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
1
Views
29
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
qlf
Replies
1
Views
37
maxilexo
maxilexo
KT33N
Replies
8
Views
55
prestrictionn
prestrictionn
Nyrо
Replies
1
Views
18
Verdams mum
Verdams mum
95iu
Replies
18
Views
69
95iu
95iu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top