Elaboration on my height gaining method

dwohh

dwohh

168 hours in 7 days
Between spine vertebrae there are intervertabla discs, these can be increased in height. My method probably have nothing to do with bone.

By pulling the spine apart we can increase the water and make us taller(through sleep stretch). The proteoglycans in the IVD are hydrophillic so we can increase them by high intensitivty exercise and supplementing glucosamine sulphate and chondrotin sulphate

people have already gained from thsi risk free

there is no way you are going to be paralyzed like some retards said because its simply just spinal decompression done over a longer period of time

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: currylightskin, ROTTING and FreakkForLife
you can gain 5cm but if we find way to target throatic(mid and upper back) we can gain upwards of 10cm

the total spine is 18-20cm tall(that, which is made out of intervertbraal discs)

• Love it
Reactions: FreakkForLife
there is no way you are going to be paralyzed like some retards said because its simply just spinal decompression done over a longer period of
Which is going to fuck your spine up big time in the long run

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, FreakkForLife and Cope>rope
Which is going to fuck your spine up big time in the long run
i have world authority on this topic considering idone more research on this then anyone on earth except a few handfull of researchers

and no it wont you have no propsal of what mechnaics would cause that, the spine being increased in IVD is actually reversing DDD

so this is the oppisteo of fucking up ur spine

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, mafiaboy and FreakkForLife
Spinal compression does play a significant role. I know my evening height is about 3 cm less than my morning height.

might try I have some lower back pain if it helps that it's already worth :ogre: not sure how easy hacking this shit together would be though :ogre:

Spinal compression does play a significant role. I know my evening height is about 3 cm less than my morning height.
thats too much on average its supposued to be like half a inch, maybe ur 8 foot

this method is aware most form of spinal decompression is temporary thats why execise, long periods of stretching, supplements are apart of it

So we should buy this instead of the ankle strap??

Also has anyone tried this and gained from it?
I am not skeptícal but it would be good to see other people like Franco who gained from ankle straps
yes people have, people have gotten pain in ankles and testicle pain and difficulity sleeping, so ankle st raps are bad

how to get the item?

this is sold everywhere but its hardet to deploy on a bed
https://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Traction-Corrector-Dec ompression-Stretching/dp/B08 JDVDLGN

this is the product i showed, but its only sold in india so i guess we have to find something like it outside of india
(expermintors in india have gotten it and got results)
https://www.amazon.in/Dyna-Pelvic-Tr action-Appliance-Full/dp/B01J RZUPPI

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and FreakkForLife
what about side sleepers :ogre:

Just have good posture and healthy athletic body, Don't waste time and energy on this bullshit methods people, if you don't like your height you can do a surgery, lifts or accept it everything else is cope, last time I'm commenting on these height threads

Let me be a test subject: what do I do?