Truth seeker
Both procedures look quite good
Good upgrade to tradicional procedures
Lateral canthopexy

Lip lift

Good solution for round eyes

• +1
Reactions: Chico Chicowski and orthochadic
Nice, now we just need some surgery to shorten midface.

• So Sad
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Taylorswift
Nice, now we just need some surgery to shorten midface.
Is it sarcasm?
Btw vertically shortening anterior maxilla would be really hard and impossible with surgery. Bone remodeling in adults is slow and it would take years to remodel anterior maxilla to be more compact and compact.

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
Is it sarcasm?
Btw vertically shortening anterior maxilla would be really hard and impossible with surgery. Bone remodeling in adults is slow and it would take years to remodel anterior maxilla to be more compact and compact.
No it is not sarcasm.
If i need some surgery its something which would help me shorten my face vertically by 2-3mm. :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: Taylorswift
No it is not sarcasm.
If i need some surgery its something which would help me shorten my face vertically by 2-3mm. :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
I think that the closest we would get to getting a greater midface ratio is an advanced version of orbital box osteotomy.

I think that the closest we would get to getting a greater midface ratio is an advanced version of orbital box osteotomy.
That's shit surgery, i dont even think about it... Honestly all i can think of besides rotating maxilla upwards (im not sure if it even would work) is just rhinoplasty to shorten nose (by shortening nose i dont mean shortening entire area, just cutting small piece of nose to make it look shorter) and then some lefort 1 + lip lift...

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Taylorswift
No it is not sarcasm.
Wait can't you just get CCW Lefort1 or if you don't need the rotatino just an impaction ?

Wait can't you just get CCW Lefort1 or if you don't need the rotatino just an impaction ?
CCW Lefort 1 would only rotate lower maxilla. It wouldnt shorter middle part of face.

• +1
Reactions: Ampere and Deleted member 5385
CCW Lefort 1 would only rotate lower maxilla. It wouldnt shorter middle part of face.
Correct
If something like that is possible with pulling even if IT would take 5 years I will be blessed
345tgf

I see that fucked up cranial angle not support brain properly
From 145 degree to 118 degree

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Ampere
Wait when we measure FWHR the lower bound is above the lip, but when we measure facial thirds the lower bound of the midface is under the nose so I've been thinking wrong. Lefort1 with CCW will improve your FWHR but not your midface height then ?

That means that to get a shorter midface the LF1 cut would have to be behind the nose ie LF 1 B on this figure, but then it's probably not possible to do the anterior impaction method for CCW FUAAAARK SUIFUEL IT'S OGRE

Wait when we measure FWHR the lower bound is above the lip, but when we measure facial thirds the lower bound of the midface is under the nose so I've been thinking wrong. Lefort1 with CCW will improve your FWHR but not your midface height then ?
View attachment 630023

That means that to get a shorter midface the LF1 cut would have to be behind the nose ie LF 1 B on this figure, but then it's probably not possible to do the anterior impaction method for CCW FUAAAARK SUIFUEL IT'S OGRE
View attachment 630027
Even if u cut behind the nose and then rotate it i doubt you would achieve result you want. I mean i saw some LF2 result where midface indeed shortened due to CCW rotation but it was only one result. I wish i could talk to some maxfac doctor about it.

Even if you rotate lower maxilla it wont give you results you hoping for. Even impaction wont give you results you hoping for. Why? Simply you need to shorten soft tissue as well which is impossible (you can get lip lift but still most people wont be happy with it).

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 5385
Even if u cut behind the nose and then rotate it i doubt you would achieve result you want. I mean i saw some LF2 result where midface indeed shortened due to CCW rotation but it was only one result. I wish i could talk to some maxfac doctor about it.

Even if you rotate lower maxilla it wont give you results you hoping for. Even impaction wont give you results you hoping for. Why? Simply you need to shorten soft tissue as well which is impossible (you can get lip lift but still most people wont be happy with it).
Whaaat you can CCW with Lefort 2 ? it comes near the orbitals I don't see how it's done, np anyway I won't ever get anything more than LF1 it's unrealistic
I'll be seeing a maxfac this year normally, I'll talk to him about my longish midface. I think people with thin upper lip might qualify for an okayish result but gotta be careful not to end up looking like a duck faced fag

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
lateral canthopexy is a must for most incels
fcking must

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 5385

You are talking about this?
1 s20 S0278239104003969 gr3a

You are talking about this?
View attachment 631720
yeah some aspies argued with me that her face didnt shorten, she is just smiling, but go to mirror by yourself and smile, you will see your face wont become shorter... her midface ratio improved and you can clearly see her face look shorter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
yeah some aspies argued with me that her face didnt shorten, she is just smiling, but go to mirror by yourself and smile, you will see your face wont become short... her midface ratio improved and you can clearly see her face look shorter.
That true her nose looks shorter due to move whole maxilla forward
That woman had that procedure with two really good maxillofacial surgeons. Somewhere on jawsurgeriesforum IT Has been mentioned

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and needsolution
That true her nose looks shorter due to move whole maxilla forward
That woman had that procedure with two really good maxillofacial surgeons. Somewhere on jawsurgeriesforum IT Has been mentioned
Yeah but i doubt any reputable surgeon would perform it on normal person so its all pipe dream for now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Yeah but i doubt any reputable surgeon would perform it on normal person so its all pipe dream for now.
She has Just recessed maxilla. I am sure many have similar recession in the anterior maxilla.

bumping for lifefuel, how the hell do u find surgeon who will perform that

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Soalian
bumping for lifefuel, how the hell do u find surgeon who will perform that
Make yourself pass off as someone who needs the procedure for reconstructive reasons, not aesthetic ones.

Make yourself pass off as someone who needs the procedure for reconstructive reasons, not aesthetic ones.
20201103 113119

this is my eye(over)
I need longer PFL ilussion+ narrower medial canthus

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Soalian
Lower eyelid retraction for Scleral show might lower your PFL further though.
when I squinch my eyes seem to be longer

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
when I squinch my eyes seem to be longer
I think it's the tighter lower eyelids when squinching, it gives you illusion of more narrow eyes and wider PFL, but it's the same actually.