ELEVATOR SHOES HALF OFF (MANLETS GTFIH)

4 inches is too much I think. It'll be obvious just by looking at you (these shoes are huge usually), and if they see your ankles it'll be just embarassing.

But report back anyway, @ 6'7'' you're gonna be tha moggest TBH.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatmanO, TheMewingBBC, RAITEIII and 7 others
373.jpg

4 inches is too much I think. It'll be obvious just by looking at you (these shoes are huge usually), and if they see your ankles it'll be just embarassing.

Amnesia said its more like a 2.8" boost

who cares about embarassing, its all about having your head as high as others or above
if you are a manlet you know how girls intimidate when they are in heels, you dont look at them as if they were shorter, they are taller , they are physically taller, they are there like if they were taller creature, even tho we as rrational creatures know they are in heels, our primitive brain feel like if they were taller creatures

sorry for bad english

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, forwardgrowth, Wincel and 2 others
they look exactly like what a classless American would wear. Better options out there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatmanO, Schönling, TheMewingBBC and 3 others
Finally I can be 6'8

Imagine wasting money on this when you can just watch some height increase subliminal videos on youtube for free

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Gargantuan, janglebawl and 29 others
in reality they will give you something like 2.5 inch

LOL thats how the manlets at my school got tall so fast I saw those shoes :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, turkproducer, jefferson and 5 others
tbh i'd only fraud when going out to some event full of strangers. frauding in school seems like a terrible idea, imagine growing 8cm from one day to another jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Depressed Twink, turkproducer, SayNoToRotting and 3 others
timbs + soles. wdf is this ugly shit

• +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice, TheMewingBBC, turkproducer and 3 others
I've always thought these would just make foids laugh at me. It's inescapable as a manlet.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
I'm 6'2 and I own a pair. Literally no reason not to be 3 inches taller when I want. Men shorter than 6 feet should always be wearing these. And nobody is going to fucking notice, the shoes are designed to conceal the lifts.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and ZyzzReincarnate
ugly shoes, will get roasted for wearing bottom barrel brand shoes. Imagine wearing these pseudo hiking boots at the gym.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Depressed Twink, RAITEIII, turkproducer and 3 others
anyone here have experience wearing elevator shoes?

They look obvious because they're too steep. 2 inches would probably not look obvious. You can pull them off though since you're already tall and muscular (wide). A 5'7 guy can't pull these off, it's immediately noticeable.
Rule: the taller you are, the more you can actually heightfraud

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Slob
who cares about embarassing, its all about having your head as high as others or above
if you are a manlet you know how girls intimidate when they are in heels, you dont look at them as if they were shorter, they are taller , they are physically taller, they are there like if they were taller creature, even tho we as rrational creatures know they are in heels, our primitive brain feel like if they were taller creatures

sorry for bad english
No shit man. But if a man's serious the fraud will likely be important and be a part of woman's consideration. Anyway, it's all bullshit as I just forgot that normal shoes increase height as well.

Anyway#2: he's tall already so it doesn't matter probably

Why would any dude buy this? Even if you're lets say 5'5 and score a chick how emberassing is it to ever put these shoes off.

Why would any dude buy this? Even if you're lets say 5'5 and score a chick how emberassing is it to ever put these shoes off.
Cope you need every boost u can get to looksmax

bitches wear fakeup fake eyelashes and heels and giga fraud n shit so why wouldnt we?

• +1
Reactions: bruhcel, DidntRead, Heirio and 1 other person
Shoe lifts work best on tall people. If you're 5ft tall and boost to 5 4" you're still a manlet. If you're 6ft and wear shoe lifts you go from above average to really tall.

Buy poop sock instead

I JUST BOUGHT 5.2 INCH ELEVATOR SHOES EVEN THO IM 6´2 BAREFOOT

ITS TIME TO BECOME A TRUE 6´7 GIGAMOGGER

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Alexanderr, DidntRead and forwardgrowth
Just buy Nike Air Force 1’s and insert a 1-2 inch lift. Then you won’t look retarded wearing these ugly ass shoes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 1751 and forwardgrowth
Imagine wasting money on this when you can just watch some height increase subliminal videos on youtube for free
Just download more ram theory

• JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
They all look disgusting because of the inevitable steep slope of your feet, heel being pushed forward making the back of your shoes look weird and the bulge at the front when wearing them. Anything more than around 1.5" of total height gained looks off and even 1.5" (2.5" advertised) looks a bit off and your feet and gait will never look the same as without lifts. A lot of guys convince themselves it's not noticeable at all, but that's cope.

I'm speaking from experience. Anything more than 1.5" height gained is uncomfortable, bad for your back/hips, you develop an odd gait and posture. Your feet/shoes look odd and and all of your pants automatically look worse.

I still think 2.5" (1.5" actual height) is worth it, but you don't need these ugly shoes for that. Just buy some smaller lifts and put them in your regular 1" heel shoes. Sure, 0.5" is not a huge advantage, but it's comfortable, it doesn't make you look like a clown and no one will ever be able to tell. It's what I call free height.
Shoes OP linked is not free height. There's big disadvantages with those ugly ass shoes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and Casadonis
thanks ZyzzReincarnate, very cool!

Won’t buy those, they’re a tad too much for me tbh. Would be 6’6 nearly 6’7 wearing them though.

Uglyass shoes how tf can you waer that shit

• +1
Reactions: InZayn, Deleted member 2095 and Slob
Yes, they only add around 1.5", maybe slightly more. Generally the real height gain is around 65% of the claimed height boost.
Yeah but i already do wear 3.5 cm air max shoes, not because of increasing my height i just do wear them because i like the look, and many teens here wear them as well, so they don't look wierd at all lol

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

sorry for bad english
yea

Yeah but i already do wear 3.5 cm air max shoes, not because of increasing my height i just do wear them because i like the look, and many teens here wear them as well, so they don't look wierd at all lol
It's ok if you're still in high school, but wearing air max or really any other sneaker in college or at work is cringe.
As far as the look of air max shoes, I don't understand what kids see in them. They're ugly and bulky.

It's ok if you're still in high school, but wearing air max or really any other sneaker in college or at work is cringe.
As far as the look of air max shoes, I don't understand what kids see in them. They're ugly and bulky.
Really? Majority of 15-25 yo here wear sneakers that are 3-3.5cm tall, it's completely normal here, thats like 1.5 inch almost

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Just to chime in 4 inch heels won't add 4 inches height it will probably be like 2.5 -3 inches due to angles etc.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate

Do you like it for summers guys?

No. Just no.

You will look ridiculous with those. Anything higher than 1 inch is already noticeable if someone takes a closer look. Imagine 4 inches...

Im 5'9 and I would never buy lifts or these gay ass shoes. You’ll look like a clown and people will notice

• +1
Reactions: InZayn
these are the dress shoes I wear. Calden, 2.6" (1.6" over standard shoes)
Very Comfortable. Essentially impossible to detect.
I have sneakers also +2.6", not as comfortable.