Eliminating Top Looksmaxxing Copes

JutesRevenge

JutesRevenge

Banned
Scam Items:
1. "Just Use Hair Growth Oils Brahhssssss"
Happy Cracking Up GIF by MOODMAN

Jfl if u think splashing kitchen oils and rubbing into your scalp daily and using eggshell extract is going to make it grow faster. Nigga ur just clogging up ur hair pores and slowing down growth even more 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Mawfukas be walking in public with the brand new biotin keratin infusion thinking their shit growing. braaa i just mixed sperm with my hair cuz protein brooooooooooooooooo its legit.

2. "Vitamin C + Hydroquinone + Retinol + Tret Brahhhhhhhhhh"

Awkward Fuck My Life GIF

LOOOOL JFL At buying the brand new Ceravee Vitamin C ultra penis infused skin lightener thinking ur going to go from curry to aryan LOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Nigga vitamin c will barely lighten your skin even if you use tret or any cope. Vitamin c is a tyrosanise inhibitor but little do u know thers way more things that cause dark skin than tyrosanise. Using vitamin c will make ur skin like 1 shade lighter after dropping 300 dollars on the brand do curry kit. Also if you stop using it ur skin will go back to its original color JFLL

3. "I used lifts and went from 6'2 to 6'4 Brahhhhhhhhh"

blood splatter shoot self GIF by South Park

LOL NIGGA JUST BECAUSE UR LIFTS CLAIM "3 INCH BOOSTERS BRAH" DOESNT MEAN SHIT LOL. OF COURSE THEIR GOING TO LIE CAUSE THEY WANT BRAINDEAD RETARDS LIKE YOU TO GET THEM. Lifts are going to Compress. IF THEY DONT COMPRESS THEIR GOING TO BE HELLA OBVIOUS AND UNCOMFORTABLE! THATS THE WAY THEIR DESIGNED

4. BRO JUST T BLAST EVERY NUTRIENT AND HGH AND YOU WILL BE 6'3+ BRO

Spider Man Lol GIF

I get where this cope comes from. "Maybe if i just take the perfect combination of nutrients my body will magically grow bro!!!". The truth is, the only thing thats actually going to make you taller is HGH/IGF-1 And good luck finding/ordering a over the counter source of either of these that will actually significantly raise igf-1/hgh levels enough to create any growth LOL. You are literally better off just hitting the gym every day instead of wasting your money. now nutrient defficiency can hinder a bit of growth but for the most part as long as you have a regular diet and going outside your body has everything it needs. you dont need to blast 30 protein shakes and buy every single nutrient at the

drugstore JFLLL. AND EVEN IF U BUTTCHUG HGH FROM DAY 1 THAT DOESNT EVEN MEAN U WILL BE TALL LOL HGH CAUSES GROWTH PLATES TO CLOSE.

5. BUT I MOG HIM BRO!!!! WHY ISNT SHE GOING FOR ME:incel::feelsree:

Tired College Life GIF by sarahmaes

Incels when a girl doesnt notice their 120 degree gonian angle that they got from sucking sean o pry off.
NIGGA maybe go outside LOL looks matter but looks are subjective. Your psl autism might be like "BROOOO HE HAS NEGATIVE TILT" but has it ever came accross in your mind that maybe some women arent attracted to the same features you think are attractive?

6. Bonemasshhhhh brahhhh
Angry Looney Tunes GIF by Bombay Softwares

Ik most incels dont believe in this cope anymore but there are certain individuals who are still doing this in 2023. Bonesmashing is based on a misunderstanding of Wolf's Law. Wolfs law states that bones will adapt to stress and become more dense NOT SIZE MY NIGGA 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. BUT "BRO I BONESMASHED AND MY JAW GOT BIGGER"!!!! This is just placebo. When you are doing something with a expectation and watching it every day you think its getting bigger. It is simply natural development. Also even if bonesmashing did work, it is going to make u uneven and uncanny. Theres no way to perfectly measure how much force u have to apply to each side of jaw.

Incels tryna calculate the precise angle to bonesmash their orbitals

Cat Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

7. Gym is cope brahhhhh just be good looking
Of course gym isnt going to work for someone who looks like this

but if your over 6'0 and your face isnt repulsive, gym will definitely help. Women prefer skinny tall man over buff short man but they also prefer buff tall man over skinny short man. Now when i say buff i dont mean this

i mean this

You need to look like you could fuck someone up while also looking athletic, this is the warrior build. the whole idea of "you need to be skinny bro!" comes from incels who look at tiktok chads who just happen to be skinny. Almost every girl wants a guy who is muscular assuming they are tall and normie+. Which brings me to my next point

8. WOMEN PREFER FEMBOYS BRAHHHHH

this is another case of selection bias. The people that are on tiktok that are portrayed as femenine are already attractive. If you tried doing this same shit your going to look like this

Even if these people decided to be masculine women would be attracted to them. The whole misconception blackpillers have though is they dont understand what i mean by masculine

by masculine i dont mean balding, short, buff copers. I mean tall, broad, sharp jawline, hunter eyes. These are true masculine features that are sexually dimorphic and display good health

But "bro only roasties like this". This is completely not true. Even younger girls prefer men like this over men their own age. Now certain girls do like tiktok chads but thats because their already facially attractive and tall. These are both masculine traits. Just because you dont have a beard or have a ogre face doesnt mean you arent masculine. Even how you dress doesnt change your natural features that are considered sexually dimorphic.

These are all "masculine features"
- Height
- Jawline
- Hunter Eyes
- Muscle Mass
- Wide Frame
- Long Dick
- Deep Voice

Yet they somehow think someone with all of these features but just wears femenine clothing is all of a sudden femenine

9. Muh Chad Doesnt need this, chad doesnt do this, etc
the simpsons nerd GIF

You are right! Someone who is lucky enough to be born with really good genes doesnt need to do the same things as you. However you arent a chad so coping with "chad would never do this" is retarded as fuck. You should do whatever makes you more attractive to women even if you arent a chad. This is the blackpill equivalent of "I need a abundance mindset! Rich people think like this!!!!! I need to wake up at 2 am bro!"

10. Looksmaxxing itself
couch rope GIF by South Park

Don't get it twisted. Looksmaxxing is definitely something everyone should do. However i think its time to eliminate this idea that "bro if i looksmaxx for the next 2 years ill ascend bro!!!" This is cope as fuck. You think by browsing this forum you are going to get some hidden looksmaxx that will make u go from a hamza fan to a Slayer. The only things you can really improve from softmaxxing is shit like skin (after a lot of time, money, and effort), hair (assuming your hair isnt already maxxed out), getting lean (however some people are naturally bloated due to fat distribution), body, basic hygeine (brushing teeth, showering, and other shit). If you have maxxed out on all of these things, theres basically nothing else you can cope with besides "I WILL SAVE UP TILL I GET LL BRAHHHHHH" no your fucking not. Out of all the copers who keep saying their going to get surgery only like 1% will actually end up doing it and jfl at going homeless to get some psl autism surgery just to still not get laid jfl. And even the surgery might barely make u go 0.1 psl points if that (some might make you look worse), also half of them arent even permanent Lol. There are people who do ascend from looksmaxxing but they are always teenagers undergoing natural development, frauders, or extremely lucky 0.01%. Plus half the time even the end result is just htn-chadlite. Jfl if u think a true chad ever needed to do "HIDDEN EYEBROW MAXXING BRAHHHH GTFIH!!!!". Looksmaxx but dont have unrealistic expectations is all im saying.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: National Rodgerism, sub5pslathlete, EggKing and 51 others
vitamin c is great to prevent uneven tanning.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bussi, greywind, zsombi and 8 others
all of them expect the first one are true

• +1
Reactions: miles tioki, chosen-one, ReinerGeist1 and 2 others
:)

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
JoinedAug 31, 2023

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, weebcel, slavicpsycho and 3 others
greycel detected
opinion rejected

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: barretstoe, LevantinePsycho, BrahminBoss and 13 others
dnr, faggot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LevantinePsycho, chosen-one, weebcel and 1 other person
Scam Items:

Jfl if u think splashing kitchen oils and rubbing into your scalp daily and using eggshell extract is going to make it grow faster. Nigga ur just clogging up ur hair pores and slowing down growth even more 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Mawfukas be walking in public with the brand new biotin keratin infusion thinking their shit growing. braaa i just mixed sperm with my hair cuz protein brooooooooooooooooo its legit.

Awkward Fuck My Life GIF

LOOOOL JFL At buying the brand new Ceravee Vitamin C ultra penis infused skin lightener thinking ur going to go from curry to aryan LOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Nigga vitamin c will barely lighten your skin even if you use tret or any cope. Vitamin c is a tyrosanise inhibitor but little do u know thers way more things that cause dark skin than tyrosanise. Using vitamin c will make ur skin like 1 shade lighter after dropping 300 dollars on the brand do curry kit. Also if you stop using it ur skin will go back to its original color JFLL

LOL NIGGA JUST BECAUSE UR LIFTS CLAIM "3 INCH BOOSTERS BRAH" DOESNT MEAN SHIT LOL. OF COURSE THEIR GOING TO LIE CAUSE THEY WANT BRAINDEAD RETARDS LIKE YOU TO GET THEM. Lifts are going to Compress. IF THEY DONT COMPRESS THEIR GOING TO BE HELLA OBVIOUS AND UNCOMFORTABLE! THATS THE WAY THEIR DESIGNED

Spider Man Lol GIF

I get where this cope comes from. "Maybe if i just take the perfect combination of nutrients my body will magically grow bro!!!". The truth is, the only thing thats actually going to make you taller is HGH/IGF-1 And good luck finding/ordering a over the counter source of either of these that will actually significantly raise igf-1/hgh levels enough to create any growth LOL. You are literally better off just hitting the gym every day instead of wasting your money. now nutrient defficiency can hinder a bit of growth but for the most part as long as you have a regular diet and going outside your body has everything it needs. you dont need to blast 30 protein shakes and buy every single nutrient at the

drugstore JFLLL. AND EVEN IF U BUTTCHUG HGH FROM DAY 1 THAT DOESNT EVEN MEAN U WILL BE TALL LOL HGH CAUSES GROWTH PLATES TO CLOSE.

Incels when a girl doesnt notice their 120 degree gonian angle that they got from sucking sean o pry off.
NIGGA maybe go outside LOL looks matter but looks are subjective. Your psl autism might be like "BROOOO HE HAS NEGATIVE TILT" but has it ever came accross in your mind that maybe some women arent attracted to the same features you think are attractive?

6. Bonemasshhhhh brahhhh

Ik most incels dont believe in this cope anymore but there are certain individuals who are still doing this in 2023. Bonesmashing is based on a misunderstanding of Wolf's Law. Wolfs law states that bones will adapt to stress and become more dense NOT SIZE MY NIGGA 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. BUT "BRO I BONESMASHED AND MY JAW GOT BIGGER"!!!! This is just placebo. When you are doing something with a expectation and watching it every day you think its getting bigger. It is simply natural development. Also even if bonesmashing did work, it is going to make u uneven and uncanny. Theres no way to perfectly measure how much force u have to apply to each side of jaw.

View attachment 2415999
but if your over 6'0 and your face isnt repulsive, gym will definitely help. Women prefer skinny tall man over buff short man but they also prefer buff tall man over skinny short man. Now when i say buff i dont mean this
View attachment 2416000View attachment 2416006
i mean this
View attachment 2416001View attachment 2416002View attachment 2416005
You need to look like you could fuck someone up while also looking athletic, this is the warrior build. the whole idea of "you need to be skinny bro!" comes from incels who look at tiktok chads who just happen to be skinny. Almost every girl wants a guy who is muscular assuming they are tall and normie+. Which brings me to my next point

View attachment 2416008View attachment 2416009
this is another case of selection bias. The people that are on tiktok that are portrayed as femenine are already attractive. If you tried doing this same shit your going to look like this
View attachment 2416011View attachment 2416012View attachment 2416013
Even if these people decided to be masculine women would be attracted to them. The whole misconception blackpillers have though is they dont understand what i mean by masculine
View attachment 2416019
by masculine i dont mean balding, short, buff copers. I mean tall, broad, sharp jawline, hunter eyes. These are true masculine features that are sexually dimorphic and display good health
View attachment 2416024View attachment 2416023View attachment 2416026
But "bro only roasties like this". This is completely not true. Even younger girls prefer men like this over men their own age. Now certain girls do like tiktok chads but thats because their already facially attractive and tall. These are both masculine traits. Just because you dont have a beard or have a ogre face doesnt mean you arent masculine. Even how you dress doesnt change your natural features that are considered sexually dimorphic.

- Height
- Jawline
- Hunter Eyes
- Muscle Mass
- Wide Frame
- Long Dick
- Deep Voice

Yet they somehow think someone with all of these features but just wears femenine clothing is all of a sudden femenine

the simpsons nerd GIF

You are right! Someone who is lucky enough to be born with really good genes doesnt need to do the same things as you. However you arent a chad so coping with "chad would never do this" is retarded as fuck. You should do whatever makes you more attractive to women even if you arent a chad. This is the blackpill equivalent of "I need a abundance mindset! Rich people think like this!!!!! I need to wake up at 2 am bro!"

10. Looksmaxxing itself

Don't get it twisted. Looksmaxxing is definitely something everyone should do. However i think its time to eliminate this idea that "bro if i looksmaxx for the next 2 years ill ascend bro!!!" This is cope as fuck. You think by browsing this forum you are going to get some hidden looksmaxx that will make u go from a hamza fan to a Slayer. The only things you can really improve from softmaxxing is shit like skin (after a lot of time, money, and effort), hair (assuming your hair isnt already maxxed out), getting lean (however some people are naturally bloated due to fat distribution), body, basic hygeine (brushing teeth, showering, and other shit). If you have maxxed out on all of these things, theres basically nothing else you can cope with besides "I WILL SAVE UP TILL I GET LL BRAHHHHHH" no your fucking not. Out of all the copers who keep saying their going to get surgery only like 1% will actually end up doing it and jfl at going homeless to get some psl autism surgery just to still not get laid jfl. And even the surgery might barely make u go 0.1 psl points if that (some might make you look worse), also half of them arent even permanent Lol. There are people who do ascend from looksmaxxing but they are always teenagers undergoing natural development, frauders, or extremely lucky 0.01%. Plus half the time even the end result is just htn-chadlite. Jfl if u think a true chad ever needed to do "HIDDEN EYEBROW MAXXING BRAHHHH GTFIH!!!!". Looksmaxx but dont have unrealistic expectations is all im saying.
BOTB tier, not even joking. So much bullshit going on this forum

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, vinotinto2026, AngryShortMale and 7 others
LOOOOL JFL At buying the brand new Ceravee Vitamin C ultra penis infused skin lightener thinking ur going to go from curry to aryan LOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Nigga vitamin c will barely lighten your skin even if you use tret or any cope
nigga thinks everyone is a curry on site

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bussi, weebcel, niqfan625 and 4 others
Scam Items:

Awkward Fuck My Life GIF

Spider Man Lol GIF

6. Bonemasshhhhh brahhhh

View attachment 2415999
i mean this

View attachment 2416019

- Height
- Jawline
- Hunter Eyes
- Muscle Mass
- Wide Frame
- Long Dick
- Deep Voice

the simpsons nerd GIF

10. Looksmaxxing itself

Attachments

• 1693856522286.gif
    1693856522286.gif
    6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: cell0xide
tbh some of the op's arguments hold water and are not untrue

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and humanoidsub7
Scam Items:

Awkward Fuck My Life GIF

Spider Man Lol GIF

6. Bonemasshhhhh brahhhh

View attachment 2415999
i mean this

View attachment 2416019

- Height
- Jawline
- Hunter Eyes
- Muscle Mass
- Wide Frame
- Long Dick
- Deep Voice

the simpsons nerd GIF

10. Looksmaxxing itself

Rope

greycel detected
opinion rejected
How tf you spend 2 years on this site without getting above 500 rep and not letting this site fully rot your brain mirin br

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
Scam Items:

Awkward Fuck My Life GIF

Spider Man Lol GIF

6. Bonemasshhhhh brahhhh

View attachment 2415999
i mean this

View attachment 2416019

- Height
- Jawline
- Hunter Eyes
- Muscle Mass
- Wide Frame
- Long Dick
- Deep Voice

the simpsons nerd GIF

10. Looksmaxxing itself

agree with everything but the lifts and bonesmashing session. Bonesmashing increases size as well, just look at tennis players arms, and you can even call cope cause i dont bonesmash

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
How tf you spend 2 years on this site without getting above 500 rep and not letting this site fully rot your brain mirin br
don't worry this forum has done a lot of damage to my mental health JFL

• JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs, Amadeus and humanoidsub7
agree with everything but the lifts and bonesmashing session. Bonesmashing increases size as well, just look at tennis players arms, and you can even call cope cause i dont bonesmash
are u fucking retarded
BRO BONESMASHING WORKS! LOOK AT THIS GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO NEED A CERTAIN PHYSICAL FEATURE TO BE GOOD AT THEIR SPORT TO PROVE THAT DOING THE SPORT WILL GIVE YOU THE FEATURE! BRO JUMPING MAKES U TALLER JUST LOOK AT NBA PLAYERS BRO!!!

Holy shit i thought people on this site had some level of iq but this is a brand new low

vitamin c is great to prevent uneven tanning.
well no shit. I explained that it can make u a shade lighter but buying it for skin lightening is a huge cope

tbh some of the op's arguments hold water and are not untrue
@mizzy
ud think its water but most of these are things people genuinely believe and are spammed on this forum constantly. Theres literally retards IN THIS THREAD who believe this nonsense

Last edited:
are u fucking retarded
BRO BONESMASHING WORKS! LOOK AT THIS GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO NEED A CERTAIN PHYSICAL FEATURE TO BE GOOD AT THEIR SPORT TO PROVE THAT DOING THE SPORT WILL GIVE YOU THE FEATURE! BRO JUMPING MAKES U TALLER JUST LOOK AT NBA PLAYERS BRO!!!

Holy shit i thought people on this site had some level of iq but this is a brand new low
wtf are u talking about? You said it just increased thickness and im correcting you saying the size actually increases.
its not a certain physical feature, its not like they train for that. Its merely a consequence of the tennis players using one arm more. Your brain is so destroyed that you cant even argue normally without screaming cope.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: zura and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
ok greycel

• +1
Reactions: mizzy
wtf are u talking about? You said it just increased thickness and im correcting you saying the size actually increases. View attachment 2416108 its not a certain physical feature, its not like they train for that. Its merely a consequence of the tennis players using one arm more. Your brain is so destroyed that you cant even argue normally without screaming cope.
ok show a study where a someone has small arms and then after playing tennis their arm is bigger. Please! If this is true you've solved so many problems

wtf are u talking about? You said it just increased thickness and im correcting you saying the size actually increases. View attachment 2416108 its not a certain physical feature, its not like they train for that. Its merely a consequence of the tennis players using one arm more. Your brain is so destroyed that you cant even argue normally without screaming cope.
LETS GO

Bonemasshhhhh brahhhh

Ik most incels dont believe in this cope anymore but there are certain individuals who are still doing this in 2023. Bonesmashing is based on a misunderstanding of Wolf's Law. Wolfs law states that bones
Denser means its making more bone its perfectly reasonable that it could increase size aswell as density this shouldnt even be a Q anymore

• +1
Reactions: zura and ReinerGeist1
Water post / untrue stuff jfl

Denser means its making more bone its perfectly reasonable that it could increase size aswell as density this shouldnt even be a Q anymore
ok show a source that says it increases size. If bonesmashing was this magical way to increase size then surely athletes could just BoNeSmAsH their shoulders to get wider, or bonesmash their spine to get longer/thicker or bonesmash legs to get taller. Or hell why dont surgeons/doctors dont just tell people who want jaw implants to simply bonesmash!

Scam Items:

Awkward Fuck My Life GIF

Spider Man Lol GIF

6. Bonemasshhhhh brahhhh

View attachment 2415999
i mean this

View attachment 2416019

- Height
- Jawline
- Hunter Eyes
- Muscle Mass
- Wide Frame
- Long Dick
- Deep Voice

the simpsons nerd GIF

10. Looksmaxxing itself

Nigga ended the whole forum 💀

• JFL
Reactions: wayme
ok show a source that says it increases size. If bonesmashing was this magical way to increase size then surely athletes could just BoNeSmAsH their shoulders to get wider, or bonesmash their spine to get longer/thicker or bonesmash legs to get taller. Or hell why dont surgeons/doctors dont just tell people who want jaw implants to simply bonesmash!
Because why would scientists do a study where they hit people in the head with a hammer to measure Growth? why would they tell the public that? Its just going to cause injuries for retards who do it too hard.

there are no direct studies on bonesmashing but its not hard to put 2 and 2 together

Bone getting denser means bone growth, no 2 ways around that

View attachment 2416129
also ur second study was also for people going through puberty.

Also no shit! All forms of excersize will boost hgh and create more mass. this doesnt mean the reason they have thicker arms is because they swung at the racket brooo! are u fucking retarded?
Yeah he means in only one arm

5 I agree with very much good thread

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and It'snotover
View attachment 2416129
also ur second study was also for people going through puberty.

Also no shit! All forms of excersize will boost hgh and create more mass. this doesnt mean the reason they have thicker arms is because they swung at the racket brooo! are u fucking retarded?
they are the same study. MY god u fucking brainlet retarded subhuman go read the fucking study it counted for hormonal differences.

but if you need to cope nothing will change your close mind.

MODS PIN THIS GREYCELS POST NOW

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, IloveSosa, It'snotover and 5 others
whos alt is this

botb worthy unironically

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, humanoidsub7 and JutesRevenge
Legit not much to do besides clear your skin bro and gym, surgery is a pipe dream too for most

This site is just a social media for autists or closeted fags basically nothing more

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover, humanoidsub7, blite and 4 others
“hey guys let me post a bunch of common knowledge for no reason” 😂😂 what was the point of this thread

tldr rot

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid
Because why would scientists do a study where they hit people in the head with a hammer to measure Growth? why would they tell the public that? Its just going to cause injuries for retards who do it too hard.

there are no direct studies on bonesmashing but its not hard to put 2 and 2 together

Bone getting denser means bone growth, no 2 ways around that
unfortunately my friend thats not why. Scientists tell people to not do bonesmashing because not only is it dangerous but their is no scientific reason to believe it works.

What do you mean by 2 and 2? Cherrypicked anecdotals of people undergoing puberty and claiming its bonesmashing?

Bone density = ammount of mineral content in bone tissue
Bone size = how big the bone is

unfortunately my friend thats not why. Scientists tell people to not do bonesmashing because not only is it dangerous but their is no scientific reason to believe it works.

What do you mean by 2 and 2? Cherrypicked anecdotals of people undergoing puberty and claiming its bonesmashing?

Bone density = ammount of mineral content in bone tissue
Bone size = how big the bone is
Mineral content in the bone tissue

You mean bone

• Hmm...
Reactions: JutesRevenge
they are the same study. MY god u fucking brainlet retarded subhuman go read the fucking study it counted for hormonal differences.
Im confused if we are reading the same article. This article simply says that playing tennis during puberty caused growth and prevented osteoporosis. No shit being active will create growth. Did you even read the article yourself or did you just pull up some random article which vaguely talked about loading causing growth thinking it helped you

Everything besides surgery is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471, SonOfDarkseid, vinotinto2026 and 2 others