Eliminating Top Looksmaxxing Copes

“hey guys let me post a bunch of common knowledge for no reason” 😂😂 what was the point of this thread
"common knowledge" nigga look at the replies above u. there are people who unironically believe this EVEN WITHIN THIS THREAD letalone the forum

Im confused if we are reading the same article. This article simply says that playing tennis during puberty caused growth and prevented osteoporosis. No shit being active will create growth. Did you even read the article yourself or did you just pull up some random article which vaguely talked about loading causing growth thinking it helped you
can your brain understand that is growth in one arm more than the other? One arm has bigger bones than the other because there was more mechanical force applied to them. If you say the same point again i will not lose my time with an autist anymore im sorry mate

what u do here nigga if everything is cope and surgeries are failo

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and kwacker777
can your brain understand that is growth in one arm more than the other? One arm has bigger bones than the other because there was more mechanical force applied to them. If you say the same point again i will not lose my time with an autist anymore im sorry mate
Yes loading one part of ur bone more than the other part is going to cause more growth during puberty! WOW! What the fuck is your point. This nigga when he realizes long bones and facial bones arent the same thing and respond differently to stress

what u do here nigga if everything is cope and surgeries are failo
not everything is cope i never said looksmaxxing is cope. i just said that you should be weary of looksmaxxes which are scams and to keep ur expectations low. Also this place is funny and helpful even regardless of the looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and AngryShortMale
not everything is cope i never said looksmaxxing is cope. i just said that you should be weary of looksmaxxes which are scams and to keep ur expectations low. Also this place is funny and helpful even regardless of the looksmaxxing
🔨🔨🔨🔨

• +1
Reactions: kwacker777
Surgery is the only thing that is 100% not cope, if you actually put an effort to search for a good and trustworthy surgeon it’s almost guaranteed you’ll get good results, just look at @VenatorLuparius

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471
yes water untrue and doesnt state what is untrue. No wonder your post to rep ratio is so bad
Essential oils work / no one here thinks orge body builder is what girls want / say girls want femboys no one thinks that accept for like 2 users and their trolling / most people are talking about pretty boys and I u think jbs don’t want pretty boys ur more retarddd then the threads you make / no one says takin hgh and minerals will make u grow to 6 foot 3 most people actually say u will get a inch if lucky / no one here, most people at least know Bonemashing is a joke / the mogging part is all satire everyone knows that / then u say vitamin c, retinol and tret is bad but u only say vitamin c doesn’t lighten skin well ( idk if it does because I am not ethnic) retinol and tret work quite well.

Tbh this thread is just dogshit u try to make it sound like we are unintelligent and you know everything about looksmaxxing
Nothing on value in here

JFL life at you posting about my rep to post ration

I know your goal is to get a thread in BoTB
I bet u thought this thread would
Greycel trash 😂

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Yes loading one part of ur bone more than the other part is going to cause more growth during puberty! WOW! What the fuck is your point. This nigga when he realizes long bones and facial bones arent the same thing and respond differently to stress
yes mate theres no hope to u. You literally have no brain. I hope u have other traits to save you.

Essential oils work / no one here thinks orge body builder is what girls want / say girls want femboys no one thinks that accept for like 2 users and their trolling / most people are talking about pretty boys and I u think jbs don’t want pretty boys ur more retarddd then the threads you make / no one says takin hgh and minerals will make u grow to 6 foot 3 most people actually say u will get a inch if lucky / no one here, most people at least know Bonemashing is a joke / the mogging part is all satire everyone knows that / then u say vitamin c, retinol and tret is bad but u only say vitamin c doesn’t lighten skin well ( idk if it does because I am not ethnic) retinol and tret work quite well.

Tbh this thread is just dogshit u try to make it sound like we are unintelligent and you know everything about looksmaxxing
Nothing on value in here

JFL life at you posting about my rep to post ration

I know your goal is to get a thread in BoTB
I bet u thought this thread would
Greycel trash 😂
1. just because nobody here thinks that doesnt mean there arent people who think that. i have seen BLACKPILLERS who think thats what they want
2. You skipped over like half of them
3. Theres hella looksmaxxers who femboymaxx are u fucking retarded? Also they arent trolling u just dont want to accept that people think differently from u
4. JBS Like pretty boys but thats because they have masculine features but their aesthetic is soft. They are still masculine u fucking retard
5. Yes people do say if u blast hgh u will be 6'3+ the reason im putting this here is because ive seen it multiple times
6. Again wrong. Even in this thread 2 people have tried defending bonesmashing. Not to mention the hundreds-thousands of people who believe it unironically
7. This whole comeback is u sayiong "nobody believes this" when i can show u people who do believe it. And then when i show you u say "they are joking bro" not everyone is u and some people need to be told that their beliefs are fucking dumb
8. I dont try to make u sound unintelligent. U are making yourself look unintelligent
9. Yes ur rep to post ratio is shit cause u spam on every post the most useless bullshit that nobody cares about
10. My goal isnt to get botb and the fact that u think that is a compliment in itself. This was literally just a thread i made cause i was bored. it took like 5 minutes
11. "Greycel trash" nigga id rather be greycel than be the most useless person on the forum. Also ive been here way longer than u so i dont know why u are trying to flex join date. U still are a useless pile of shit

yes mate theres no hope to u. You literally have no brain. I hope u have other traits to save you.
nice. instead of trying to make a rebuttal u insult because thats the only way ur monkey brain can respond to being debunked

nice. instead of trying to make a rebuttal u insult because thats the only way ur monkey brain can respond to being debunked
u insulted first u fucking moron, and theres no arguing with a retard like u who doesnt use logic. blocked

u insulted first u fucking moron, and theres no arguing with a retard like u who doesnt use logic. blocked
yes i insulted u because u said some dumb shit and i proved how what u said was dumb shit. U dont even know how bones work and are spamming the same recycled garbage from copers who think hitting their leg is going to make them tall

Funny ass post made my booty jiggle

Scam Items:
1. "Just Use Hair Growth Oils Brahhssssss"
Happy Cracking Up GIF by MOODMAN

Jfl if u think splashing kitchen oils and rubbing into your scalp daily and using eggshell extract is going to make it grow faster. Nigga ur just clogging up ur hair pores and slowing down growth even more 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Mawfukas be walking in public with the brand new biotin keratin infusion thinking their shit growing. braaa i just mixed sperm with my hair cuz protein brooooooooooooooooo its legit.

2. "Vitamin C + Hydroquinone + Retinol + Tret Brahhhhhhhhhh"

Awkward Fuck My Life GIF

LOOOOL JFL At buying the brand new Ceravee Vitamin C ultra penis infused skin lightener thinking ur going to go from curry to aryan LOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Nigga vitamin c will barely lighten your skin even if you use tret or any cope. Vitamin c is a tyrosanise inhibitor but little do u know thers way more things that cause dark skin than tyrosanise. Using vitamin c will make ur skin like 1 shade lighter after dropping 300 dollars on the brand do curry kit. Also if you stop using it ur skin will go back to its original color JFLL

3. "I used lifts and went from 6'2 to 6'4 Brahhhhhhhhh"

blood splatter shoot self GIF by South Park

LOL NIGGA JUST BECAUSE UR LIFTS CLAIM "3 INCH BOOSTERS BRAH" DOESNT MEAN SHIT LOL. OF COURSE THEIR GOING TO LIE CAUSE THEY WANT BRAINDEAD RETARDS LIKE YOU TO GET THEM. Lifts are going to Compress. IF THEY DONT COMPRESS THEIR GOING TO BE HELLA OBVIOUS AND UNCOMFORTABLE! THATS THE WAY THEIR DESIGNED

4. BRO JUST T BLAST EVERY NUTRIENT AND HGH AND YOU WILL BE 6'3+ BRO

Spider Man Lol GIF

I get where this cope comes from. "Maybe if i just take the perfect combination of nutrients my body will magically grow bro!!!". The truth is, the only thing thats actually going to make you taller is HGH/IGF-1 And good luck finding/ordering a over the counter source of either of these that will actually significantly raise igf-1/hgh levels enough to create any growth LOL. You are literally better off just hitting the gym every day instead of wasting your money. now nutrient defficiency can hinder a bit of growth but for the most part as long as you have a regular diet and going outside your body has everything it needs. you dont need to blast 30 protein shakes and buy every single nutrient at the

drugstore JFLLL. AND EVEN IF U BUTTCHUG HGH FROM DAY 1 THAT DOESNT EVEN MEAN U WILL BE TALL LOL HGH CAUSES GROWTH PLATES TO CLOSE.

5. BUT I MOG HIM BRO!!!! WHY ISNT SHE GOING FOR ME:incel::feelsree:

Tired College Life GIF by sarahmaes

Incels when a girl doesnt notice their 120 degree gonian angle that they got from sucking sean o pry off.
NIGGA maybe go outside LOL looks matter but looks are subjective. Your psl autism might be like "BROOOO HE HAS NEGATIVE TILT" but has it ever came accross in your mind that maybe some women arent attracted to the same features you think are attractive?

6. Bonemasshhhhh brahhhh
Angry Looney Tunes GIF by Bombay Softwares

Ik most incels dont believe in this cope anymore but there are certain individuals who are still doing this in 2023. Bonesmashing is based on a misunderstanding of Wolf's Law. Wolfs law states that bones will adapt to stress and become more dense NOT SIZE MY NIGGA 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. BUT "BRO I BONESMASHED AND MY JAW GOT BIGGER"!!!! This is just placebo. When you are doing something with a expectation and watching it every day you think its getting bigger. It is simply natural development. Also even if bonesmashing did work, it is going to make u uneven and uncanny. Theres no way to perfectly measure how much force u have to apply to each side of jaw.

Incels tryna calculate the precise angle to bonesmash their orbitals

Cat Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

7. Gym is cope brahhhhh just be good looking
Of course gym isnt going to work for someone who looks like this

View attachment 2415999
but if your over 6'0 and your face isnt repulsive, gym will definitely help. Women prefer skinny tall man over buff short man but they also prefer buff tall man over skinny short man. Now when i say buff i dont mean this
View attachment 2416000View attachment 2416006
i mean this
View attachment 2416001View attachment 2416002View attachment 2416005
You need to look like you could fuck someone up while also looking athletic, this is the warrior build. the whole idea of "you need to be skinny bro!" comes from incels who look at tiktok chads who just happen to be skinny. Almost every girl wants a guy who is muscular assuming they are tall and normie+. Which brings me to my next point

8. WOMEN PREFER FEMBOYS BRAHHHHH
View attachment 2416008View attachment 2416009
this is another case of selection bias. The people that are on tiktok that are portrayed as femenine are already attractive. If you tried doing this same shit your going to look like this
View attachment 2416011View attachment 2416012View attachment 2416013
Even if these people decided to be masculine women would be attracted to them. The whole misconception blackpillers have though is they dont understand what i mean by masculine
View attachment 2416019
by masculine i dont mean balding, short, buff copers. I mean tall, broad, sharp jawline, hunter eyes. These are true masculine features that are sexually dimorphic and display good health
View attachment 2416024View attachment 2416023View attachment 2416026
But "bro only roasties like this". This is completely not true. Even younger girls prefer men like this over men their own age. Now certain girls do like tiktok chads but thats because their already facially attractive and tall. These are both masculine traits. Just because you dont have a beard or have a ogre face doesnt mean you arent masculine. Even how you dress doesnt change your natural features that are considered sexually dimorphic.

These are all "masculine features"
- Height
- Jawline
- Hunter Eyes
- Muscle Mass
- Wide Frame
- Long Dick
- Deep Voice

Yet they somehow think someone with all of these features but just wears femenine clothing is all of a sudden femenine

9. Muh Chad Doesnt need this, chad doesnt do this, etc
the simpsons nerd GIF

You are right! Someone who is lucky enough to be born with really good genes doesnt need to do the same things as you. However you arent a chad so coping with "chad would never do this" is retarded as fuck. You should do whatever makes you more attractive to women even if you arent a chad. This is the blackpill equivalent of "I need a abundance mindset! Rich people think like this!!!!! I need to wake up at 2 am bro!"

10. Looksmaxxing itself
couch rope GIF by South Park

Don't get it twisted. Looksmaxxing is definitely something everyone should do. However i think its time to eliminate this idea that "bro if i looksmaxx for the next 2 years ill ascend bro!!!" This is cope as fuck. You think by browsing this forum you are going to get some hidden looksmaxx that will make u go from a hamza fan to a Slayer. The only things you can really improve from softmaxxing is shit like skin (after a lot of time, money, and effort), hair (assuming your hair isnt already maxxed out), getting lean (however some people are naturally bloated due to fat distribution), body, basic hygeine (brushing teeth, showering, and other shit). If you have maxxed out on all of these things, theres basically nothing else you can cope with besides "I WILL SAVE UP TILL I GET LL BRAHHHHHH" no your fucking not. Out of all the copers who keep saying their going to get surgery only like 1% will actually end up doing it and jfl at going homeless to get some psl autism surgery just to still not get laid jfl. And even the surgery might barely make u go 0.1 psl points if that (some might make you look worse), also half of them arent even permanent Lol. There are people who do ascend from looksmaxxing but they are always teenagers undergoing natural development, frauders, or extremely lucky 0.01%. Plus half the time even the end result is just htn-chadlite. Jfl if u think a true chad ever needed to do "HIDDEN EYEBROW MAXXING BRAHHHH GTFIH!!!!". Looksmaxx but dont have unrealistic expectations is all im saying.
Existing is cope

One thing that isn't cope and people used to claim it was is dermarolling. I have seen people that were balding get really good results with that after a few months.

• Woah
Reactions: EggKing
1. just because nobody here thinks that doesnt mean there arent people who think that. i have seen BLACKPILLERS who think thats what they want
3. Theres hella looksmaxxers who femboymaxx are u fucking retarded? Also they arent trolling u just dont want to accept that people think differently from u
4. JBS Like pretty boys but thats because they have masculine features but their aesthetic is soft. They are still masculine u fucking retard
5. Yes people do say if u blast hgh u will be 6'3+ the reason im putting this here is because ive seen it multiple times
6. Again wrong. Even in this thread 2 people have tried defending bonesmashing. Not to mention the hundreds-thousands of people who believe it unironically
7. This whole comeback is u sayiong "nobody believes this" when i can show u people who do believe it. And then when i show you u say "they are joking bro" not everyone is u and some people need to be told that their beliefs are fucking dumb
8. I dont try to make u sound unintelligent. U are making yourself look unintelligent
9. Yes ur rep to post ratio is shit cause u spam on every post the most useless bullshit that nobody cares about
10. My goal isnt to get botb and the fact that u think that is a compliment in itself. This was literally just a thread i made cause i was bored. it took like 5 minutes
11. "Greycel trash" nigga id rather be greycel than be the most useless person on the forum. Also ive been here way longer than u so i dont know why u are trying to flex join date. U still are a useless pile of shit
Ur picking a small percentage of people making not seem like ur right while ur just another pathetic loser, also don’t call me a useless piece of shit when u make threads like this, in the end tho copers like u wont get anywhere, also lying to yourself it will be good for u, save us some air and hang urself like ur going to do anyway
Thanks
Best regards
NateNorwood

Also the people you are talking about who think how you you are going against, people who you say for instance taking hgh will make u 6’3 are the same retards like u who just found out about the black pill and don’t know shit
spreading misinformation like your thread, stop going against your own kind
Don’t give me non of this crap “o I have been lurking for 1 year decided to make account recently”

Ur picking a small percentage of people making not seem like ur right while ur just another pathetic loser, also don’t call me a useless piece of shit when u make threads like this, in the end tho copers like u wont get anywhere, also lying to yourself it will be good for u, save us some air and hang urself like ur going to do anyway
Thanks
Best regards
NateNorwood
i already explained in this that a majority of blackpillers no longer believe in bonesmashing. However the other ones like hair oil copes, and hgh are a very common belief. U are a useless piece of shit and ur rep reflects it, the only issue u have with the thread its low effort yet getting more rep than u get in like a month. How am i coping anyways? i am trying to eliminate the copes. Whos "us" nobody supports you and ur a irrelevant user

Also the people you are talking about who think how you you are going against, people who you say for instance taking hgh will make u 6’3 are the same retards like u who just found out about the black pill and don’t know shit
spreading misinformation like your thread, stop going against your own kind
Don’t give me non of this crap “o I have been lurking for 1 year decided to make account recently”
I didnt find out the blackpill recently again ive been on this site longer than u. "Spreading misinformation" what misinformation did i spread the only thing u said was "people dont believe this bro! their trolling"? And no i didndt say ive been lurking for a year u retard

Fillers and roids ( with proper side effect prevention) are actually probably the best ways people ascended. Plus getting to HTN or Chadlite is enough to live a great life and have a solid dating life. If you can’t manage then there’s something other than your looks preventing that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471, lightskinbengali, SonOfDarkseid and 1 other person
i already explained in this that a majority of blackpillers no longer believe in bonesmashing. However the other ones like hair oil copes, and hgh are a very common belief. U are a useless piece of shit and ur rep reflects it, the only issue u have with the thread its low effort yet getting more rep than u get in like a month. How am i coping anyways? i am trying to eliminate the copes. Whos "us" nobody supports you and ur a irrelevant user
Ur coping by saying real things are coping
And ur coping by talking about my rep ratio holy shit ur keep contradicting yourself

I didnt find out the blackpill recently again ive been on this site longer than u. "Spreading misinformation" what misinformation did i spread the only thing u said was "people dont believe this bro! their trolling"? And no i didndt say ive been lurking for a year u retard
If u had more then 10 iq u would have realized u just proved urself wrong again, I called that you were going to say u have been lurking on here for a while hence I said ur going to say I Have been lurking for a year and didn’t just find about the black pill last week, which u did but keep lying to urself and say u found it out a long time ago, the mis info ur spreading is well essitenal oils not working etc. ur the reason this sight keeps getting worse

If u had more then 10 iq u would have realized u just proved urself wrong again, I called that you were going to say u have been lurking on here for a while hence I said ur going to say I Have been lurking for a year and didn’t just find about the black pill last week, which u did but keep lying to urself and say u found it out a long time ago, the mis info ur spreading is well essitenal oils not working etc. ur the reason this sight keeps getting worse
not necessarily saying u were lurking for a year just saying u were going to say u have been on here for a while, a very common greycel self defense mechanism

Ur coping by saying real things are coping
And ur coping by talking about my rep ratio holy shit ur keep contradicting yourself
yes ur rep ratio sucks how is that cope. its ur problem that u cant manage to make a actually funny or entertaining post

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
dnr

not necessarily saying u were lurking for a year just saying u were going to say u have been on here for a while, a very common greycel self defense mechanism
ok cool story bro?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
30% good points, 70% shit points

point 1 and 2 shit, point 5 good, too lazy to mention other points rn
Both point 1 and 2 are true. Hair oils are pretty much cope and u dont need them as long as ur hair is moisturized the only ones that might have benefits is shit like peppermint oil but even peppermint oil has no actual hard scientific evidence . 2 is also true. Vitamin c barely effects ur skin tone and u have to keep using it otherwise ur color will return to normal. Im confused whats "shit" about this besides the fact that u want to argue just to argue yet cant even point out whats wrong

blimey alt too knowledgeable were where u hidin at

This nigga fr thought he could escape on an alt. @9Romance you aren't slick, banned :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ascendead
Scam Items:

Jfl if u think splashing kitchen oils and rubbing into your scalp daily and using eggshell extract is going to make it grow faster. Nigga ur just clogging up ur hair pores and slowing down growth even more 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Mawfukas be walking in public with the brand new biotin keratin infusion thinking their shit growing. braaa i just mixed sperm with my hair cuz protein brooooooooooooooooo its legit.

Awkward Fuck My Life GIF

LOOOOL JFL At buying the brand new Ceravee Vitamin C ultra penis infused skin lightener thinking ur going to go from curry to aryan LOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Nigga vitamin c will barely lighten your skin even if you use tret or any cope. Vitamin c is a tyrosanise inhibitor but little do u know thers way more things that cause dark skin than tyrosanise. Using vitamin c will make ur skin like 1 shade lighter after dropping 300 dollars on the brand do curry kit. Also if you stop using it ur skin will go back to its original color JFLL

LOL NIGGA JUST BECAUSE UR LIFTS CLAIM "3 INCH BOOSTERS BRAH" DOESNT MEAN SHIT LOL. OF COURSE THEIR GOING TO LIE CAUSE THEY WANT BRAINDEAD RETARDS LIKE YOU TO GET THEM. Lifts are going to Compress. IF THEY DONT COMPRESS THEIR GOING TO BE HELLA OBVIOUS AND UNCOMFORTABLE! THATS THE WAY THEIR DESIGNED

Spider Man Lol GIF

I get where this cope comes from. "Maybe if i just take the perfect combination of nutrients my body will magically grow bro!!!". The truth is, the only thing thats actually going to make you taller is HGH/IGF-1 And good luck finding/ordering a over the counter source of either of these that will actually significantly raise igf-1/hgh levels enough to create any growth LOL. You are literally better off just hitting the gym every day instead of wasting your money. now nutrient defficiency can hinder a bit of growth but for the most part as long as you have a regular diet and going outside your body has everything it needs. you dont need to blast 30 protein shakes and buy every single nutrient at the

drugstore JFLLL. AND EVEN IF U BUTTCHUG HGH FROM DAY 1 THAT DOESNT EVEN MEAN U WILL BE TALL LOL HGH CAUSES GROWTH PLATES TO CLOSE.

Incels when a girl doesnt notice their 120 degree gonian angle that they got from sucking sean o pry off.
NIGGA maybe go outside LOL looks matter but looks are subjective. Your psl autism might be like "BROOOO HE HAS NEGATIVE TILT" but has it ever came accross in your mind that maybe some women arent attracted to the same features you think are attractive?

6. Bonemasshhhhh brahhhh

Ik most incels dont believe in this cope anymore but there are certain individuals who are still doing this in 2023. Bonesmashing is based on a misunderstanding of Wolf's Law. Wolfs law states that bones will adapt to stress and become more dense NOT SIZE MY NIGGA 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. BUT "BRO I BONESMASHED AND MY JAW GOT BIGGER"!!!! This is just placebo. When you are doing something with a expectation and watching it every day you think its getting bigger. It is simply natural development. Also even if bonesmashing did work, it is going to make u uneven and uncanny. Theres no way to perfectly measure how much force u have to apply to each side of jaw.

View attachment 2415999
but if your over 6'0 and your face isnt repulsive, gym will definitely help. Women prefer skinny tall man over buff short man but they also prefer buff tall man over skinny short man. Now when i say buff i dont mean this
i mean this
You need to look like you could fuck someone up while also looking athletic, this is the warrior build. the whole idea of "you need to be skinny bro!" comes from incels who look at tiktok chads who just happen to be skinny. Almost every girl wants a guy who is muscular assuming they are tall and normie+. Which brings me to my next point

this is another case of selection bias. The people that are on tiktok that are portrayed as femenine are already attractive. If you tried doing this same shit your going to look like this
Even if these people decided to be masculine women would be attracted to them. The whole misconception blackpillers have though is they dont understand what i mean by masculine
View attachment 2416019
by masculine i dont mean balding, short, buff copers. I mean tall, broad, sharp jawline, hunter eyes. These are true masculine features that are sexually dimorphic and display good health
But "bro only roasties like this". This is completely not true. Even younger girls prefer men like this over men their own age. Now certain girls do like tiktok chads but thats because their already facially attractive and tall. These are both masculine traits. Just because you dont have a beard or have a ogre face doesnt mean you arent masculine. Even how you dress doesnt change your natural features that are considered sexually dimorphic.

- Height
- Jawline
- Hunter Eyes
- Muscle Mass
- Wide Frame
- Long Dick
- Deep Voice

Yet they somehow think someone with all of these features but just wears femenine clothing is all of a sudden femenine

the simpsons nerd GIF

You are right! Someone who is lucky enough to be born with really good genes doesnt need to do the same things as you. However you arent a chad so coping with "chad would never do this" is retarded as fuck. You should do whatever makes you more attractive to women even if you arent a chad. This is the blackpill equivalent of "I need a abundance mindset! Rich people think like this!!!!! I need to wake up at 2 am bro!"

10. Looksmaxxing itself

Don't get it twisted. Looksmaxxing is definitely something everyone should do. However i think its time to eliminate this idea that "bro if i looksmaxx for the next 2 years ill ascend bro!!!" This is cope as fuck. You think by browsing this forum you are going to get some hidden looksmaxx that will make u go from a hamza fan to a Slayer. The only things you can really improve from softmaxxing is shit like skin (after a lot of time, money, and effort), hair (assuming your hair isnt already maxxed out), getting lean (however some people are naturally bloated due to fat distribution), body, basic hygeine (brushing teeth, showering, and other shit). If you have maxxed out on all of these things, theres basically nothing else you can cope with besides "I WILL SAVE UP TILL I GET LL BRAHHHHHH" no your fucking not. Out of all the copers who keep saying their going to get surgery only like 1% will actually end up doing it and jfl at going homeless to get some psl autism surgery just to still not get laid jfl. And even the surgery might barely make u go 0.1 psl points if that (some might make you look worse), also half of them arent even permanent Lol. There are people who do ascend from looksmaxxing but they are always teenagers undergoing natural development, frauders, or extremely lucky 0.01%. Plus half the time even the end result is just htn-chadlite. Jfl if u think a true chad ever needed to do "HIDDEN EYEBROW MAXXING BRAHHHH GTFIH!!!!". Looksmaxx but dont have unrealistic expectations is all im saying.
Joined Aug 31, 2023

you can add another one here
getting 2 inch/ 5 cm of LL for 100.000$ instead of fucking BLASTING ROIDS
yes this is the IQ of the average "looksmaxxer" fucking lmao 🤦‍♂️ @5.5psl

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
you can add another one here
getting 2 inch/ 5 cm of LL for 100.000$ instead of fucking BLASTING ROIDS
yes this is the IQ of the average "looksmaxxer" fucking lmao 🤦‍♂️ @5.5psl
Your favorite .org user Artemis was saying that 3cm is a huge difference, let alone 2inches/5cm

Your favorite .org user Artemis was saying that 3cm is a huge difference, let alone 2inches/5cm
nah , about 7cm is where the height becomes visible and yes lifts work, as women dont understand maths or proportions ofc

Legit not much to do besides clear your skin bro and gym, surgery is a pipe dream too for most
It’s not too difficult to save up for a surgery, I’m talking about marginal things like nose or eyes.

Scam Items:

Awkward Fuck My Life GIF

Spider Man Lol GIF

6. Bonemasshhhhh brahhhh

View attachment 2415999
i mean this

View attachment 2416019

- Height
- Jawline
- Hunter Eyes
- Muscle Mass
- Wide Frame
- Long Dick
- Deep Voice

the simpsons nerd GIF

10. Looksmaxxing itself

honestly, based.

Bro everything is cope in terms of you.

if a guy has bad IPD and he fixes his IPD and PFL that's 100% ascension.
If a guy has a bad jaw and he fixes it with filler and and implant. Another ascension.
If he has Bug eyes and he increases his compactness of eye orbitals. Another ascension.
It won't be uncanny if its an objective failo and not getting a rhino when ur nose is striaght.

Then you say surgury is pipe dream -- of course bro!!!
Even softmaxxing is pipe dream for anyone who does nothing behind a computer and sheet posting here

Scam Items:

Awkward Fuck My Life GIF

Spider Man Lol GIF

6. Bonemasshhhhh brahhhh

View attachment 2415999
i mean this

View attachment 2416019

- Height
- Jawline
- Hunter Eyes
- Muscle Mass
- Wide Frame
- Long Dick
- Deep Voice

the simpsons nerd GIF

10. Looksmaxxing itself

Some more “looksmaxxes” to add:

-Buccinator atrophy
-Masseter hypertrophy (with inward gonions)
-Facial exercises

I read it all from start to finish and I loved it in some points I don't agree but great thread bro

Scam Items:

Awkward Fuck My Life GIF

Spider Man Lol GIF

6. Bonemasshhhhh brahhhh

View attachment 2415999
i mean this

View attachment 2416019

- Height
- Jawline
- Hunter Eyes
- Muscle Mass
- Wide Frame
- Long Dick
- Deep Voice

the simpsons nerd GIF

10. Looksmaxxing itself

So true, great thread, hilarious, read all