Elite Looksmax Forum: Only the Good-Looking Allowed – Do You Qualify?

DarkAscender

DarkAscender

game of bones

Elite Looksmax Forum

Imagine a looksmax forum where you'd need to submit a video for verification. A moderator would then judge whether you’re "good looking" enough to participate. No posts, no comments, nothing until you get the green light and its based purely on your looks.

Accepted? You get to join this exclusive club!
Denied? Well, tough luck, like most of us here probably would be.

It's essentially an ultra BLACKPILLED site, and I’d bet the majority of people here (myself included) wouldn’t even make the cut.

Sure, you’d expect some larpers trying to sneak in, but the catch? To verify, you’d need to hold up a piece of paper with your username in a video. So unless someone does it for you, it’s too much effort for most fakes. This would help cut down on the wannabes, at least.

Now, imagine the kind of user that’d thrive on there. Picture someone who looks who’s basically a Chad archetype: peak attractiveness, maxed-out genetics, the type that effortlessly fits society’s standards. It’d be pure narcy vibes, constant ego boosts and life comparisons that would leave the average person here feeling lifemogged into oblivion.

The threads? Probably a mix of self-obsession and superiority, with plenty of ropefuel for the rest of us. Still, I can't help but wonder what it’d be like to lurk on there. What do you guys think? Would you dare peek inside?

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and HighTierSubhuman
What would the standards even be for it? HTN? If it was too high the forum would be completely dead.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, PlayersGetPlayed, DarkAscender and 1 other person
You think chads wanna waste their finite life rotting on incel forums

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, YungTrappa, noahwillascend and 2 others
imagine instead of living life and slaying as a good looking man u go to some retarded "looxmaxxing forum"

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and PROMETHEUS
It would just be a shit forum filled with narcy dudes

I'd like a forum where only those who actively contribute to Looksmaxxing would be eligible

One BOTB tier guide per month or smth, per user.
And then only those people will have access to that knowledge and theories

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, DarkAscender and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
It already exists, it’s called a model agency casting.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: YungTrappa, noahwillascend, PROMETHEUS and 1 other person
What would the standards even be for it? HTN? If it was too high the forum would be completely dead.
I'd say high mtn would be required to be able to post and stuff. But you'd only get respected on there if ur htn

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
It already exists, it’s called a model agency casting.
OP can’t comprehend that their version of a forum is actually networking and sharing ideas IRL

“Video holding username”

Nigga just go outside :feelswhat:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and emeraldglass
Imagine being a chad that can take anyone’s girl, probably makes at least 50,000 a month and you decide to rot on a ultra blackpilled site

• JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
OP can’t comprehend that their version of a forum is actually networking and sharing ideas IRL

“Video holding username”

Nigga just go outside :feelswhat:
You know, scratch forum, what if it was just another social media app/ website ? But with the same requirements. Shit would be brutal ngl, well its just something I thought abt.

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
You know, scratch forum, what if it was just another social media app/ website ? But with the same requirements. Shit would be brutal ngl, well its just something I thought abt.
Nigga it’s called an IRL party

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
Nigga thought about this 11 minutes ago :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
Everyone trying to get in would fraud their absolute hardest, perfect angle, lighting, biting their cheeks, squinting, combined with mewing

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
Imagine a looksmax forum where you'd need to submit a video for verification. A moderator would then judge whether you’re "good looking" enough to participate. No posts, no comments, nothing until you get the green light and its based purely on your looks.

Accepted? You get to join this exclusive club!
Denied? Well, tough luck, like most of us here probably would be.

It's essentially an ultra BLACKPILLED site, and I’d bet the majority of people here (myself included) wouldn’t even make the cut.

Sure, you’d expect some larpers trying to sneak in, but the catch? To verify, you’d need to hold up a piece of paper with your username in a video. So unless someone does it for you, it’s too much effort for most fakes. This would help cut down on the wannabes, at least.

Now, imagine the kind of user that’d thrive on there. Picture someone who looks who’s basically a Chad archetype: peak attractiveness, maxed-out genetics, the type that effortlessly fits society’s standards. It’d be pure narcy vibes, constant ego boosts and life comparisons that would leave the average person here feeling lifemogged into oblivion.

The threads? Probably a mix of self-obsession and superiority, with plenty of ropefuel for the rest of us. Still, I can't help but wonder what it’d be like to lurk on there. What do you guys think? Would you dare peek inside?
real chads are not wasting time on sites like this one to prove themselves

• +1
Reactions: ey88, noahwillascend and DarkAscender