ELITE

Deleted member 2621

Deleted member 2621

Kortajarena lurking
Aight boys, as you might have read in my main thread, Ill leave this forum.

Some of you, who have already tried making money by creating things online might have had similar experiences as me:

✖ you need to know about many many areas without any or enough staff
✖ you have to study one question for like 10h because it is out of your expertise
✖ you risk fines or mistakes because you didn't know about copyright, taxes....
✖ it takes a lot of your time up

So, what I want to do is create a circle of, currently planning 15 people who each are experts about one field.

They will be tagged with their field accordingly, and then have the position as "copyright expert".

In return for knowing about one field, you can hit anyone in the group up and they are supposed to send you a quick audio or text answering your question.

Or, you write your business idea in the chat and if for example there is a problem from some standpoint, the expert for that area can explain it.

We will accept people with useful knowledge, either you can apply (by sending me how youre qualified for the job) for one of the existing positions or you send me a new one and explain why this might be useful for a lot of people. Positions are:

✔ 2x investors (1x daytrader, 1x long term analytical investor), you should have experience in the market, have made some money and be informed about it
✔ 1x online marketer (probably gonna be me but no problem with company,) you should own websites, made some money online, ideally have worked in the industry
✔ 1x tax attorney: ideally someone who works in the field, maybe if you explain to me why you are qualified also someone who is simply very interested
✔ 1x web designer: knowledge of web design, most CMS, some programming lanuages and overall someone who has created good sites so send me a site of yours :)
✔ 1x programmer: someone who can find problems, who knows whats wrong in a line of code and understands most used programming languages.
✔ 3x medicine: (orthodontist/surgery expert, endocrine and nutrition) doesn't have to be a doctor, maybe someone studying it, interested in it. passion>degree
✔ 1x copyright: someone understanding basic copyright licenses, questions and the rules behind copyrighting
✔ 1x writer: experience writing, good with grammar, good with spelling and overall elegant language
✔ 1x designer: someone who can design quick graphics or images
✔ 1x lawyer: someone interested or involved in law, criminal cases and shit
✔1x real estate guy: someone who can tell me how much a house is worth, if i can fix it up, if it is a good investment...
✔ 1x IT expert: someone who can help with computer troubles, server settings for websites...

Your duties:
- answer questions if they are quick
- do small tasks (quick text, correction, design...) in exchange for small tasks from the guy who asks you
- sometimes engage when we have a group discussion about some subject.

Shoot me a pm with your qualifications and what you apply for, looking forward to seeing you guys!

Last edited:
Is this guy really looking for doctors, lawyers and attorneys on fucking .me?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 11748, Deleted member 5891 and 5 others
Thread hymen gone.
edit: @Mongrelcel i hate you

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet
nope. looking for people who know about this shit on fucking .me. and there are even legit one surgeon and one tax attorney i know of on here

also u right, this aint the only place i copy pasted this so far

Guys i felt like i had to specify this again: only serious applications if u know what u talkin bout

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
caged
i hav md in anesteazologi

i will apply for this after i get my degree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
its funny how this forum simultaneously attracts really successful people and really unsuccessful people aswell
True lol, and i really want ti move up in the world now. You made some of the best threads here btw. Whats your degree in?