Embrace your baldness!

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Joined
Nov 3, 2022
Posts
64,554
Reputation
92,097
ECA3B958 DC19 4169 A5FB 155CF14F9EA6
 
  • JFL
Reactions: JovenCansao
I went through this growing up and was bullied for it but at age 19, being bald was probably the worst thing that happened to me. So I got on lookism and hairlosstalk, learnt about fin, minox, dermarolling and nizoral and now I get compliments and women think I look good and run their fingers across my hair, its high maintanence but worth it and you feel confident. Even if I could go bald tomorrow, I still would keep a hair system on when I rope myself. Never embrace your baldness.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: One Rep Max and Deleted member 23558

Similar threads

GonorrhoeaGobbler
Replies
4
Views
21
ragu
ragu
arlo_420
Replies
2
Views
55
ESR
ESR
B
Replies
1
Views
33
duebaora
D
FunnyVALENTINE
Replies
6
Views
60
FunnyVALENTINE
FunnyVALENTINE
lookingforadvicecel
Replies
0
Views
30
lookingforadvicecel
lookingforadvicecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top