Emergency leanmaxxxing protocol with semaglutide (calling all Leafs)

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Intergalactic Shitposting Abomination
I’m at over 300lbs and have been fat my whole adult life. I’ve been losing weight in the last few months and lost 15lbs overall. At this rate, I’m going to be an old fart by the time I actually lose all this fat.

My doctor said there are other options like taking semaglutide, which is a GLP-1 receptor agonist and functions to inhibit appetite and forces the body to lose weight. The biggest side affects I’ve seen so far are that some people become nauseous and that in rats it can cause thyroid cancers in large doses, but is probably the safest weight loss drug.

With this all in consideration, do you guys think this is a good idea, especially if you don’t want to wait until being late 20s to be lean (and even that’s not guaranteed cause I might lose will power eventually). I will actually rope rather than stay fat tbh, I hate the bullying, especially from my parents.

Also for leafcels, do you know if this will be covered in our medical system, or do you need a specific kind of insurance?

no stop being a fat ethnic and stop eating and start exercising

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021, Heguldus and Deleted member 6423
don't eat for a week straight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Atem Rah and Heguldus
If you do it too quick you'll have a load of loose skin. Just exercise and diet.

I’m at over 300lbs and have been fat my whole adult life. I’ve been losing weight in the last few months and lost 15lbs overall. At this rate, I’m going to be an old fart by the time I actually lose all this fat.

My doctor said there are other options like taking semaglutide, which is a GLP-1 receptor agonist and functions to inhibit appetite and forces the body to lose weight. The biggest side affects I’ve seen so far are that some people become nauseous and that in rats it can cause thyroid cancers in large doses, but is probably the safest weight loss drug.

With this all in consideration, do you guys think this is a good idea, especially if you don’t want to wait until being late 20s to be lean (and even that’s not guaranteed cause I might lose will power eventually). I will actually rope rather than stay fat tbh, I hate the bullying, especially from my parents.

Also for leafcels, do you know if this will be covered in our medical system, or do you need a specific kind of insurance?
Ephedrine and caffeine destroy appetite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021
no stop being a fat ethnic and stop eating and start exercising
I go to the gym 4 times a week already and already cut calories. It’s going too slow. did you even read my post or did you just read the title?

don't eat for a week straight
Just slow down your metabolism and gain it all back theory

If you do it too quick you'll have a load of loose skin. Just exercise and diet.
Fuckkkkk, then my life is actually over. Cause I’ll be old af by then. I’m just going to rope at this rate.

Ephedrine and caffeine destroy appetite
Thank you, I will look into them

• +1
Reactions: user47283

just take dnp
will shed the fat like a joke
get more advice on r/dnp

• +1
How’s that compare to semaglutide?
semaglutide just stops to being hungry
dnp literally cooks the fat in your body
you could get a lb of fat loss every day if you do some exercise as well

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021 and Copexodius Maximus
semaglutide just stops to being hungry
dnp literally cooks the fat in your body
you could get a lb of fat loss every day if you do some exercise as well
Bro, this is the shit that cooks your body from the inside out. Fuck that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: animo123