End of Obitos career

D

Deleted member 30998

sculpted by the gods of olympus
B373A685 B884 42CF B4AC 9DB2FE813690
25C0EB71 5AE8 443B 8A59 FB4422AD7C13

didnt even @ me in the post bc he knows its real and doesnt want me to tear him to shreds
@Obito youre online so lets facetime im with her rn youre so dumb im gonna rip ur incel ass to shreds w the bitch and post it on here

edit:
BEFORE
85587023 9813 45A6 8297 3DDAC191CC49

AFTER
5375B33E B000 4AE9 85F1 A2442FCAB832

“IM JUST TROLLING BRO WHY ARE YOU LETTING ME MAKE YOU MAD BRO”
WHAT A NONCHALANT WEASLEY BITCH LMAOO

edit:
3144A8B7 8BBC 49A6 9050 139587622124

BRO MAKES CLAIMS AND WANTS OTHER INCELS TO SUBSTANTIATE IT FOR HIM CAREER ENDED UR SOFT AF REJECTING A FACETIME CALL IS CRAZY IMAGINE IRL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: christian2710
JUST WENT OFFLINE LMFAOAOAOAOAOAOAAOAO

IM LYING RIGHT FT ME RN WE GONNA PACK U UP LMAOOO

don't care incel stfu

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, nope, Deleted member 28610 and 3 others
THATS WHAT I THOUGHT LMFAOAOAOA GOOD DOG YK ITS REAL GOOOOOOD BITCH

nigga trying so hard jfl. Why you letting a random nigga online spike your cortisol that badly

Bros still hung up over the same pic.

@Obito dont waste your time on a nigga who squints and pouts for other guys on incel forums, while refusing to show his nose. Whores are nothing to flex

• +1
Reactions: nope, BongMog, zura and 1 other person
LOOK AT HIM BACKING DOWN I THOUGHT THE PIC WAS FAKE THO LMAOO MY LIL BITCH
who's backing down lmao
where's proof the pic was real
post a video with it on her tits rn, cba to hop on video call with a spergmaxxed incel

who's backing down lmao
post a video with it on her tits rn, cba to hop on video call with a spergmaxxed incel
FACETIME ME RN

who's backing down lmao
FACETIME ME RNNNNN YOURE GONNA BECOME THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THIS WEBSITE FOR THE NEXT WEEK

Bros still hung up over the same pic.

@Obito dont waste your time on a nigga who squints and pouts for other guys on incel forums, while refusing to show his nose. Whores are nothing to flex
nigga thinks I'm gonna ft him lmfao what an idiot
I mog him anyway so idc

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
OH OK THATS WHAT I THOUGHT GOOFY INCEL NIGGAS THINK IMA JUST LET THEM SLIDE AND TYPE ALL DAY NOPE LMAO CRUSHED PUSSY

nigga thinks I'm gonna ft him lmfao what an idiot
I mog him anyway so idc
OH BUT YOU DONT WANNA FT ME AND HER RN GTFO OF MY FORUM PUSSSIIIIIIIII BRO SAID SEND A VID WHEN EVEN BETTER ILL JUST SCREEN RECORD THE ENTIRE FT CALL AND POST IT HERE AS A REMINDER FOR ANY OTHER INCELS WHO WANNA LIE ABT ME EASY CONTENT INCELS FINNA LAUGH AT U FOR DAYS

OH BUT YOU DONT WANNA FT ME AND HER RN GTFO OF MY FORUM PUSSSIIIIIIIII BRO SAID SEND A VID WHEN EVEN BETTER ILL JUST SCREEN RECORD THE ENTIRE FT CALL AND POST IT HERE AS A REMINDER FOR ANY OTHER INCELS WHO WANNA LIE ABT ME EASY CONTENT INCELS FINNA LAUGH AT U FOR DAYS
your forum
Joe Biden Lol GIF by Election 2020

man shut up u can't even post a pic without covering ur nigger nose lmfao

Just post proof if you want to proof it

your forum
Joe Biden Lol GIF by Election 2020

man shut up u can't even post a pic without covering ur nigger nose lmfao
TY FOR RUINING UR IMAGE OBSESSED FAGGOT ACTUAL FUCKING TOOL LOL MAKES A CLAIM BUT DOESNT DOUBLE DOWN OH BUT UR MAD MY FANSIGNS ARE REAL AWWWW
7E46F422 017F 4345 85F2 5E6DE1CEDA64

TY FOR RUINING UR IMAGE OBSESSED FAGGOT ACTUAL FUCKING TOOL LOL MAKES A CLAIM BUT DOESNT DOUBLE DOWN OH BUT UR MAD MY FANSIGNS ARE REAL AWWWW
View attachment 2378698
blah blah blah nigga stfu
post the video proof or shut your mouth incel
burden of proof is on you

Just post proof if you want to proof it
WHAT TYPE OF PUSSY SHIT IS THAT LMAO YOU INCELS WANNA MAKE FALSE CLAIMS AND THEN SIT ON THE SIDELINES WHEN I DEBUNK UR SHI AND FT U WITH THE BITCH? PUSSIES R NOT EVEN CONFIDENT IN WHAT THEY ARE SAYING LMFAOOO UGLY ASS NIGGA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
blah blah blah nigga stfu
post the video proof or shut your mouth incel
burden of proof is on you
BRO ILL DO EVEN BETTER AND POST A SCREEN RECORDING OF ME AND HER PACKING YOU UP ON FACETIME RN BUT NOOO UR A BITCH BURDEN OF EVIDENCE LIES ON YOU BRO DOESNT WANNA BE KNOWN AS A BITCH BC LOOKSMAX.ORG IS HIS LIFE LOL

"hop on ft bro :soy: "
but can't post simple video proof jfl
is this guy well in the head
“its fake” BUT CANT DOUBLE DOWN FT TO PROVE ME WRONG AFTER MAKING A CLAIM JFL NOT HOW IT WORKS DUMBASS INCEL YOU HAVE TO SUBSTIANTIATE UR CLAIM DM ME UR # RN ENOUGH TYPING LOL

“its fake” BUT CANT DOUBLE DOWN FT TO PROVE ME WRONG AFTER MAKING A CLAIM JFL NOT HOW IT WORKS DUMBASS INCEL YOU HAVE TO SUBSTIANTIATE UR CLAIM DM ME UR # RN ENOUGH TYPING LOL
bruh just post the video proof lmao
stop this bullshitting

greycel beef, ill be here for it

• JFL
Reactions: Obito and Deleted member 30998
bruh just post the video proof lmao
stop this bullshitting
BRUH JUST DROP UR # SO I CAN MAKE EASY FUCKING INCEL CONTENT OUT OF YOU WITH MY BITCH RN SINCE YOU MADE THE CLAIM RT

greycel beef, ill be here for it
THIS IS DOG ABUSE HE WANTS TO MAKE A CLAIM BUT ACTS NONCHALANT AND SHOOK AFTER SOMEONE DMS ME HIS THREAD AND I ASK TO FT WITH 100x BETTER PROOF

BRUH JUST DROP UR # SO I CAN MAKE EASY FUCKING INCEL CONTENT OUT OF YOU WITH MY BITCH RN SINCE YOU MADE THE CLAIM RT
dawg post the fucking video proof lmao
nobody hopping on FT with ur ugly incel ass

dawg post the fucking video proof lmao
nobody hopping on FT with ur ugly incel ass
OK SO UR GONNA KEEP LOOPING AND ACTING LIKE A SCARED PUSSY AFTER MAKING A CLAIM, WHO DO U THINK U R LMAOOO INCEL ASS NIGGA THINKS IM ON HIS TIMING LIKE IK HIM

OK SO UR GONNA KEEP LOOPING AND ACTING LIKE A SCARED PUSSY AFTER MAKING A CLAIM, WHO DO U THINK U R LMAOOO INCEL ASS NIGGA THINKS IM ON HIS TIMING LIKE IK HIM
incel? far from it
I'm tyronelite bud respect the name
anyways post the video or gtfo

OK SO EVERYBODY FALSE ALARM LOL THIS SPECIFIC INCEL DOESNT WANT ME TO EMBARASS HIM WITH THE GIRL I QUOTE “photoshopped” A FANSIGN FROM EVEN THO IT DONT EVEN LOOK FAKE LOL AND POST THE ENTIRE FACETIME VID ON LOOKSMAX FOR YOU GUYS TO LAUGH AT GG

• +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
oh God do u ever shut up
just post the damn proof man stop being an attention whore
OK SO EVERYBODY FALSE ALARM LOL THIS SPECIFIC INCEL DOESNT WANT ME TO EMBARASS HIM WITH THE GIRL I QUOTE “photoshopped” A FANSIGN FROM EVEN THO IT DONT EVEN LOOK FAKE LOL AND POST THE ENTIRE FACETIME VID ON LOOKSMAX FOR YOU GUYS TO LAUGH AT GG

tiktokcel beef

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30998
LIL PUSSY SPAZZED ON ME WHILE IM OFFLINE BUT THEN ACTS NONCHALANT AND STOIC WHEN IM HERE LOL TYPICAL INCEL BLUFF

> ASKS FOR ME TO SEND A VIDEO WHEN IM OFFERING HIM A LIVEEEE FACETIME CALL WITH THE GIRL IN THE PIC SO I CAN MAKE HIM EAT HIS WORDS AND POST IT ON HERE AS PROOF, THE SAME PROOF HES BEGGING FOR (LOOPING)

>DUCKS FACETIME CALL BECAUSE HE KNOWS AINT SHIT LOOK FAKE AND DOESNT WANT TO EAT HIS WORDS NIGGA PROLLY A FATASS INDIAN LIVING IN A TRAILER LMAOO

>WILL KEEP BUMPING THIS THREAD TO EMBARASS YOU TY EZ XP INCEL OFFERS UP ANYTIME U WANT IT BTW I HAVE HER ON SPEED DIAL