my mom should have a life sentence

Fractal Orion

Fractal Orion

Combative
My mom was a psychopath
+ =+=====+= +
I don't know where to start. Probably at the time she showed 3 year old me videos of isis beheadings and gore. This woman wanted to show me why terrorists are bad without me knowing what they were. Now looking back, too, it's a bad idea she also gave me weapons, twice my size as a little kid. Yeah, she gave me things like that when I was very young. The worst part is she would try to get me all throughout my life to smoke and drink alcohol with her, didn't matter if I was 4 or 14. So my parents were divorced, and she'd get shit faced and drive me to random guys houses to fuck them while i waited or did whatever i did back then, and take me to bars and shit. Not to mention the druggy parties. My mom got so many tickets that when I played toy cars at home I gave people tickets because I thought it was normal. She also depended on me 24/7. Treating me as an adult, and making me cheer her up and shit, more on that later. She never celebrated holidays with us, and would be in her room even on birthdays. When I was young she locked me in her room, pitch black and id sit in the corner of her big bed against the wall for days. Only leaving to use the restroom but I'd have to wake that bitch up. I rarely ever saw mornings. I still remember the few times I got to leave, it was so wonderful to me. She was also extremely racist. Like, not ironically, just fucking racist. She had WW2 Nazi memorabilia, and even bought some of it too, she hung a confederate flag in my room (didnt know what it meant at the time), and when i found out i burnt it. It's a miracle I'm not racist for everything she even said. Going back to the birthdays-thing, later on in life (about 10-14) she wouldnt even celebrate my birthday, I moved at 10 to an abusive stepdads house from my grandparents at my mom's, and my mom went unhinged. She walked around naked 24/7, drank all day, all night she'd scream and argue with my stepdad, mostly she was in the wrong, and she would break shit and make ME fix it, or i couldn't go to bed. She stole my radio and blasted racist shit and just loud music all night, she would cut the fuck out of herself and then try to kill herself in the shower, and I had to pin her down and wrestle my naked mom away from literally all the scissors and knives we had, getting cut and sometimes attacked in the process. I also had to bust down her door into her room for this shit, which she made me fix later after being sworn out that i didn't let my own mom kill herself. She also told young-me the best ways to cut myself, looking back who the fuck tells their kid that? She never helped with school, obviously, too) She wasn't a real parent. She would burst into my room at night and stand there, only to leave silently, weird. She forced me to sleep outside many times because id come back from my dads and she was like "oh your tough and do karate?" type shit. So she punished me for being stronger by doing that? Mostly, I had no tent so I just laid there. Also I had to spend schoolnights counseling my mom until she could shutup and sleep so i could maybe get an hour MAX. So my grandfather died and we moved back to my grandparents. Grandma had dementia. Mom got a new bf. I spent my life savings and work on a custom gaming setup and pc and they trashed it with beer cans and let her bf do whatever on my pc and buy shit. I WAS SO GOD DAMN MAD. (this is also after my expulsion, read my other article) To even get onto virtual school I had to push this fatass bf over because he was passed out legit on the floor.. bro... He also fought me out of nowhere full force, because he found out I could fight. I mopped the floors with him, but he wanted to fight A GODDAMN KID TO PROVE HE WAS COOL TO MY MOM AND THEY WERE FINE WITH IT? YO WHAT- So my mom never went to the store for us, and she would leave for about 2 weeks at a time, sometimes more for her boyfriend. So it was me alone to take care of my grandma. And we had no food. So I had to walk upwards of 10 miles daily in snowstorms to get food. I had no coat or anything, one day i didn't eat since i only had around 15$ and my hands were freezing so i bought those shitty cloth gloves and 2 coffees to warm up my hands. Just me, a shirt, pants, and 2 bags of food to bring to my grandma and me. While my mom was partying. She took the money she was aloted for beer and my grandma had to pay out of pocket. Not like the money she was given was also my grandmas too. By this time, my 2 pets, a hermit crab and guineapig died. I got food poisoning for 4 days and when I got up I found out they ignored my hermit crab and so it died. My guineapig was like 9 so yeah- but he was like a childhood friend to me you don't understand. Never been so close to an animal in my life. They used my hermit crab's shell as a decoration on a fake lighthouse without telling me, then my mom was holding my dead guineapigs body up by the hands and making it dance on her bed tryna get me to join in. When I had a breakdown in my room she tried to rip me out of my bed and she kept saying things about it. How the fuck do you treat me that way? This isn't even all she's done. My extreme PTSD prevents me from remembering it all at once. I now have severe depression, a speech impediment, BAD PTSD, and dissociative disorder because of this. The whole disorder makes me forget where and why I'm at, cease emotion and feeling, talk very different, and care about no one at all, it's like every living being sulks to the same level of treatment (besides animals). My bestfriend/only real love, died at this time because of suicide. I still think of her everyday, all I can say was she was my only thing keeping me from running away totally. Mom totally ruined it even more by never letting me forget she did. THANKS ALOT. The one girl, and person I could say anything to and they committed suicide. It's worse than people in my family dying honestly. But still, mom made fun of it. My uncle was an abuser too. He knew about this. Also my entire mom's side tried alienating me from my dad's. They told me horrible stories of what "he" did. My uncle later told me it was all actually my mom. DUDE WTF? So later I spoke to CPS, they did nothin, then one day my mom finds out that i said stuff i shouldn't of in a court battle and she went haywire. She rioted the entire house, threw weapons, (did i mention she throws forks and butterknives at me sometimes in general?) but i mean real daggers and shit, and i left and came back. She tried to stab me. I grabbed my survival pack and booked it to the woods behind my house. Later the cops came, alot happened I don't wanna talk about, and eventually she ended up talking to me in a total blank expression like I wasn't even human. Now that, scared me. She disowned me on the spot, which hurt for a minute but we were never the same. I spent the entire rest of the night with a buckler shield and a sword standing in my grandmas room. Waiting for day so I could legally leave according to the cops that came. She actually halfway came in the room 2 or 3 times but she saw me and closed the door silently. I cannot tell you all the nights I've stayed awake guarding myself from being either beat up, or scared for my life. I've had to fight off my mom a few times too. This is a shortened version.
Other punishments in general were tying me to a hot to the touch heater thing downstairs that burnt me all night, making me eat expired and moldy fruit/food, starving, pushing me out of cars to walk home over sometimes things she did not me, and much more. I still can't remember all the details I just know I'd rather be a rape victim than any of this at this point. I never was allowed to do sports and I've never gone to a friends house/hungout in my life. I was isolated. I grew up separate. I can't communicate to regular kids now. I can't relate.

So can you tell me, what's wrong with her? What kind of a person functions like this?

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: triggr, 4bhii, Nick.Harte and 25 others
3776926 gandnrd

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Entschuldigung, gribsufer1, 4bhii and 12 others
I will read in 2024

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, 4bhii, kebab and 10 others
Screenshot 20231123 075033 Brave 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, kebab, RichardSpencel and 6 others
poison her

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
it’s over if you don’t have good parents

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, based_pakichad421, kebab and 8 others
it’s over if you don’t have good parents
yep, you should see my cousins on either side, on my mom's they're racist controlfreak pussies,
on my dad's, total idiots that don't know what to do with their lives

ive been only living off of my own goodwill and self improvement youtube videos so far

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, kebab, mid and 4 others
My mom was a psychopath
+ =+=====+= +
I don't know where to start. Probably at the time she showed 3 year old me videos of isis beheadings and gore. This woman wanted to show me why terrorists are bad without me knowing what they were. Now looking back, too, it's a bad idea she also gave me weapons, twice my size as a little kid.
Dnr the rest. Based mom.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, aestheticsrespecter, RichardSpencel and 3 others
Dnr the rest. Based mom.
i think i benefited from everything she taught me early on and how much trust she put into me (thank god)
but
she still was fucked up

• +1
yep, you should see my cousins on either side, on my mom's they're racist controlfreak pussies,

ive been only living off of my own goodwill and self improvement youtube videos so far
Nothing wrong with being racist dont blame racism cause of your werid fucked up mother
Guess what bad people everywhere not my fault you're a fucking moron that didnt bother recording her voice to give to the police
Gtfo this forum you faggot leftie
Get mad at confederacy because of your backwards inbred genes

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, based_pakichad421, aestheticsrespecter and 3 others
Not a single word

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and Shkreliii
Nothing wrong with being racist dont blame racism cause of your werid fucked up mother
Guess what bad people everywhere not my fault you're a fucking moron that didnt bother recording her voice to give to the police
Gtfo this forum you faggot leftie
Get mad at confederacy because of your backwards inbred genes
its almost like i did get evidence on her

you're defending a dead organization, it's just not what i stand for,

you're getting mad at what a 11 year old me did lmfaoooo

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, Nick.Harte and Shkreliii
its almost like i did get evidence on her

you're defending a dead organization, it's just not what i stand for,

you're getting mad at what a 11 year old me did lmfaoooo
Why are you on this forum then who gives a fuck about trauma when you're 11
And how old are you now cause I dont think you're 18

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and Shkreliii
Why are you on this forum then who gives a fuck about trauma when you're 11
And how old are you now cause I dont think you're 18
16, and it was (if you read it) from when i was born all the way until i was 14-15. i still have side effects from what happened i am getting rid of

• +1
Read every word, sorry that happened to you. Did you get mogger bones like Ramirez?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: triggr, based_pakichad421, forevermirin and 4 others
My mom was a psychopath
+ =+=====+= +
I don't know where to start. Probably at the time she showed 3 year old me videos of isis beheadings and gore. This woman wanted to show me why terrorists are bad without me knowing what they were. Now looking back, too, it's a bad idea she also gave me weapons, twice my size as a little kid. Yeah, she gave me things like that when I was very young. The worst part is she would try to get me all throughout my life to smoke and drink alcohol with her, didn't matter if I was 4 or 14. So my parents were divorced, and she'd get shit faced and drive me to random guys houses to fuck them while i waited or did whatever i did back then, and take me to bars and shit. Not to mention the druggy parties. My mom got so many tickets that when I played toy cars at home I gave people tickets because I thought it was normal. She also depended on me 24/7. Treating me as an adult, and making me cheer her up and shit, more on that later. She never celebrated holidays with us, and would be in her room even on birthdays. When I was young she locked me in her room, pitch black and id sit in the corner of her big bed against the wall for days. Only leaving to use the restroom but I'd have to wake that bitch up. I rarely ever saw mornings. I still remember the few times I got to leave, it was so wonderful to me. She was also extremely racist. Like, not ironically, just fucking racist. She had WW2 Nazi memorabilia, and even bought some of it too, she hung a confederate flag in my room (didnt know what it meant at the time), and when i found out i burnt it. It's a miracle I'm not racist for everything she even said. Going back to the birthdays-thing, later on in life (about 10-14) she wouldnt even celebrate my birthday, I moved at 10 to an abusive stepdads house from my grandparents at my mom's, and my mom went unhinged. She walked around naked 24/7, drank all day, all night she'd scream and argue with my stepdad, mostly she was in the wrong, and she would break shit and make ME fix it, or i couldn't go to bed. She stole my radio and blasted racist shit and just loud music all night, she would cut the fuck out of herself and then try to kill herself in the shower, and I had to pin her down and wrestle my naked mom away from literally all the scissors and knives we had, getting cut and sometimes attacked in the process. I also had to bust down her door into her room for this shit, which she made me fix later after being sworn out that i didn't let my own mom kill herself. She also told young-me the best ways to cut myself, looking back who the fuck tells their kid that? She never helped with school, obviously, too) She wasn't a real parent. She would burst into my room at night and stand there, only to leave silently, weird. She forced me to sleep outside many times because id come back from my dads and she was like "oh your tough and do karate?" type shit. So she punished me for being stronger by doing that? Mostly, I had no tent so I just laid there. Also I had to spend schoolnights counseling my mom until she could shutup and sleep so i could maybe get an hour MAX. So my grandfather died and we moved back to my grandparents. Grandma had dementia. Mom got a new bf. I spent my life savings and work on a custom gaming setup and pc and they trashed it with beer cans and let her bf do whatever on my pc and buy shit. I WAS SO GOD DAMN MAD. (this is also after my expulsion, read my other article) To even get onto virtual school I had to push this fatass bf over because he was passed out legit on the floor.. bro... He also fought me out of nowhere full force, because he found out I could fight. I mopped the floors with him, but he wanted to fight A GODDAMN KID TO PROVE HE WAS COOL TO MY MOM AND THEY WERE FINE WITH IT? YO WHAT- So my mom never went to the store for us, and she would leave for about 2 weeks at a time, sometimes more for her boyfriend. So it was me alone to take care of my grandma. And we had no food. So I had to walk upwards of 10 miles daily in snowstorms to get food. I had no coat or anything, one day i didn't eat since i only had around 15$ and my hands were freezing so i bought those shitty cloth gloves and 2 coffees to warm up my hands. Just me, a shirt, pants, and 2 bags of food to bring to my grandma and me. While my mom was partying. She took the money she was aloted for beer and my grandma had to pay out of pocket. Not like the money she was given was also my grandmas too. By this time, my 2 pets, a hermit crab and guineapig died. I got food poisoning for 4 days and when I got up I found out they ignored my hermit crab and so it died. My guineapig was like 9 so yeah- but he was like a childhood friend to me you don't understand. Never been so close to an animal in my life. They used my hermit crab's shell as a decoration on a fake lighthouse without telling me, then my mom was holding my dead guineapigs body up by the hands and making it dance on her bed tryna get me to join in. When I had a breakdown in my room she tried to rip me out of my bed and she kept saying things about it. How the fuck do you treat me that way? This isn't even all she's done. My extreme PTSD prevents me from remembering it all at once. I now have severe depression, a speech impediment, BAD PTSD, and dissociative disorder because of this. The whole disorder makes me forget where and why I'm at, cease emotion and feeling, talk very different, and care about no one at all, it's like every living being sulks to the same level of treatment (besides animals). My bestfriend/only real love, died at this time because of suicide. I still think of her everyday, all I can say was she was my only thing keeping me from running away totally. Mom totally ruined it even more by never letting me forget she did. THANKS ALOT. The one girl, and person I could say anything to and they committed suicide. It's worse than people in my family dying honestly. But still, mom made fun of it. My uncle was an abuser too. He knew about this. Also my entire mom's side tried alienating me from my dad's. They told me horrible stories of what "he" did. My uncle later told me it was all actually my mom. DUDE WTF? So later I spoke to CPS, they did nothin, then one day my mom finds out that i said stuff i shouldn't of in a court battle and she went haywire. She rioted the entire house, threw weapons, (did i mention she throws forks and butterknives at me sometimes in general?) but i mean real daggers and shit, and i left and came back. She tried to stab me. I grabbed my survival pack and booked it to the woods behind my house. Later the cops came, alot happened I don't wanna talk about, and eventually she ended up talking to me in a total blank expression like I wasn't even human. Now that, scared me. She disowned me on the spot, which hurt for a minute but we were never the same. I spent the entire rest of the night with a buckler shield and a sword standing in my grandmas room. Waiting for day so I could legally leave according to the cops that came. She actually halfway came in the room 2 or 3 times but she saw me and closed the door silently. I cannot tell you all the nights I've stayed awake guarding myself from being either beat up, or scared for my life. I've had to fight off my mom a few times too. This is a shortened version.
Other punishments in general were tying me to a hot to the touch heater thing downstairs that burnt me all night, making me eat expired and moldy fruit/food, starving, pushing me out of cars to walk home over sometimes things she did not me, and much more. I still can't remember all the details I just know I'd rather be a rape victim than any of this at this point. I never was allowed to do sports and I've never gone to a friends house/hungout in my life. I was isolated. I grew up separate. I can't communicate to regular kids now. I can't relate.

So can you tell me, what's wrong with her? What kind of a person functions like this?
Shit like this helps me appreciate my life more, I hope you eventually receive the peace you deserve

• +1
Reactions: triggr, Shrekguy3838, Deleted member 61588 and 4 others
Read every word, sorry that happened to you. Did you get mogger bones like Ramirez?
I mean, kinda, nothing super special though. I feel blessed for an amazing jawline and stuff like that either way

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Shkreliii, horizontallytall and 1 other person
Shit like this helps me appreciate my life more, I hope you eventually receive the peace you deserve
Thank you for your kindness, and yeah now that I'm mostly out of everything, it really makes you think. I'm near the peak of finding peace rn, I'm sure I'll be more than happy by next year.

The worst part is just when you think your situation was worse, someone else's is. It's sad to me more people have to go through increasingly worse things daily.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChickenRun, based_pakichad421, incelmogger and 4 others
My mom was a psychopath
+ =+=====+= +

Noway

• +1
My mom was a psychopath
+ =+=====+= +

Unironically, you had the worst time, but the best training.

Read everything.

Hard life till now. Easy future because of this.

You need to talk to someone on Toby Robbins' team. Theyll tell you what you need to do and how to use your experiences to help people.

If these experiences are all that you can think of, then that means that you're going to be able to help people.

No one of us here on this site including me can empathize with you because we have easier lives. You need to go somewhere they have harder lives than you.

Good luck, friend.

And do not pay heed to people here. Most are dumb kids who actually need a lashing.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: barettrealrx, triggr, based_pakichad421 and 5 others
My mom was a psychopath
+ =+=====+= +

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, BrahminBoss, klip11 and 2 others
My mom was a psychopath
+ =+=====+= +

Read every word bro, I’m sorry bro this is actually insane. Where are you now? Are you safe?

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, based_pakichad421, forevermirin and 2 others
sad story, but very interesting

do you think lack of good food and stuff stunted your growth? are you tall?

• JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421
damn, that's crazy.

• +1
Reactions: GeneralCumSHot
My mom was a psychopath
+ =+=====+= +

Poison her Walter white style with raisins

My mom was a psychopath
+ =+=====+= +

Did read bhai, you're living in real hell. Looking at your life it makes my life less traumatic and yeah your mom was truly a bitch who tf shows gore to a 3 yo 💀

• +1
Reactions: triggr, based_pakichad421 and incelmogger
steal every single valuabe shit you can find in the house, pack them and run the fuck away, never look back or don't, you might be homeless but this might be better than living in a piece of shit parents that you have.

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
Destroy her life

steal every single valuabe shit you can find in the house, pack them and run the fuck away, never look back or don't, you might be homeless but this might be better than living in a piece of shit parents that you have.
was thinking of that, i prepared a bag in case i had to, i might just sign a paper and ditch my dad's but i dont know if that's for my BEST interest yet. I am very confident on my own though.

Destroy her life
I can destroy my uncles, i have so much dirt on this guy it's insane. Maybe starting at how he cheated alot on his wife with my mom's bestfriend could get the ball rolling.

If I EVER find out that my uncle screwed over my grandmother in any way I'm gonna crash his life the best I can, but tbh my grandmother decided to stay in the abused situation and covered up my abuse so shes not any better.

sad story, but very interesting

do you think lack of good food and stuff stunted your growth? are you tall?
yea but mostly it made me VERY skinny, i could legit feel the inside of my ribcage by sucking in my gut a little and arching my back shows every bone poking outa my spine. only now when i can eat more do i increasingly realize how not normal my weight was, and is recovering from still. on a side note i have a really high metabolism so that goes along with growth and hunger equally

• So Sad
Unironically, you had the worst time, but the best training.

Read everything.

Hard life till now. Easy future because of this.

You need to talk to someone on Toby Robbins' team. Theyll tell you what you need to do and how to use your experiences to help people.

If these experiences are all that you can think of, then that means that you're going to be able to help people.

No one of us here on this site including me can empathize with you because we have easier lives. You need to go somewhere they have harder lives than you.

Good luck, friend.

And do not pay heed to people here. Most are dumb kids who actually need a lashing.
Thank you, I will def reach out to them. I appreciate the direction. I'm positive it's not the worst of situations and I agree with what you've said about getting stronger. Getting stronger was and is what I used alot of the time to not go insane because it really did make me learn at an accelerated rate, keep me far away from drugs, and mentally harden me more. Which has been overly beneficial.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and incelmogger
Damn read all of that
Convince her to kill herself

• +1
Read all of this and fuck bro I can’t even imagine, sorry that happened to you. I was severely bullied throughout 90% of my schooling years which has fucked me up forever but I’m so lucky I had good parents that stuck up for and supported me. Genuinely curious as well as to how the fuck you didn’t end up going to drugs/alcohol, committing a crime or trying to kill yourself as a result of this. Hope you’re doing alright now man, do you get help and shit for your depression, dpdr and ptsd or take meds?

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and wsada
Damn read all of that
Convince her to kill herself
The fact that he hasn’t tried to convince her already is a miracle

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
My mom was a psychopath
+ =+=====+= +

Behead her

• +1
i needa see what u look like bro

• +1
Reactions: triggr
i needa see what u look like bro
yea sure ill do a post showing myself doing some karate weapons to A. face reveal and B. get an opinion for an upcoming tournament

• +1
Reactions: triggr and mid
yea sure ill do a post showing myself doing some karate weapons to A. face reveal and B. get an opinion for an upcoming tournament
can u tag me when u do? this is very interesting for me

can u tag me when u do? this is very interesting for me
yeah no issue, it'll be at least a week and a half as theres specific acrobatics i gotta get done in order to do both weapons and then get an accurate opinion, dont wanna look like a total idiot yk

then after i get your guy's input onto what i should do ill show you the final result right before i compete so you can see what it really looks like, as rn im just narrowing my options onto what to perfect

so like 3 videos total i guess, two at once and one later on

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and mid
My mom was a psychopath
+ =+=====+= +

IMG 3599

My mom got so many tickets that when I played toy cars at home I gave people tickets because I thought it was normal.
this was funny

read the whole thing, one of the craziest posts ive read on here. if this isn't larp/copypasta good shit on you for pulling through. most people wouldn't be able to make it out of that with your mindset + the objectivity with which you narrated everything is also admirable. how old are you?

• +1
this was funny

read the whole thing, one of the craziest posts ive read on here. if this isn't larp/copypasta good shit on you for pulling through. most people wouldn't be able to make it out of that with your mindset + the objectivity with which you narrated everything is also admirable. how old are you?
I was born March, 2007. I am turning 17 soon and I only left my mom's at the start of last year's schoolyear. I also find it very funny, like the sheer amount of just crazy bs ive seen come out of my family. I think the internet and just being in the world outside my mom and them took me out of it, and the knowledge she gave me i used against her, like she orchestrated her own downfall in a sense. I could prob find some photos to prove this.

A short story about one of the small things my mom made into something bigger than it was, and sorta funny -

I think one of the funnier things is when my dad (rarely) couldn't show up for wednesday 2 hour visits or was late by a few minutes. Which is understandable due to the fact he lived upwards of 2 hours away originally when this happened. So my mom tries to revoke his visiting permissions by basically ADDING UP EVERY SECOND HE WAS EVER LATE AND COMBINING IT TO TELL THE JUDGE HE WAS LIKE 8 HOURS LATE ALL THE TIME which is a 100% different scenario. It was fucking hilarious when she showed the judge a book with everything in it and it was like 1-2 minutes here and there all added up after like 3 pages. Needless the judge talked to her like a little kid the rest of the day.

• +1
Reactions: 4bhii

Inject test to reverse the negative feedback loop, thank me later

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 4bhii and Fiqh
damn shit like this makes me think how FUCKING UNGRATEFUL I AM
I AM OVER HERE LITTERLY CRIED LAST NIGHT I WAS 5 11-6 NOT 6FT 1 (i actually cried)
I Respect u dude u make my life seem as heaven i really should be more thankfull man

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 4bhii and Fiqh
damn shit like this makes me think how FUCKING UNGRATEFUL I AM
I AM OVER HERE LITTERLY CRIED LAST NIGHT I WAS 5 11-6 NOT 6FT 1 (i actually cried)
I Respect u dude u make my life seem as heaven i really should be more thankfull man
what a retard, I'm rotting at 5'7

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 4bhii and based_pakichad421
what a retard, I'm rotting at 5'7
man i would have roped long time ago if i was below 5 10
its not that girls are a problem i just want to hieght mog other men

• Ugh..
Reactions: 4bhii