End of vacation

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Tomorrow I'm going to fly back after 4 days of vacation in EE. Back to wageslaving and the first world where hypergamy is totally out of control. In EE I definitely see more looksmatched couples / normies who have a girlfriend, which makes me feel I’m still living on the Earth.

Fuck the west and feminism.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Bur_01 and badromance
Damn that sucks

Feminism is lame.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
Where were you

Tomorrow I'm going to fly back after 4 days of vacation in EE. Back to wageslaving and the first world where hypergamy is totally out of control. In EE I definitely see more looksmatched couples / normies who have a girlfriend, which makes me feel I’m still living on the Earth.

Fuck the west and feminism.
I'm in EE rn as well and its so much better than the west, I see so many more good looking girls in LTR's than the west.

Quality of women is 10x better here.

What country are you in? I'm also leaving tomorrow

Where were you
I'm in EE rn as well and its so much better than the west, I see so many more good looking girls in LTR's than the west.

Quality of women is 10x better here.

What country are you in? I'm also leaving tomorrow
I was in Croatia and Hungary.

Yes I can agree with your observations. I've also been to Czechia, Slovakia and Poland and noticed more average looking guys with a girlfriend than here in the west. Women there also seem to be more feminine.

• +1
Reactions: Bur_01
have you fucked any girls there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back