Ending the Body Debate Once and For All. After This Post Gymcelling Will Never Be Denied in Good Faith.

Agree but most normies think that gymcelling will change their lives. 95% of them will only increase their SMV by 0.25-0.75 if they gymcel (unless very fat or skinny).
I think 1 point if u know what ur doing. A Non-gymaxed normie without a super high status social circle/media is pretty much completly invisible. So it's defiently worth it.

Though Gymceling is NOT special and I bet 20% of males do it regularly.
So if u want actual seperation Money/Status is 100x better

Gymcelling is incredibly important and anyone whose says otherwise is a literal retard or is lying.

Being lean is the number one trait of attractiveness and in order to not look like a anorexic waste of space you need to have some muscle so that you look good at low body fat percentages

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Tonymontana, LooksmaxxHopeful and 1 other person
Low Body Fat is the absolute key. If you're not wiling to live at 7-8%, then don't even bother. For real.

I am skinny ripped, 7% bodyfat, 6'4" 175. If some women want some tubby muscled up dude with a ratty beard, have at it. I don't care.
You're never going to be every girl's cup of tea.

I put my pics on Insta and some girls give me the "Fire" emoji, some don't give a shit. Again, I don't care.

My face leaned out and I'm way better looking than when I was some average normie body piece of shit that was sexuallly invisible to any woman besides a fattie.

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Unmoggablegingercel
Try to guess which version of me gets more women. Pre gymcel or post gymcel. At least 1-2 points increase IMO

Attachments

• 4AE91CAE-76BB-4DC3-8ACB-E4CB30969B1C.jpeg
    4AE91CAE-76BB-4DC3-8ACB-E4CB30969B1C.jpeg
    131.5 KB · Views: 0
  • DDA709A1-A03C-4A70-9AE9-64BC2BCBA732.jpeg
    DDA709A1-A03C-4A70-9AE9-64BC2BCBA732.jpeg
    441.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 2BBF9259-1C71-45BD-B536-49F0AD2239A1.jpeg
    2BBF9259-1C71-45BD-B536-49F0AD2239A1.jpeg
    197.6 KB · Views: 0
  • DE586F0A-1A35-4AB2-9B03-13B5CA5AE9F1.jpeg
    DE586F0A-1A35-4AB2-9B03-13B5CA5AE9F1.jpeg
    275.9 KB · Views: 0
  • B9758647-C951-40A5-9F50-104EDA9C3470.jpeg
    B9758647-C951-40A5-9F50-104EDA9C3470.jpeg
    370.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Post tinder screenshots nobody gives a fuck about your nerdy ass journals

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Working out is a must for any capable male , fuck girls , being weak is unnaceptable

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and oldcell
People who deny importance of gymcelling are posting extreme examples of sub 4 guys , ofc course it wont that much

Most people fall into 4-6 range out of 10 and its extreme legit for any at this range

Even for uggos, why just dont get strong and more masc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and LooksmaxxHopeful
I just sent pics of my skinny ripped physique to a girl I've known for a while, she thought I was just some skinny dude previously.....and she was soaking her panties after she saw my body.

If I was just some skinny Normie she probably wouldn't even be fucking with me. She wants to "hang out", so yes, being in shape gets me pussy because my average face won't carry me with any women worth looking at. I'm an average looking dude with a perfect bedroom body.

So all these people thinking gymcel is cope, need to rethink their shit.

Granted I'm not an uggo but I'm far from being strikingly handsome. But I put on a tight polo shirt and I'm a Dollar Tree ChadLite. Also I'm 6'4"

Is anyone able to obtain a jacked physique or are some people cursed with such shit genes that they cannot grow muscle even when putting the same work in as a normal person?
Unless you were born at a slum in Bangladesh you'll probably have good enough genetics to look like you lift assuming you put in the work

I agree with you. Gymcels waste hours focusing on getting as big as possible and most of them still look tiny and fragile because that's mostly about frame and height. Chad does some push-ups and squats, and it´s enough.
View attachment 1456450
This is a 9.5/10 physique. As you can see he has a normal amount of muscle mass for a grown man but looks incredible. You can´t achieve a S-tier physique because you already should have it without gymcelling. This doesn´t mean that you shouldn´t lift, just don´t expect to get a +7/10 body.
this pic is teraphotoshopped gandy doesnt even have shoulders like this you moron

this pic is teraphotoshopped gandy doesnt even have shoulders like this you moron
Nothing to do with what I said. I posted that morph to put an example of a close to ideal body proportions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561
gymcelling is a waste of time but lifting/exercising per se isn't. those chads still work out somewhat to achieve the muscle tone that they have. agreed otherwise.

lmao brootal
View attachment 1456173

He would still look even worse without those muscles, may be this is enough to get that elusive 2.5/10 female