Ending the brown eye cope once and for all

The darker she is* ,the more she cares about light eyes

/thread

[ISPOILER]* + if Asian[/ISPOILER]

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member, AscendingHero and 4 others
eye color is cope, only sfcels here + deathniks irl care.
Yeah white people dont care about eye color because it is already a norm, it doesnt change the fact it is a huge halo you know.

Yeah white people dont care about eye color because it is already a norm, it doesnt change the fact it is a huge halo you know.
its only a "huge halo" to people that i mentioned before, normal people dont care. if you care as a white person youre aspie, if you care as a nonwhite person youre selfhating. its simple.

Often when the topic „eye colors“ gets discussed there will be someone who claims that sometimes brown eyes look better. Like for example on Chico and Ballou.
But is this really true?
No.

Chico (Original):

View attachment 1505520
Chico (Green eyes):
View attachment 1505521
Chico (grayish eyes):
View attachment 1505523

You can’t look at these pictures and seriously tell me that the brown eye version mogs.

Same thing with Ballou (original):

View attachment 1505529
Ballou green eyes:
View attachment 1505530
Ballou (A10 eyes):
View attachment 1505532

If you still cope with muh brown eyes after this thread you are just delusional and dumb.
And keep in mind that these edits would look even better and more natural if they where real eye colors.

@Biiyo03 @AscendingHero @StrangerDanger @Preston @SteelTitan @Amnesia @ForeverRecession @looksmaxxer234 @WannabeJock @LastHopeForNorman @ArvidGustavsson @Ethereal @astatine
It's not exactly brown, its dark eyes that are low SMV. Any eye color can be high SMV or low SMV. Brown eyes can be high SMV, look here:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 16110 and StrangerDanger
Happy Stand Up GIF by Pandora

Wtfff @AscendingHero sama you’re negro? But you’ve never spammed Jeremy Meeks iirc :oops::Comfy:
im not lmao, just on the darker side, used to be lightskin af, i need to send my baby pics tbh
Happy Stand Up GIF by Pandora

Wtfff @AscendingHero sama you’re negro? But you’ve never spammed Jeremy Meeks iirc :oops::Comfy:
half negro, but like larping aryan to get halo from self hating ethnics. Also I try to personally distance myself from the race shit here

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Looks234, germanlooks and 1 other person
View attachment 1505725
@n0rthface @WannabeJock @AscendingHero @WontStopNorwooding
In the US blacks have good smv. Chad is its own race, but i think mulatto chadrones and white chads, followed by tyones have the highest smv.

Lightskin tyrones do very well .

Tyrones in general might do very well in liberal areas or areas due to exotic/rarity halo.

Plus you tend to see darkskin niggas most of the times with white/latino women in interracials tbh.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Make em a bit more realistic, such a light color is too much, give them green or ocean blue which works very well with tanned and med phenos tbh.

Latinos too.
8E86BAAE 455A 4178 9616 6D0D1BF84350

In the US blacks have good smv. Chad is its own race, but i think mulatto chadrones and white chads, followed by tyones have the highest smv.

Lightskin tyrones do very well .

Tyrones in general might do very well in liberal areas or areas due to exotic/rarity halo.

Plus you tend to see darkskin niggas most of the times with white/latino women in interracials tbh.
Yes but white chad still mogs tyrone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and n0rthface
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, White Swordsman, WontStopNorwooding and 3 others
jfl this fucking guy
i can only imagine you have the worst combination of features imaginable if the ONE thing you have to cling to is having light eyes
are you like a dead ringer for michael cera or something?
why do you cope so hard with light eyes? nothing would change for you with a10s, you need to stop the cope

jfl this fucking guy
i can only imagine you have the worst combination of features imaginable if the ONE thing you have to cling to is having light eyes
are you like a dead ringer for michael cera or something?
why do you cope so hard with light eyes? nothing would change for you with a10s, you need to stop the cope
Lol keep coping you poop eyed subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
  • JFL
incredibly exotic, i know niggas will come for me for it, but madison beer is incredibly hot. Vain jewish whore (love u my israel friends this is incel dark humour)

but i find her incredibly attractive.

Another light eyed pic of her, her face reminds me alot of megan fox. Here's here with contacts in i think, she's blackpilled alright.Very indeed, countless examples of her doing looksmaxxing shit and beauty standards but another topic for another day.

Long recessed midface failos her (maxila=lips, another reason why she had to filler maxx, she's a natty stacy tho, @traumatisedogre & @Leonardo DiCaprio y'all got that video of her at 14 no pedo jfl)

Gosh i miss @maesthetic tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 14160
You must really hate your brown eyes:feelshah:
aren't YOU the one who constantly whines about not having bright enough eyes? :unsure:
you must REALLY hate mirrors btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and germanlooks
Yes but white chad still mogs tyrone
overall yes, they and chadrones have the widest appeal to all demographics of women.

Also they have better coloring on average, and jbw maxxing (jbw is kinda cope but legit esp. in asia/arabia, basically non white majority areas where pale skin is glorified especially.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
aren't YOU the one who constantly whines about not having bright enough eyes? :unsure:
you must REALLY hate mirrors btw
I don’t know what you are even talking about? I never whined about my eye color. I have blue eyes myself.
This thread is just to end the cope that brown can look better than colored.
But you must be really triggered by it based on your posts rn

• +1
incredibly exotic, i know niggas will come for me for it, but madison beer is incredibly hot. Vain jewish whore (love u my israel friends this is incel dark humour)

but i find her incredibly attractive.

Another light eyed pic of her, her face reminds me alot of megan fox. Here's here with contacts in i think, she's blackpilled alright.Very indeed, countless examples of her doing looksmaxxing shit and beauty standards but another topic for another day.
View attachment 1505891View attachment 1505893View attachment 1505894View attachment 1505896View attachment 1505897

Long recessed midface failos her (maxila=lips, another reason why she had to filler maxx, she's a natty stacy tho, @traumatisedogre & @Leonardo DiCaprio y'all got that video of her at 14 no pedo jfl)

Gosh i miss @maesthetic tbh.
Fogged by Palvin
8D1EB733 0FCC 44D3 873B EF33A3B23622

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Looks234 and germanlooks
not really
U do and its what the media/jews push the most aswell, keep coping. It's a obsecure incel site, can niggas here be sincere ffs

I don’t know what you are even talking about? I never whined about my eye color. I have blue eyes myself.
This thread is just to end the cope that brown can look better than colored.
But you must be really triggered by it based on your posts rn
jfl why is everyone here a big baby who mistakes my posts for anger? feels like I'm walking on eggshells on this trash site

I remember our conversation a while back, I accused you of being a subhuman with bright eyes as your only half redeeming feature and you claimed your eyes are too dark and not bright enough despite being blue. I just assumed you whining about that was a normal feature of your posts, I don't really keep up with you no offense

U do and its what the media/jews push the most aswell, keep coping. It's a obsecure incel site, can niggas here be sincere ffs
Latinas love bbc?
Fuck this shit, blackpilled again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero and n0rthface
I wonder how much Morrone would ascend with blue eyes tbh
@gamma @germanlooks

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14160 and volcelfatcel
Blue eyes tend to give one that look of being celestial, god like almost, on non blue eyed chads, it makes them look like demi-gods lol.

Also even tho yellow/amber eyes are incredibly striking, with very light blue vito looks more white and you cant deny the subtle increase in wide appeal/jbw tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, noodlelover and StrangerDanger
jfl why is everyone here a big baby who mistakes my posts for anger? feels like I'm walking on eggshells on this trash site
I just don’t get what your point is?
This forum is about looks so what’s so weird about making a Thread about eye color jfl
I remember our conversation a while back, I accused you of being a subhuman with bright eyes as your only half redeeming feature and you claimed your eyes are too dark and not bright enough despite being blue. I just assumed you whining about that was a normal feature of your posts, I don't really keep up with you no offense
they aren’t dark, just not striking light. But I would descend hard with brown eyes

Latinas love bbc?
Fuck this shit, blackpilled again
It is what it is, also caged

@forevergymcelling
Rob evans in motion gigamogger
Rob evans giga mogger gif insane

Types of androgenic chadrones/tyrones ur cuck favela sisters are going or "fapping" for jfl @Jshd

Fuark that's it no more racial propaganda on this forum, inclusion ONLY! :owo:

151BE59D A625 491E AF5E 53E08F7E1BF4

E4D277AA 2108 4784 95D6 8D45A7B39962

45B35EBC 9C36 44FE B91F C31AC820151B

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, oldcell, Toth's thot and 7 others
How did you change your eye color
share your secrets
Contacts or lighting fraud with natural light beside a window. Sunlight brings out eye color way better I think

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and StrangerDanger