Ending the brown eye cope once and for all

a81f2ffd-9b2e-4b23-9b6e-95cdee67f877-jpeg.1505999
Insane development, fuark. Wonder what her upbringing was?

Jolie doesn't fog shit
Stop it

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
I've always wondered why her breast were so large in comparison to her butt
why do u say it like that? breasts? butt? jfl

Thoughts? lol and for heightcopers he was 5'11/6ft tbh (not to say height matters, but dimorphism, pheno, face, cranium>>>>height)
Well, at least a favela mutt prolly took her virginity. I guess thats a win :feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and AscendingHero
Contacts or lighting fraud with natural light beside a window. Sunlight brings out eye color way better I think
Sunlight can lighten ur eyes a bit. Alot of people on social media do it, makes ur eyes a10/a17 if they're normally blue and mogger vibrant hazel/yellow if they're light brown tbh.

Jfl at my current psl (5.5) i wouldnt be here had i had meeks or hexums eye color tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Well, at least a favela mutt prolly took her virginity. I guess thats a win :feelsbadman:
Cope, the favela dimorphic chadriguez took it.
=

If you're noticed in her prime she exculisvely fucked chads and married a 6'7 jacked cel too so....

• +1
Me when I realize I won't ever have prime Lima
Cry crying

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
Frank Jack coping as always.
Jolie was hot af in her prime
Gigastacy in her prime lmao, already had some posts dedicated to her. @forevergymcelling

Frank coping as usual:
Angelina jolie very beautiful gif tumblr

Slightly edited but still insaneL

Insane pic of angelina jolie prolly a morph psl 75

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: vaseqmoherad, Marsiere214, Deleted member 14160 and 3 others
Nigga what?
Environment is CRUCIAL for proper craniofacial growth, especially for females. Diet, posture, sun, breastfeeding, also play a big role undeniably.

I mean see for yourself, she has 99% percentile posture. From the spine and scapula position to the tongue, just look at her pics.

@MAG27 @betamanlet

• +1
Environment is CRUCIAL for proper craniofacial growth, especially for females. Diet, posture, sun, breastfeeding, also play a role.

I mean look at it herself, she has 99% percentile posture. From the spine and scapula position to the tongue, just look at her pics.

@MAG27 @betamanlet
environment does play a role but I think genetics win in the end

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Toth's thot
She should've breeded with a chadriguez instead of that serbian tbh, imagine the son. Lifefuel for entire latino population
True jfl

• +1
you clearly dont understand mandibular growth and maxillary. Ur xy genes don't determine how far ur maxila protrudes jfl, inb4 sub 70iqcels post prognathic blacks lmfao
I mean a part must be genetic.
I doubt that everyone has the potential to get Cavill tier forward growth.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 15099
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Frank Jack
Elaborate on it, leo di caprio had subhuman parents and look at how he turned out.

IN terms of skull type, coloring/phenotype, yes I agree. You won't see asians having cavill forward grown cranium (all facial thirds projecting) even if they have good development any time soon

But in terms of pure maxillary growth and width, it's always environment driven.

• +1
Environment is CRUCIAL for proper craniofacial growth, especially for females. Diet, posture, sun, breastfeeding, also play a big role undeniably.

I mean see for yourself, she has 99% percentile posture. From the spine and scapula position to the tongue, just look at her pics.

@MAG27 @betamanlet
Cope. Her environment was the same as every other single mother white foid. She just had god-tier genetics.

• +1
Ramirez and Meeks proved that genes>environment
Outliers don't define the rule kys. And Ramirez has good posture lmfao. Meeks is evidently high pren+pubertal t, it's not just posture.

Hormones play a huge role in this aswell.

Cope. Her environment was the same as every other single mother white foid. She just had god-tier genetics.
Insane posture.

No point in arguing with you lot, educate yourself first on craniofacial morphology and growth before talking, you guys know nothing and rot in #off topic for a section. And this goes for every one reading this shit who gene copes (genes are predominant but not everything)

@RecessedPrettyboy

Ramirez and Meeks proved that genes>environment
Was literally gonna say this but decided not to. Niggas who think environment matters are living in an fantasy land. Ramirez was a drug addict from like age 13 who didn't take care of himself in the slightest yet had some of the best bone development you'll ever see. Meeks was a crack baby living in the ghetto yet it's the same story.

You either have good genes or you don't. Environment means fuck all.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Prettyboy and Deleted member 15099
Outliers don't define the rule kys. And Ramirez has good posture lmfao. Meeks is evidently high pren+pubertal t, it's not just posture.

Hormones play a huge role in this aswell.
Ramirez was a mentally ill homeless drug addict jfl, what "posture"

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Frank Jack

Imagine you are the cop arresting this mfer that has god tier bones, jfl @ the mog

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad, Toth's thot and Frank Jack

@MAG27 @betamanlet
it is but its kind of too late to do anything really about it past a certain point which is why its causality doesn't rlly matter much to me.

really doubt anything besides surgery can do anything. but maybe that in itself is a cope because there are, even with that, things you cannot change.

i guess one can cope with morphology.
Jfl at my current psl (5.5) i wouldnt be here had i had meeks or hexums eye color tbh
meh who knows rlly. one ends up where they are destined to be. nobody would be here if they didn't have x or y or z

• +1
it is but its kind of too late to do anything really about it past a certain point which is why its causality doesn't rlly matter much to me.

really doubt anything besides surgery can do anything. but maybe that in itself is a cope because there are, even with that, things you cannot change.

i guess one can cope with morphology.

meh who knows rlly. one ends up where they are destined to be. nobody would be here if they didn't have x or y or z
exactly, I have a rather wide IPD (not death tier but not ideal) and I can't do anything about it. Same with midface

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
exactly, I have a rather wide IPD (not death tier but not ideal) and I can't do anything about it. Same with midface
well, technically you can narrow your ipd

but its a very brutal surgery that you will certainly not do so its pointless mentioning it.

Elaborate on it, leo di caprio had subhuman parents and look at how he turned out
Genetic recombination could be the cause.

my point is that I don’t believe that every white man has the potential to get a Cavill tier jaw just by having perfect environment.
For example the length of your mandible bone is to an extend genetic.

or look at de poot.
Incel tier Head posture
69AA2014 C02C 4089 82B2 7609552813E1

But still insane facial bone growth
ED193FB7 602F 4ACB 921D 72DBACAA30E1
330FADD2 1F2E 4095 A0DB F7B27DBACE1D

• +1
To me it’s just an objective fact that blue eyes are better looking. No one is ever going to convince me otherwise. Like I’ve said in my 30 years of living I never once in my life got complimented on my eyes, I have brown eyes. Now that I wear blue contacts every day I literally get complimented almost every single night when I go out and work at the bar by women and men. Almost half the girls I talk to make a comment on how pretty my eyes are. It also gives girls an opportunity to have something to say to break the ice with an approach you with. Blue eyes mog they always will stop coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, germanlooks, n0rthface and 1 other person
if kristina had brown eyes i wouldnt even spit on her @OldVirgin

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and n0rthface
To me it’s just an objective fact that blue eyes are better looking. No one is ever going to convince me otherwise. Like I’ve said in my 30 years of living I never once in my life got complimented on my eyes, I have brown eyes. Now that I wear blue contacts every day I literally get complimented almost every single night when I go out and work at the bar by women and men. Almost half the girls I talk to make a comment on how pretty my eyes are. It also gives girls an opportunity to have something to say to break the ice with an approach you with. Blue eyes mog they always will stop coping

View attachment 4C9F05F6-A7B4-4375-9880-11F82AF1D6A0.webp

imagine her with brown eyes, hoq fucking many PSL points she would drop

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amnesia and n0rthface
Often when the topic „eye colors“ gets discussed there will be someone who claims that sometimes brown eyes look better. Like for example on Chico and Ballou.
But is this really true?
No.

Chico (Original):

View attachment 1505520
Chico (Green eyes):
View attachment 1505521
Chico (grayish eyes):
View attachment 1505523

You can’t look at these pictures and seriously tell me that the brown eye version mogs.

Same thing with Ballou (original):

View attachment 1505529
Ballou green eyes:
View attachment 1505530
Ballou (A10 eyes):
View attachment 1505532

If you still cope with muh brown eyes after this thread you are just delusional and dumb.
And keep in mind that these edits would look even better and more natural if they where real eye colors.

@Biiyo03 @AscendingHero @StrangerDanger @Preston @SteelTitan @Amnesia @ForeverRecession @looksmaxxer234 @WannabeJock @LastHopeForNorman @ArvidGustavsson @Ethereal @astatine
Shit thread. The colored eyes you posted are like 0,000000000000000001% of the population. Those are not ordinary blue or green eyes. No shit fucking grey-ish eyes look better, but the chances of you having one of those without eye contacts is less than winning the lottery. Also, eye color matters, of course, just not to a high degree. Eye shape matters way more in literally every case regarding the human eye. And it doesn't matter if you have fucking Sharingan eye color, if your eye area is shit, you're gonna look like shit and no eye color is saving you. Vice versa - if your eye area is good, colored eyes are a bonus. A nice bonus, yeah, but they're not gonna turn you from an ugly incel into a Gigachad because you have them.

Or what? You're gonna convince me that Steve Buscemi mogs Chico's eyes because they are blue?
MV5BODc0NTU3NDA4M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDkxNzQxNA@@._V1_UY1200_CR133,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

• +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad, AscendingHero and Deleted member 15099
Who tf is legitimately saying brown eyes are better lmao

Eye colour is just one of those things people cope about because it’s very hard to change

You can wear contacts but that’s a high effort larp and people who knew you before would know your frauding
Eye color can be permenantly changed with laser surgery

Images 51

Imagine them without the eye colour :lul::lul::lul:

Attachments

• 18c92824e1a7d74702b32536babb808c.jpg
    18c92824e1a7d74702b32536babb808c.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 0
  • aQnzr1d_700b.jpg
    aQnzr1d_700b.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
when is storma coming out?

Have people who know you have brown eyes even seen you with blue eye contacts and questioned your use of them?

Last edited:
Brown eyes are sui fuel tbh