Ending the cope about approaching and women approaching.

0hMan

0hMan

germano-gaelic gaunche - modcel
Staff
The point of this thread is to debunk this stupid dogmatic blackpill logic that "approaching women is futile because if you are good looking enough then you will certainly be approached by a woman, and if you never get approached, then you aren't attractive enough to be approaching in the first place."

1. 99% of approaches are low value women.
I have been approached by low-mid value women many times - it is uncommon in terms overall spacing of time, but it still has happened numerous times. I think I get more validation posting a thread about myself on this fucking forum to be quite honest. Unattractive women (or whores that get dicked down 6 times on a typical saturday night) are the only ones who need to even consider approaching. Do you genuinely think your typical high value Stacy would even bother approaching and putting her ego and self esteem on the line when there are plenty high value men at her disposal?

2. How many times did you see an attractive girl and not approach her?
Since we're on looksmax dot org, I'm going to assume the answer to that is: every single fucking time you have ever seen an attractive girl, barring perhaps a few rare occurrences. Do you know what answer I would assume for females? The exact same. Do you think females approach every single guy that they think is attractive enough to sleep with provided that he has a good personality if she were to get to know them? Obviously not. When you factor in that women are even bigger pussies than incels due to their hormones and genetics, the truth gets even uglier. It is extremely possible for you to walk past an attractive girl that finds you attractive as well without either of you doing anything about it.

3. Other men who are at least your level of attractiveness approach
You are going to be left behind. Why would Stacy approach you after all your surgeries when equally good looking NT high MTN or HTN is manning up and asking her out himself?

4. Stop treating Amnesia's threads on this topic as gospel.
- Amnesia is arguably the best looking PSL member that is still on this forum out of tens of thousands of users.
- The females were all lower value than him. They were 30-40 year old swingers (aka post-prime giga whores).
- They are not representative of the general female population.
- It is a freak occurrence as a whole.

5. It's a dumb philosophy overall.
I don't see how it makes any sense to compel people not to approach top tier females simply because of the possibility of being approached by a (very likely) low value female. You are very obviously increasing your chances by actively approaching.

Oh wait, what's that? There's a 6th point?

6. GANDY DIDN'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND UNTIL HE WAS 21 DUE TO THE FACT THAT HE WAS SOCIALLY AWKWARD!
Where were all the girls approaching him in his teenage years? End of thread tbh.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Detective, SoberAndRetarded, ominion and 22 others
Emma Stone Film GIF by Searchlight Pictures

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey and 0hMan
Good post OP.

Point 6 is irrelevant though. You ruined a good thread just a little bit.

Gandy is a barefaced liar like Cope'Pry and Bluepillski.

He 100% made up that 21 story to seem relatable to the readers.

Celebrities tend to do this. Chico claiming he wasn't that popular as a kid, Sean claiming he was bullied etcetc... I think even taylor swift has claimed she was bullied jfl.

Anyway yeah decent effort. Rep for you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion, humanoidsub7, Mrxshmallow and 7 others
Good post OP.

It's entirely believable if you look at old videos of him.

This is his first appearance on TV (the clip starts in the middle of this), and you can tell he's extremely unconfident in himself and socially awkward. Not exactly the attitude of a slayer.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ominion, Alt Number 3, JawMogger and 4 others
bro shut the fuck up please, hwo the fuck can i cope that my dad mogs me and looks young af and is way taller than me with muscles? like how the fuck does that nigga do it he doesn't even go to the gym yet he's full of muscles with insanely good skin.

is he not my rteal dad?

Not a word but the way I see it, if you’ve never been approached before, you have no appeal to women so you need to looksmax or you’re fucked. You could compensate with personality.

If you have been approached at least once in the last few months, then you have some appeal so it’s worth approaching women.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and humanoidsub7
Not a word but the way I see it, if you’ve never been approached before, you have no appeal to women so you need to looksmax or you’re fucked. You could compensate with personality.

If you have been approached at least once in the last few months, then you have some appeal so it’s worth approaching women.
I've been approached by women and I'm nothing special whatsoever, whereas friends who mog me to shit but don't go outside often/live in places where approaching isn't regularly available don't get approached.
And, if you'd read the thread it would help.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
bro shut the fuck up please, hwo the fuck can i cope that my dad mogs me and looks young af and is way taller than me with muscles? like how the fuck does that nigga do it he doesn't even go to the gym yet he's full of muscles with insanely good skin.

is he not my rteal dad?
Ask him, and it's a good thing that you look up to your father. He is the one that made you after all.

don't go outside often
Seems like a simple solution then.

Not getting approached is probably looks related, not muh go outside. Those friends probably don’t mog you appeal-wise at least.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
The point of this thread is to debunk this stupid dogmatic blackpill logic that "approaching women is futile because if you are good looking enough then you will certainly be approached by a woman, and if you never get approached, then you aren't attractive enough to be approaching in the first place."

I have been approached by low-mid value women many times - it is uncommon in terms overall spacing of time, but it still has happened numerous times. I think I get more validation posting a thread about myself on this fucking forum to be quite honest. Unattractive women (or whores that get dicked down 6 times on a typical saturday night) are the only ones who need to even consider approaching. Do you genuinely think your typical high value Stacy would even bother approaching and putting her ego and self esteem on the line when there are plenty high value men at her disposal?

Since we're on looksmax dot org, I'm going to assume the answer to that is: every single fucking time you have ever seen an attractive girl, barring perhaps a few rare occurrences. Do you know what answer I would assume for females? The exact same. Do you think females approach every single guy that they think is attractive enough to sleep with provided that he has a good personality if she were to get to know them? Obviously not. When you factor in that women are even bigger pussies than incels due to their hormones and genetics, the truth gets even uglier. It is extremely possible for you to walk past an attractive girl that finds you attractive as well without either of you doing anything about it.

You are going to be left behind. Why would Stacy approach you after all your surgeries when equally good looking NT high MTN or HTN is manning up and asking her out himself?

- Amnesia is arguably the best looking PSL member that is still on this forum out of tens of thousands of users.
- The females were all lower value than him. They were 30-40 year old swingers (aka post-prime giga whores).

I don't see how it makes any sense to compel people not to approach top tier females simply because of the possibility of being approached by a (very likely) low value female. You are very obviously increasing your chances by actively approaching.

6. GANDY DIDN'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND UNTIL HE WAS 21 DUE TO THE FACT THAT HE WAS SOCIALLY AWKWARD!
Where were all the girls approaching him in his teenage years? End of thread tbh.
Good thread, gave me hope and confidence to start cold approaching!

• Love it
Reactions: 0hMan

Not getting approached is probably looks related, not muh go outside. Those friends probably don’t mog you appeal-wise at least.
It's simple dude, if you barely go outside then how are girls gonna approach you?

• +1
Reactions: ominion and 0hMan

But if the bitches approaching u are ltbs- mtbs they obv think ur their looksmatch so doesn’t that make u ltn tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and Allornothing
Ask him, and it's a good thing that you look up to your father. He is the one that made you after all.
yeah, i look up to him. constanly all my life i've tried to become like him. but i never can.

i do know im his actual son tho, since my mom is 5'4 and im 6'2 because he is 6'5.

but it pains my soul so much looking at him for some reason, like my life experience and his is completely different, even if i put way more effort into trying to get girls and friends. he just had it naturally come to him, he will never understand. he gives me bullshit advice like just be confident, unironically.

as a kid i used to cry cuz my eyes are green and not light blue like his. i wanted to dye my brown hair to black to look more like him.
but im a carbon copy of my mother, and she sadly has a lot of failos, which my dad doesn't.

He's extremely bluepilled and doesn't care about looks, so that's how i ended up getting created.

I just wanna be like him, I can't even imagine myself being a dad. How can my son look up to me? If I am nothing next to my dad?

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and Zeta
It's simple dude, if you barely go outside then how are girls gonna approach you?
Define “barely going outside”. Seems like a platitude no one really thinks about.

Most users here go to school or uni and step outside plenty. Imagine someone who has lived for 18 years. Even if he a basement dweller who only leaves his house once a week to go to a McDonalds, if a girl has never gone up to him once, that’s a serious red flag and he’s ltn at best. Most users go out more than that and are at school all day etc.

I used to cope with “women don’t approach” and “put yourself out there” too, and then realised I did mediocre on OLD. That was the sign I had to do something about it, since no women is too scared to match with a guy on Tinder.

But if the bitches approaching u are ltbs- mtbs they obv think ur their looksmatch so doesn’t that make u ltn tho
All girls have the same standards. You think ugly guys get horny for ugly girls?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Diarrhoea and Zeta
Define “barely going outside”. Seems like a platitude no one really thinks about.

Most users here go to school or uni and step outside plenty. Imagine someone who has lived for 18 years. Even if he a basement dweller who only leaves his house once a week to go to a McDonalds, if a girl has never gone up to him once, that’s a serious red flag and he’s ltn at best. Most users go out more than that and are at school all day etc.

I used to cope with “women don’t approach” and “put yourself out there” too, and then realised I did mediocre on OLD. That was the sign I had to do something about it, since no women is too scared to match with a guy on Tinder.
What is OLD, seen a lot of guys talking about that. I did get approach like twice if i remember correctly. but now my life is over lmao. Just work at a car garage 9-5 everyday then go home and play counter strike. 0 contact with females. :):feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: Allornothing
yeah, i look up to him. constanly all my life i've tried to become like him. but i never can.

i do know im his actual son tho, since my mom is 5'4 and im 6'2 because he is 6'5.

but it pains my soul so much looking at him for some reason, like my life experience and his is completely different, even if i put way more effort into trying to get girls and friends. he just had it naturally come to him, he will never understand. he gives me bullshit advice like just be confident, unironically.

as a kid i used to cry cuz my eyes are green and not light blue like his. i wanted to dye my brown hair to black to look more like him.
but im a carbon copy of my mother, and she sadly has a lot of failos, which my dad doesn't.

He's extremely bluepilled and doesn't care about looks, so that's how i ended up getting created.

I just wanna be like him, I can't even imagine myself being a dad. How can my son look up to me? If I am nothing next to my dad?
Be happy you have a Chad dad, you can always ascend dude. You are 6'2 it's def not over. Be happy you are not a curry lol. You're good. Don't hate yourself

Be happy you have a Chad dad, you can always ascend dude. You are 6'2 it's def not over. Be happy you are not a curry lol. You're good. Don't hate yourself
maybe, another problem i have is some health problems that i can't really get rid of.
my whole life im just tryna become half the man my dad was.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
maybe, another problem i have is some health problems that i can't really get rid of.
my whole life im just tryna become half the man my dad was.
why is that a bad thing? If you look up to him try to be like him

why is that a bad thing? If you look up to him try to be like him
yeah but what i admire is his looks, not his actions. so i can never really be like him, just the muscles part i guess, but his frame is completely different world to mine as well.

anyways i shouldn't complain this much, since he at least made me MTN because of HIS genetics. if my mom married another dude who knows

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and Zeta
What is OLD, seen a lot of guys talking about that. I did get approach like twice if i remember correctly. but now my life is over lmao. Just work at a car garage 9-5 everyday then go home and play counter strike. 0 contact with females. :):feelswah:
I used to get approached because I was young. Just go for walks in the city/museums or bars/music festivals and you’ll know how attractive you are then.

OLD is online dating.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
I used to get approached because I was young. Just go for walks in the city/ museums or bars/music festivals and you’ll know how attractive you are then.

OLD is online dating.
I'll just post in the ratings section and that way ill know. Since i never go to social events and stuff

yeah but what i admire is his looks, not his actions. so i can never really be like him, just the muscles part i guess, but his frame is completely different world to mine as well.

anyways i shouldn't complain this much, since he at least made me MTN because of HIS genetics. if my mom married another dude who knows
Just try to get the best out of it brother

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames

How are they supposed to approach them? Telepathically? Fuck off retard.

• JFL
  • +1
real. Most incel would benefit from a redpill PUA boot camp

• +1
Women will approach you and make your life easier if your looks are good, but even a Chad will get 10x more pussy by being active vs passively waiting to be approached. Even if a girl is into you there's no guarantee she will try anything, especially if she thinks you're too good looking/outside of her league.Certain types of girls are extremely unlikely to approach even if the attraction is there. Ffs women are the passive gender. Being a passive faggot is a fine way to make sure you never get the girls you like.
It's water observation for anyone who has stepped outside of their room.
I think why a lot of users fantasise about being approached non stop and basically having to do nothing is because they're terrified of being rejected, so it's a great cope to imagine if you're a PSL god suddenly all your insecurities and awkwardness will go away. Plus they're low energy and passive to begin with.
Almost all very attractive men are extroverted and good with talking to and approaching women because why the fuck would they be shy or afraid of women when they've had good success with the opposite sex all life?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JawMogger and greycel

I been saying this but nobody listens. Muh chad gets approached, muh cope muh muh muh
No good looking woman would go and approach a guy. Even if he is Chad. ESPECIALLY if he is Chad. Do you know what it would do to this attractive woman's ego if she approaches Chad and he rejects her? Absolutely shattered to pieces.
She will give choosing signals, make it painfully obvious she is into him and wants him to approach, but NEVER approach.
These people out here have zero real world experience and it shows. A girl that approaches a guy means she either is WAY out of his league, so shooting her shot is the only chance of getting with him, or she just straight up is fucking with you (mostly happens when subhuman)

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, JawMogger and klamus
I used to get approached because I was young. Just go for walks in the city/museums or bars/music festivals and you’ll know how attractive you are then.

OLD is online dating.
The bar is beneath the core for edating. Women obsess over me online, yet I am ugly.

• JFL
  • +1
How are they supposed to approach them? Telepathically? Fuck off retard.
Moron thinks his friends are indoors all day like him.

Touch grass you vampire.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, STUPIDREFEREES, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
The bar is beneath the core for edating. Women obsess over me online, yet I am ugly.
Then you’re frauding your pics.

Any lays from OLD?

• Ugh..
Reactions: 0hMan
Yeah happens to me too. Online women litterly simping over me; double texting, sending nudes. But i’m jutting in my pics and use good lighting.

Irl it’s nothing like that.

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, 0hMan and VivaCristoRey

Not true I have had women like me in the past confired by overheard convos and choseing signals I do get approached sometimes but women want to get approached first

I do get approached sometimes but women want to get approached first
This is what I was saying though. If you’ve never been approached then no girl has ever been into you.

You’ve been approached before, hence what I said.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and 0hMan
fr especially when i post on tiktok. do u get compliments irl or no?

Yeah happens to me too. Online women litterly simping over me; double texting, sending nudes. But i’m jutting in my pics and use good lighting.

Irl it’s nothing like that.
same. why is that tho?

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23
same. why is that tho?
I look worse irl. I have nasolabiol folds due to loss of fatpads. On pics you don’t really see it because i use favorable lightning for my folds. I also suck my cheeks in and jut my jaw i bit forward, it looks like my lower third is very good. In reality i have a recessed jawline.

same. why is that tho?
It means you're frauding too hard in your photos and you look nothing alike IRL. One good thing about photo frauding is that the frauded version of you is your potential.

ive only gotten approached in hs

and in the first day of uni a girl approached me asking for the schedule. 10000 years ago

i dont go anywhere tho. and it is extremely weird to approach women outsude of a appropriate setting like a party

its brutally over

It means you're frauding too hard in your photos and you look nothing alike IRL. One good thing about photo frauding is that the frauded version of you is your potential.
i got approached in school and girls look at me all the time. One time this girl a grade lower than me said hi to me and said something to her friend about me and she really wanted to talk but i jus blatantly ignored her cuz i was talking to another girl in school jfl.

Water thread lol only basement dwellers disagree.

ive only gotten approached in hs

and in the first day of uni a girl approached me asking for the schedule. 10000 years ago

i dont go anywhere tho. and it is extremely weird to approach women outsude of a appropriate setting like a party

its brutally over
Getting approached by a foid asking for directions / schedule/ etc does not count.

• +1
Getting approached by a foid asking for directions / schedule/ etc does not count.
ok count the uni approach out then

i still believe she just wanted to ask me bcause of how good i looked she was very smily and almost shown me her pussy

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel

approach women aslong as your not ugly

Good post OP.

Celebrities tend to do this. Chico claiming he wasn't that popular as a kid, Sean claiming he was bullied etcetc... I think even taylor swift has claimed she was bullied jfl.

Anyway yeah decent effort. Rep for you.
Based truth exposer

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
I been saying this but nobody listens. Muh chad gets approached, muh cope muh muh muh
No good looking woman would go and approach a guy. Even if he is Chad. ESPECIALLY if he is Chad. Do you know what it would do to this attractive woman's ego if she approaches Chad and he rejects her? Absolutely shattered to pieces.
She will give choosing signals, make it painfully obvious she is into him and wants him to approach, but NEVER approach.
These people out here have zero real world experience and it shows. A girl that approaches a guy means she either is WAY out of his league, so shooting her shot is the only chance of getting with him, or she just straight up is fucking with you (mostly happens when subhuman)
Okay, what happens when one doesn’t get the choosing signals? Or every conversation you have with a girl you like ends up at a dead end? As painfully obvious as they make attraction, they do the same with rejection.