Ending the cope about approaching and women approaching.

Good thing this was drilled into me when I was younger, If you never learn to make the first move you will never have hqnp girls

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and autistic_tendencies
Okay, what happens when one doesn’t get the choosing signals? Or every conversation you have with a girl you like ends up at a dead end? As painfully obvious as they make attraction, they do the same with rejection.
if you don't get choosing signals, the girl is not into you and you should not approach

Then I should never approach right?
you can approach but don't expect to have good results. Even if you get a number, get a date etc. the dynamic between you will always be shit.
Always choose a girl who chooses you

• Hmm...
Reactions: Venommm_
you can approach but don't expect to have good results. Even if you get a number, get a date etc. the dynamic between you will always be shit.
Always choose a girl who chooses you
Thanks for letting me know I should stay bitchless for the rest of my life

Thanks for letting me know I should stay bitchless for the rest of my life
its not like that, but you will never get the best experience out of a woman unless she chooses you first. you can still have experiences with them though

its not like that, but you will never get the best experience out of a woman unless she chooses you first. you can still have experiences with them though
I know, right now I'm working on accepting the fact that I'll be playing second fiddle in life, at the very least when it comes to sex.

• +1
Reactions: NitoRump
Alot of men don't approach, be the ballsy one that does.

its true,but whenever i approach i get rejected also

I know, right now I'm working on accepting the fact that I'll be playing second fiddle in life, at the very least when it comes to sex.
its a good thing you have identified and started to accept that, rather than slowly rotting in cope for the rest of your life

its a good thing you have identified and started to accept that, rather than slowly rotting in cope for the rest of your life
The one roadblock to reaching this mental state right now is how much I lament the unfairness of it all. The fact that I'm this low on the genetic hierarchy, that my destiny is to be relegated to the sidelines as I watch my peers continue to stack up wins and me being forced to cheer them on as they spout more bluepill crap to gaslight me into thinking there's something wrong with what I'm doing.

• So Sad
Reactions: NitoRump
leonardo dicaprio bravo GIF

what in the bluepill