ENDING the COPE on TRETINOIN use

Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Kraken
I dont know why it is not discussed more in depth here tbh

Yes we know already that tretinoin can catalyze the cell turnover rate by itself and stimulate the collagen matrix for a long term firm and tonic look of the skin

We know also that the number of cells turnover is drastically enough for more than a lifetime judging by the telomeres shortening rate at each cell division

So we must think that we have the fountain of youth for ur skin organ right ? Oh wrong, it is unlikely and this is why

2307292 OddMadeupAnemonecrab size restricted

What we are forgetting in this process is that even if u improve the turnover rate u can still reproduce malfunctioning cells called cellular senescence, concept being that any damage to the nucleus of the cell where reside DNA is reported in the future generations

As if u are reproducing 2 down syndrom people it is unlikely u will end up with a Chad high functioning individual

This single detail make all the difference :

"Excessive RA-induced inflammation might prevent collagen accumulation in aged skin despite the positive effect of RA on collagen production."

"It is hypothesized that cytokines may be important inflammatory mediators in retinoid-induced dermatitis. The present study was designed to determine cytokine mediators and thereby, to screen potential anti-irritants in retinoid-induced inflammation."

So yes u are in a constant state of cell regeneration but the micro damages that are occurring in the DNA through inflammation are irreversible and lead to degenerate cells, it is like an insidious poisoning or a forbidden fruit
It also induce hypersensitivity of the skin more prone to deplete the antioxidant capability of the skin for the same amount of damage, through sun and pollution by example

So u will say to me, "Just get sunscreen budy boyo and u will get rid of the majority of the damage", how unlikely that s forgetting about the whole spectrum wavelength :

" Human skin is not only affected by ultraviolet radiation but also by visible light wavelengths emitted by sunlight, electronic devices, and light emitting diodes. Similar to the ultraviolet radiation, visible light has been implicated in photoaging. "

" Evidence suggests that visible light and infrared light may play a role in photoaging and should be considered when choosing a sunscreen. Currently, there is a paucity of US FDA-approved filters that provide protection against long UVA (> 370 nm) and none against visible light. Additionally, various sunscreen additives such as antioxidants and photolyases have also been reported to protect against and possibly reverse signs of photoaging. "

Yes u guessed it, sunlight emit major blue light and infrared spectrum (the heat that u feel on ur skin), even if u are a basement dweller u are exposed to major amount of blue light on ur skin, so in the mean time u will increase ur skin sensibility to damage, but even with sunscreen u will still induce major damage added to the damage by the product itself, a chronic inflammation state will occur and if ur antioxidant barrier is not well build then u know already what would happen in the long run

This is why eating ur antioxidants profile as u wake up (minimum an hour before light exposure), using extra virgin olive oil on the skin to induce regeneration of the skin AND providing additional rich antioxidant profile and antiinflammatory properties to ur skin and not the least limiting sun exposure time to around 20 min a day maximum if ur skin is raw or maximum one hour if ur bodyparts are provided with olive oil MOG the fuck out of this jewish copium that are retinoids

To be continued

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer, Av0nr, IMOGYOU and 19 others
Dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: agoostis, watah, Brootal and 12 others
TLDR?

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Would taz be better for skin? i’m only going to be doing tret for a short time
Tret maximum one time a week, but extra virgin olive oil is cheap and effective at a rate of one time each 2 day to preserve the skin barrier lipid profile

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss and JohnDoe
eating antioxidants is awful for you

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: likenesss, SubhumanCurrycel, Newday*V3 and 2 others
Interesting theory

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, ZAATOP4 and Mrinfinityx
Would taz be better for skin? i’m only going to be doing tret for a short time
Still a retinoid compound just maybe less concentrated, pure jew marketing

Funnily enough I put olive oil on my face in the morning after remembering your previous thread jfl

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Orally or topically?
The two are not long term material, even worst orally since ur liver enzymes will be in a biohazard state, low T for life for clear skin seems a good deal

Images

Your sunscreen should have pa++++

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Clavicular and Mrinfinityx
tretinoin increases skin cell turnover meaning higher rates of mutation (hypothetically). Agree @Mrinfinityx?
The chronic damage is the problem not the cell turnover rate, many product like extra virgin olive oil can induce regeneration without the detrimental side effects through inflammation than the retinoid compounds induce (in a dose dependent manner ofc)

• +1
Reactions: iblamesols
I dont know why it is not discussed more in depth here tbh

Yes we know already that tretinoin can catalyze the cell turnover rate by itself and stimulate the collagen matrix for a long term firm and tonic look of the skin

We know also that the number of cells turnover is drastically enough for more than a lifetime judging by the telomeres shortening rate at each cell division

So we must think that we have the fountain of youth for ur skin organ right ? Oh wrong, it is unlikely and this is why

View attachment 3086814

What we are forgetting in this process is that even if u improve the turnover rate u can still reproduce malfunctioning cells called cellular senescence, concept being that any damage to the nucleus of the cell where reside DNA is reported in the future generations

As if u are reproducing 2 down syndrom people it is unlikely u will end up with a Chad high functioning individual

View attachment 3086814

This single detail make all the difference :

"Excessive RA-induced inflammation might prevent collagen accumulation in aged skin despite the positive effect of RA on collagen production."

"It is hypothesized that cytokines may be important inflammatory mediators in retinoid-induced dermatitis. The present study was designed to determine cytokine mediators and thereby, to screen potential anti-irritants in retinoid-induced inflammation."

So yes u are in a constant state of cell regeneration but the micro damages that are occurring in the DNA through inflammation are irreversible and lead to degenerate cells, it is like an insidious poisoning or a forbidden fruit
It also induce hypersensitivity of the skin more prone to deplete the antioxidant capability of the skin for the same amount of damage, through sun and pollution by example

So u will say to me, "Just get sunscreen budy boyo and u will get rid of the majority of the damage", how unlikely that s forgetting about the whole spectrum wavelength :

View attachment 3086814

" Human skin is not only affected by ultraviolet radiation but also by visible light wavelengths emitted by sunlight, electronic devices, and light emitting diodes. Similar to the ultraviolet radiation, visible light has been implicated in photoaging. "

" Evidence suggests that visible light and infrared light may play a role in photoaging and should be considered when choosing a sunscreen. Currently, there is a paucity of US FDA-approved filters that provide protection against long UVA (> 370 nm) and none against visible light. Additionally, various sunscreen additives such as antioxidants and photolyases have also been reported to protect against and possibly reverse signs of photoaging. "

Yes u guesses it, sunlight emit major blue light and infrared spectrum (the heat that u feel on ur skin), even if u are a basement dweller u are exposed to major amount of blue light on ur skin, so in the mean time u will increase ur skin sensibility to damage, but even with sunscreen u will still induce major damage added to the damage by the product itself, a chronic inflammation state will occur and if ur antioxidant barrier is not well build then u know already what would happen in the long run

View attachment 3086814

This is why eating ur antioxidants profile as u wake up (minimum an hour before light exposure), using extra virgin olive oil on the skin to induce regeneration of the skin AND providing additional rich antioxidant profile and antiinflammatory properties to ur skin and not the least limiting sun exposure time to around 20 min a day maximum if ur skin is raw or maximum one hour if ur bodyparts are provided with olive oil MOG the fuck out of this jewish copium that are retinoids

To be continued

View attachment 3086814
i'm sorry nigga but this is some mentalcel bullshit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrickTop, LegitUser, ALP and 1 other person
i'm sorry nigga but this is some mentalcel bullshit.
Not even noticing and just plain ignoring the fact than all my arguments are referenced and sourced by a pletora of studies, not some bullshit coming from the ass of a nigger marabou that u are probably following to cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, UrGirlsMcm, BoredPrince and 3 others
missing out the part it literally did increase collagen in that study

Results: Topical RA regardless of concentration increased type I procollagen expression in human skin in vivo after 2 weeks. However, only 0·01% RA continuously increased type I procollagen expression up to 8 weeks. After 4 weeks, significant infiltrations of macrophages and neutrophils were observed in 0·025% and 0·05% RA-treated skin, and procollagen expression had returned to baseline.

yeah *hyothesized* being the main word.

the irritation is what causes inflammation which is what your studies you link say. If you don't get irritation you'll be fine. No inflammation

The present study was designed to determine cytokine mediators and thereby, to screen potential anti-irritants in retinoid-induced inflammation."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrickTop and Mrinfinityx
Not even noticing and just plain ignoring the fact than all my arguments are referenced and sourced by a pletora of studies, not some bullshit coming from the ass of a nigger marabou that u are probably following to cope

View attachment 3086928
you nitpicked it all. Look at my reply

missing out the part it literally did increase collagen in that study

Results: Topical RA regardless of concentration increased type I procollagen expression in human skin in vivo after 2 weeks. However, only 0·01% RA continuously increased type I procollagen expression up to 8 weeks. After 4 weeks, significant infiltrations of macrophages and neutrophils were observed in 0·025% and 0·05% RA-treated skin, and procollagen expression had returned to baseline.

yeah *hyothesized* being the main word.

the irritation is what causes inflammation which is what your studies you link say. If you don't get irritation you'll be fine. No inflammation
Ignoring the fact that the cellular senescence if building itself on the long run and not in a short term period, u will probably feel good and neutral if u know how to minimize induced inflammation until then, generally long term tretinoin users are self conscious, are also applying vitamin C and have an optimal diet on the side as limiting sun exposure time daily the most, the latters being the major factor for skin longevity

• +1
Reactions: iblamesols
Ignoring the fact that the cellular senescence if building itself on the long run and not in a short term period, u will probably feel good and neutral if u know how to minimize induced inflammation until then, generally long term tretinoin users are self conscious, are also applying vitamin C and have an optimal diet on the side as limiting sun exposure time daily the most, the latters being the major factor for skin longevity

View attachment 3086944
my guy i mean it literally says to avoid the sun when you are on tret like this is all no big news

• JFL
Ive been using tret daily since 2016 and people think im younger at age 30.

• +1
Reactions: Frexa, Costcosuperstore, Litekiller11 and 4 others
my guy i mean it literally says to avoid the sun when you are on tret like this is all no big news
U are ignoring all the other wavelengths even indoor, it is a long term thing, so no u will do ur age after some time cause of the increased sensitivity and the malfunctioning cell heritage, my condolences

Genetics play a crucial role too, but I'm not telling anyone anything new

Ive been using tret daily since 2016 and people think im younger at age 30.
So i am at 30 yo, 0 tret cope and gay glow, just diet and RED/NIR phototherapy for the major part

20240711 0216412

Normies are oxidative and inflammation junkies ofc u will look like a outstanding alien machine to them overtime

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690
tl;dr stop applying tret and use olive oil instead

Giphy 1

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, raleqtambrobret, BrutalMogger and 3 others
So i am at 30 yo, 0 tret cope and gay glow, just diet and RED/NIR phototherapy for the major part

View attachment 3086996

Normies are oxidative and inflammation junkies ofc u will look like a outstanding alien machine to them overtime

View attachment 3087000
Nice for red therapy . What do you think about matrixyl types . I also did 10 sessions of personal microneedling in my younger years at 1 mm + monsths apart.

• +1
A famous skincare product that is advised by scientists, and dermatogists that is used for 40 years vs virgin olive oil

What are you gonna say next? That we need to eat raw meat 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yea go back to tiktok , we dont need you retarded broscience

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, inceltriad78, thebuffdon690 and 8 others
tl;dr stop applying tret and use olive oil instead

View attachment 3087010

Ecetera to Gandy and back

Even healing ulcers, no comment

There is a reason it was a god blessing coming from millennials of ancient mogger cultures, nature has always the last word for cheap

Images
8963480 orig

A famous skincare product that is advised by scientists, and dermatogists used for 40 years vs virgin olive oil

What are you gonna say next? That we need to eat raw meat 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yea go back to tiktok , we dont need you retarded broscience
All depend of ur frequency of appliance and degree of concentration, I never say it was THAT bad if all the parameters are under control, just not a miracle as expected that can have alternatives

Nice for red therapy . What do you think about matrixyl types . I also did 10 sessions of personal microneedling in my younger years at 1 mm + monsths apart.
Peptides shouldn't be a problem or issue but quite expensive too, also micro needling need a large frequency of appliance otherwise u will end up with scar tissue and fibrosis

But overall if u have the diet, the CORRECT photoherapy protocol (biphasic dose response), and the antioxidant profile it is unlikely that u will need that much of this

Being low cortisol mog

All depend of ur frequency of appliance and degree of concentration, I never say it was THAT bad if all the parameters are under control, just not a miracle as expected that can have alternatives

View attachment 3087023
Is that gif on every message of you necessary?

• +1
"Potassium Chloride" was enough to make my opinion on this user

"It is estimated that the body absorbs about 85%–90% of dietary potassium [1,2]. The forms of potassium in fruits and vegetables include potassium phosphate, sulfate, citrate and others but not potassium chloride (the form used in salt substitutes and some dietary supplements; see supplements section below)"

Laugh funny

Last edited:
"Potassium Chloride" was enough to make my opinion on this user

"It is estimated that the body absorbs about 85%–90% of dietary potassium [1,2]. The forms of potassium in fruits and vegetables include potassium phosphate, sulfate, citrate and others but not potassium chloride (the form used in salt substitutes and some dietary supplements; see supplements section below)"

View attachment 3087050
he probably think potassium chloride will transform him into brad pitt, also dnr allat nigga

• JFL
Orally or topically?
The two, but orally u need to watch out on the quantity, no more than a tablespoon a day with some black olives on the side but not during the same meal intake cause of the influence on serum testosterone, all is a question of dose response in biology anyway

So basically, tretinion works but there is another mechanism in the body that does things that go against the hell that tret provides, making it not as useful cause of it?

Well it certainly helps the skin look better. I believe tret is better than no tret. If you really don't want old looking skin where sunscreen every day along with tret. I'm sure the combo would give you good skin in the long run.

• +1
if you put any creams like this on your face you have shit genes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, efidescontinuado and Mrinfinityx
id rather age than be the guy that applies tret at night infront of my oneitis, and olive oil in the fcking morning, too much shit on my skin

• +1
So basically, tretinion works but there is another mechanism in the body that does things that go against the hell that tret provides, making it not as useful cause of it?

Well it certainly helps the skin look better. I believe tret is better than no tret. If you really don't want old looking skin where sunscreen every day along with tret. I'm sure the combo would give you good skin in the long run.
As i said phototherapy (RED/NIR lights) is still CRUCIAL for cells metabolism and often way to much overlooked considering the importance (like the implication in balding, etc) but as anything is dose dependent in biology there is a dose that u shouldn't bypass in this aspect where the beneficial effects that occurred prior in the physiological dose will be negated with the dose increase even causing inhibition or damage if u continue raising it

Here intervene antioxidants and anti inflammatory compounds that can raise the time limit or the dose threshold before the occurring of adverse effects or events

Generally low cortisol/stress (over training is unwanted, etc) balanced diet and electrolyte hydration (importance of sulfates compounds etc), sleep efficiency, optimal antioxidant profile and cell metabolism with some extra supplementary steps like extra virgin olive oil and some other processes are just yall what u need for a serene way of aging through life

As i said phototherapy (RED/NIR lights) is still CRUCIAL for cells metabolism and often way to much overlooked considering the importance (like the implication in balding, etc) but as anything is dose dependent in biology there is a dose that u shouldn't bypass in this aspect where the beneficial effects that occurred prior in the physiological dose will be negated with the dose increase even causing inhibition or damage if u continue

Here intervene antioxidants and anti inflammatory compounds that can raise the time limit or the dose threshold before the occurring of adverse effects
Generally low cortisol/stress (over training is unwanted, etc) balanced diet and electrolyte hydration (importance of sulfates compounds etc), sleep efficiency, optimal antioxidant profile and cell metabolism with some extra supplementary steps like extra virgin olive oil and some other processes are just yall what u need for a serene way of aging through life

View attachment 3087183
TL;Dr? Sum it up pls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Mrinfinityx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back