ENDING the COPE on TRETINOIN use

couldnt find the arched dense eyebrows so I stook with that but I will continue playing with this save. Do you know ck3?
Never heard of this, what is it about ?

4298564 2307292 OddMadeupAnemonecrab size restricted

Lovely, I use a raw olive oil on my skin when I go in the sun anyway.
Pair this with zero seed oils and you will absolutely limit photoaging - eat a fuck load of raw cholesterol people.
Heated seed oils should be an consumption event clearly, like one time a week for fries cheat meal, heated Pufa creating massive highly oxidative trans fat overload is the worst thing that u can consume on a daily basis, no wonder why the obesity epidemic in US is strongly correlated wity the inclusion of cheap vegetable oils in the fast food industry

Full

Saturated fat, raw cholesterol, raw MUFA, raw Omega 3, raw Omega 6 and raw Omega 9 in this order of importance are all the fatty acids that u need to function properly on a custom keto regimen with some med and nordic diet influences

4298564 2307292 OddMadeupAnemonecrab size restricted

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrickTop and SteveRogers
We know also that the number of cells turnover is drastically enough for more than a lifetime judging by the telomeres shortening rate at each cell division
Hard to understand the writing, but skin cells come from epidermal stem cells. Stem cells typically have a extended proliferative potential. Hematopoietic stem cells produce Red Blood Cells, you make enough of that for a lifetime. I'm curious as to why this is brought up.
So we must think that we have the fountain of youth for ur skin organ right ? Oh wrong, it is unlikely and this is why
It is
What we are forgetting in this process is that even if u improve the turnover rate u can still reproduce malfunctioning cells called cellular senescence, concept being that any damage to the nucleus of the cell where reside DNA is reported in the future generations
Cellular senescence is not when damage passes down, cellular senescence is the halting of the cell cycle so damaged cells don't replicate. Yeah, if you don't wear sunscreen and use tretinoin you can damage your skin and have a higher chance of cancer. To minimize chances of skin cancer in general wear full spectrum sunscreen, apply regularly. Also the damage isn't to the nucleus but to the DNA.

As if u are reproducing 2 down syndrom people it is unlikely u will end up with a Chad high functioning individual
???

So u will say to me, "Just get sunscreen budy boyo and u will get rid of the majority of the damage", how unlikely that s forgetting about the whole spectrum wavelength :
Your prophecy comes true as I do say "Just get sunscreen budy boyo and u will get rid of the majority of the damage". I'm assuming for the sake of simplicity you mean infrared and visible light, full spectrum does cover this, although its just infrared-A (which is what can penetrate the epidermal and dermal layers while IR-B/C are most absorbed by the epidermis so having infrared-A is the most important).

The rest of your thread continues on the assumption that visible light and infrared protectant sunscreens don't exist, so there's not a big need to touch on it.

YOU CAN USE TRETINOIN JUST USE SUNSCREEN

• +1
Reactions: Frexa and Mrinfinityx
Hard to understand the writing, but skin cells come from epidermal stem cells. Stem cells typically have a extended proliferative potential. Hematopoietic stem cells produce Red Blood Cells, you make enough of that for a lifetime. I'm curious as to why this is brought up.

It is

Cellular senescence is not when damage passes down, cellular senescence is the halting of the cell cycle so damaged cells don't replicate. Yeah, if you don't wear sunscreen and use tretinoin you can damage your skin and have a higher chance of cancer. To minimize chances of skin cancer in general wear full spectrum sunscreen, apply regularly. Also the damage isn't to the nucleus but to the DNA.

???

Your prophecy comes true as I do say "Just get sunscreen budy boyo and u will get rid of the majority of the damage". I'm assuming for the sake of simplicity you mean infrared and visible light, full spectrum does cover this, although its just infrared-A (which is what can penetrate the epidermal and dermal layers while IR-B/C are most absorbed by the epidermis so having infrared-A is the most important).

The rest of your thread continues on the assumption that visible light and infrared protectant sunscreens don't exist, so there's not a big need to touch on it.

YOU CAN USE TRETINOIN JUST USE SUNSCREEN

2307292 OddMadeupAnemonecrab size restricted

What about the chronic inflammation induced by the appliance, also majority of people don't wear sunscreen indoor while facing decent amounts of blue light by example

Why should i use retinoids compounds drying my sebum production and undermining my skin barrier sensitivity and integrity while extra virgin olive oil can have the same catalyzing effect on fibroblasts activity in skin regeneration while providing long term antioxidant and anti inflammatory properties

In contrario, retinoids compounds need be coupled with other skin care products like a moisturizer and very expensive SPF50 are an absolute necessity by example, rending the overall set less cost efficient than extra virgin olive oil who is literally cheaper, more secure, less cortisol inducing as a one step protocol maintenance as more prone to live a social life without any fear mongering PTSD episode too (if my sunscreen is empty)

Also the medical prescription barrier is another major turn off

Last edited:
Most probably daily
Why would he even comment otherwise
I edited but firstly we don't have a pic of his skin related to age and the long term effect is often insidious if it was daily, side effects are not always visible the first years until then, it is like for steroids abuse

• Hmm...
Reactions: ayusshhhh
I edited but firstly we don't have a pic of his skin related to age and the long term effect is often insidious if it was daily, side effects are not always visible the first years until then, it is like for steroids abuse

View attachment 3087981
Let's see how he responds
If he's not fucked rn he would be in future 😂

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Another "Everything is bad" Thread

• +1
Reactions: Gyr0o and Mrinfinityx
Here is a 7 years result on a middle aged woman, u can see that the result is very underwhelming, i suppose she did it daily, she still do her age, so it s a solid argument and proof against daily use and it is mostly placebo through better skin reflectance and texture in this case

Genetics of aging as other factors are definitely the most potent remedy if u ask

• Hmm...
Reactions: ayusshhhh
Here is a 7 years result on a middle aged woman, u can see that the result is very underwhelming, i suppose she did it daily, she still do her age, so it s a solid argument and proof against daily use and it is mostly placebo through better skin reflectance and texture in this case

Genetics of aging as other factors are definitely the most potent remedy if u ask

View attachment 3087988

I was kind of shocked by the first one but than saw the fourth one 😂
The classic old way to use the before pic in bad lighting+bad angle
He nose looks horrible in the first one
Your right

• +1
Another "Everything is bad" Thread
More like Equilibrium is the way of biology, but copers here prefer blasting and injecting mega-dose like retards instead to find the most minimal efficient dosage for the least homeostasis disruption

So no, some aspie cortisolmaxxed 20 steps skincare routine faggotery is unlikely to mog my one step extra virgin olive oil blessed by Roman empire Chads and Greeks IQmaxxed Prettyboys coupled with my phototherapy sunkissed ball deep protocol

Last edited:
Answering to both you and OP, I started out using it about every other day. Then if I saw redness I stopped altogether until my skin healed.

Now after years my skin has become completely tolerant of it and I can use it everyday without any redness, inflamation, scaling.

Regarding my skin, its fine, I have no visible wrinkles, there are some lines on my forehead and side of the eyes but they are imperceptible unless you look really close.

When comparing myself to people my age or a bit younger, most of them have visible expression lines and therefore look older than me.

I should point out that I always try to avoid the sun as much as possible. I dont go to the beach. And I dont normally use sunscreen, except for a very few times, for example when I have to do sports at around 12:00 pm on a summer day.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and ayusshhhh
I dont know why it is not discussed more in depth here tbh

Yes we know already that tretinoin can catalyze the cell turnover rate by itself and stimulate the collagen matrix for a long term firm and tonic look of the skin

We know also that the number of cells turnover is drastically enough for more than a lifetime judging by the telomeres shortening rate at each cell division

So we must think that we have the fountain of youth for ur skin organ right ? Oh wrong, it is unlikely and this is why

View attachment 3086814

What we are forgetting in this process is that even if u improve the turnover rate u can still reproduce malfunctioning cells called cellular senescence, concept being that any damage to the nucleus of the cell where reside DNA is reported in the future generations

As if u are reproducing 2 down syndrom people it is unlikely u will end up with a Chad high functioning individual

View attachment 3086814

This single detail make all the difference :

"Excessive RA-induced inflammation might prevent collagen accumulation in aged skin despite the positive effect of RA on collagen production."

"It is hypothesized that cytokines may be important inflammatory mediators in retinoid-induced dermatitis. The present study was designed to determine cytokine mediators and thereby, to screen potential anti-irritants in retinoid-induced inflammation."

So yes u are in a constant state of cell regeneration but the micro damages that are occurring in the DNA through inflammation are irreversible and lead to degenerate cells, it is like an insidious poisoning or a forbidden fruit
It also induce hypersensitivity of the skin more prone to deplete the antioxidant capability of the skin for the same amount of damage, through sun and pollution by example

So u will say to me, "Just get sunscreen budy boyo and u will get rid of the majority of the damage", how unlikely that s forgetting about the whole spectrum wavelength :

View attachment 3086814

" Human skin is not only affected by ultraviolet radiation but also by visible light wavelengths emitted by sunlight, electronic devices, and light emitting diodes. Similar to the ultraviolet radiation, visible light has been implicated in photoaging. "

" Evidence suggests that visible light and infrared light may play a role in photoaging and should be considered when choosing a sunscreen. Currently, there is a paucity of US FDA-approved filters that provide protection against long UVA (> 370 nm) and none against visible light. Additionally, various sunscreen additives such as antioxidants and photolyases have also been reported to protect against and possibly reverse signs of photoaging. "

Yes u guessed it, sunlight emit major blue light and infrared spectrum (the heat that u feel on ur skin), even if u are a basement dweller u are exposed to major amount of blue light on ur skin, so in the mean time u will increase ur skin sensibility to damage, but even with sunscreen u will still induce major damage added to the damage by the product itself, a chronic inflammation state will occur and if ur antioxidant barrier is not well build then u know already what would happen in the long run

View attachment 3086814

This is why eating ur antioxidants profile as u wake up (minimum an hour before light exposure), using extra virgin olive oil on the skin to induce regeneration of the skin AND providing additional rich antioxidant profile and antiinflammatory properties to ur skin and not the least limiting sun exposure time to around 20 min a day maximum if ur skin is raw or maximum one hour if ur bodyparts are provided with olive oil MOG the fuck out of this jewish copium that are retinoids

To be continued

View attachment 3086814
Tldr so how much should we use tret 0.025 per week ?

thread made for low iq tiktokcels to make slideshows on

• JFL
hmmm whod o I trust, years of scientific research or a random .org autist

choices choices

• +1

Ecetera to Gandy and back

Even healing ulcers, no comment

There is a reason it was a god blessing coming from millennials of ancient mogger cultures, nature has always the last word for cheap

View attachment 3087020View attachment 3087021

View attachment 3087017
Wow olive oil mogs hard. Do you recommend i use it even though i got oily skin?

• +1

Yes we know already that tretinoin can catalyze the cell turnover rate by itself and stimulate the collagen matrix for a long term firm and tonic look of the skin

View attachment 3086814

View attachment 3086814

"Excessive RA-induced inflammation might prevent collagen accumulation in aged skin despite the positive effect of RA on collagen production."

"It is hypothesized that cytokines may be important inflammatory mediators in retinoid-induced dermatitis. The present study was designed to determine cytokine mediators and thereby, to screen potential anti-irritants in retinoid-induced inflammation."

So yes u are in a constant state of cell regeneration but the micro damages that are occurring in the DNA through inflammation are irreversible and lead to degenerate cells, it is like an insidious poisoning or a forbidden fruit
It also induce hypersensitivity of the skin more prone to deplete the antioxidant capability of the skin for the same amount of damage, through sun and pollution by example

View attachment 3086814

" Human skin is not only affected by ultraviolet radiation but also by visible light wavelengths emitted by sunlight, electronic devices, and light emitting diodes. Similar to the ultraviolet radiation, visible light has been implicated in photoaging. "

" Evidence suggests that visible light and infrared light may play a role in photoaging and should be considered when choosing a sunscreen. Currently, there is a paucity of US FDA-approved filters that provide protection against long UVA (> 370 nm) and none against visible light. Additionally, various sunscreen additives such as antioxidants and photolyases have also been reported to protect against and possibly reverse signs of photoaging. "

Yes u guessed it, sunlight emit major blue light and infrared spectrum (the heat that u feel on ur skin), even if u are a basement dweller u are exposed to major amount of blue light on ur skin, so in the mean time u will increase ur skin sensibility to damage, but even with sunscreen u will still induce major damage added to the damage by the product itself, a chronic inflammation state will occur and if ur antioxidant barrier is not well build then u know already what would happen in the long run

View attachment 3086814

This is why eating ur antioxidants profile as u wake up (minimum an hour before light exposure), using extra virgin olive oil on the skin to induce regeneration of the skin AND providing additional rich antioxidant profile and antiinflammatory properties to ur skin and not the least limiting sun exposure time to around 20 min a day maximum if ur skin is raw or maximum one hour if ur bodyparts are provided with olive oil MOG the fuck out of this jewish copium that are retinoids

To be continued

View attachment 3086814
Can u provide a single study that shows tret or retin use leads to improvements in aging beyond 12 months?

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret

Errors in DNA Replication

Although DNA usually replicates with fairly high fidelity, mistakes do happen. The majority of these mistakes are corrected through DNA repair processes. Repair enzymes recognize structural imperfections between improperly paired nucleotides, cutting out the wrong ones and putting the right ones...
www.nature.com

You just quoted a nature article about errors in DNA replication and put a reaction gif, makes me feel like you are trolling. What part of the article backs up what you are saying.

What about the chronic inflammation induced by the appliance, also majority of people don't wear sunscreen indoor while facing decent amounts of blue light by example
Inflammation could be increased by tretinoin BECAUSE it increases phagocytosis which clears out harmful bacteria on your skin and other proinflammatory debris. Also tretinoin is in its nature, a anti-inflammatory drug, it downregulates IL-6 a proinflammatory protein crucial in early stage acne by 74%. Its actually really good atdownregulating the inflammatory response as it has other effects on cytokines. Read here: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3225141/

The amount of blue light you get from your device is insignificant compared to the amount of blue light your skin receives from the sun.

for every 1h outside you'd get as much blue light that's the equivalent to standing for 15,568h continuously in front of a screen (more than 1 year and 9 months)

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1011134422000197#t0015
You're fine
Why should i use retinoids compounds drying my sebum production and undermining my skin barrier sensitivity and integrity while extra virgin olive oil can have the same catalyzing effect on fibroblasts activity in skin regeneration while providing long term antioxidant and anti inflammatory properties
retinoids can 100% damage the skin barrier/dry your skin, if overused, so just dont over use them.
In contrario, retinoids compounds need be coupled with other skin care products like a moisturizer and very expensive SPF50 are an absolute necessity by example, rending the overall set less cost efficient than extra virgin olive oil who is literally cheaper, more secure, less cortisol inducing as a one step protocol maintenance as more prone to live a social life without any fear mongering PTSD episode too (if my sunscreen is empty)
Sure you need other auxiliary products, but doesn't mean tret is cope in any way. Also tret doesn't induce cortisol production(are you trying to say it induces stress) and skin care, including sunscreen literally takes half a hour out of the day
Also the medical prescription barrier is another major turn off
How does this make tret cope

Last edited:
  • +1
thread made for low iq tiktokcels to make slideshows on
0 argument, just a coper barking in the air, JFL at if u think the other alternatives (like polyphenols and so on) dont mog these overrated retinoids compounds, those things are even cortisol inducing maintenance and investment only good for basement dwellers maxxers, over for ur social life when the sunscreen tube (not blocking entirely the whole rays anyway) is empty

• JFL
0 argument, just a coper barking in the air, JFL at if u think the other alternatives (like polyphenols and so on) dont mog these overrated retinoids compounds, those things are even cortisol inducing maintenance and investment only good for basement dwellers maxxers, over for ur social life when the sunscreen tube (not blocking entirely the whole rays anyway) is empty

View attachment 3088922
dnrd, you're not draven mate & you'll never be.

no olive oil for your face.

• +1
hmmm whod o I trust, years of scientific research or a random .org autist

choices choices
Good capitalism consumer sheep not capable of thinking outside the constraints imposed on him, over

dnrd, you're not draven mate & you'll never be.

no olive oil for your face.
I have no problem with my face, lowkey mogging at 20% BF low effort while aging like an anomaly

View attachment 3086814

View attachment 3086814

View attachment 3086814

View attachment 3086814

To be continued

View attachment 3086814
What about retinoids? Just started aklief.

• +1
sorry bud but you're not aging like an anomaly, i saw your face & you look completely your age.
I'm going to make you a confession, i look way younger IRL since Android selfie camera is a jewish tool, always passing as 24 yo irl even with beard which is the perfect age to appeal to anyone period, give me a 8k photoshoot and u will see for urself

FbvSvPsXwAI B4n
Henry cavill attention super mec

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Frexa and Mrinfinityx
What about retinoids? Just started aklief.
Retinol is not a problem every second day (less concentrated), tretinoin every third day ideally as minimum, i am not an anti advocate of retinoids compounds when applied wisely, but for me the autistic maintenance associated with that is a huge turn off, u need also the find the perfect susncreen without any carcinogenic compounds blocking everything at 99% while not looking like a pie prank clown show

Images

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Retinol is not a problem every second day (less concentrated), tretinoin every third day ideally as minimum, i am not an anti advocate of retinoids compounds when applied wisely, but for me the autistic maintenance associated with that is a huge turn off, u need also the find the perfect susncreen without any carcinogenic compounds blocking everything at 99% while not looking like a pie prank clown show

View attachment 3088972

View attachment 3088966
Will i ever be able to use a tanning bed again? Im ginger and tans ascend me when combining with mt2.

• +1
if the coping helps then go ahead buddy but just know no one here actually believes that u look younger than ur age
Nobody has mentioned anything about this, also maxxed dimorphism play a huge part in the age estimation in contrary to Tiktok androgynous filtered fags

C0334569440c556bc7e75d0146dd4eb7
Images

• JFL
Will i ever be able to use a tanning bed again? Im ginger and tans ascend me when combining with mt2.
Never do tanning beds, even worst on retinoids compounds, sunscreen will not be sprayed homogeneously so u will still absorb major UVA in some skin zones

• +1
Never do tanning beds, even worst on retinoids compounds, sunscreen will not be sprayed homogeneously so u will still absorb major UVA in some skin zones

View attachment 3088995
Well ik theyre shit for my skin but my coloring is so shit without it, guess ill have to vampiremax

• +1

Hq720

"You actually should buy product. My moisturizer has SPF too, but I really like getting my vitamin D from the sun. I look better with a tan. But I'm careful about good SPF—I never go below 50."

Still look agemaxxed currently despite the sunscreen appliance in a lifetime, no comment if u think suncreen will put u in complete safety Tchernobyl tier protection through sun exposure

Sans titre

Well ik theyre shit for my skin but my coloring is so shit without it, guess ill have to vampiremax
Did u see my skin tone ? I was legit cumskin tier prior, I only do max 20 min of sun exposure daily on whole front body after my wake up protocol, never underestimate the phototherapy importance in a dose controlled manner for healthy cell metabolism, sun avoidance rotting maxxing will age u more than u expect, even more that a little of overexposure

4236884 20240711 021746
4236888 4194042 IMG 20240614 132659

• +1
so basically tret 2x in a week?

• +1
so basically tret 2x in a week?
Less is more, especially when young, least concentration is a must too, even retinol should be enough every second day at this state if u dont experience acne problems

Last edited:
Wow olive oil mogs hard. Do you recommend i use it even though i got oily skin?
I have also oily skin especially after shower and it was never a problem, never experienced breakouts even after not washing my face during more than a week during a generous appliance prior, I apply it every second or third day too generally, comedogenic indice of 2 should be enough evidence for u to be sere about this

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
I BUMP this usefully for the sake of ur health

"autism"

• +1
Holy fuck i was using adapalene 0.1% and benzoyl peroxide 2.5% every night for 2 weeks yet i just washed my face with (high quality) soap and put on a bit of olive oil on the moist face and most of my acne is much much better. Thanks a lot brah
I have also oily skin especially after shower and it was never a problem, never experienced breakouts even after not washing my face during more than a week during a generous appliance prior, I apply it every second or third day too generally, comedogenic indice of 2 should be enough evidence for u to be sere about this

View attachment 3089069

• +1
Holy fuck i was using adapalene 0.1% and benzoyl peroxide 2.5% every night for 2 weeks yet i just washed my face with (high quality) soap and put on a bit of olive oil on the moist face and most of my acne is much much better. Thanks a lot brah
I even notice difference the following day when i apply it prior, it is impressive how much ancient cultures were robust high IQ moggers, if they used this through millennials when spending the majority of their time outdoor for soldier training or working as sunscreen didn't exist in the past there must be plenty of reasons

Last edited:
  • +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back