ENDING the COPE on TRETINOIN use

TL;Dr? Sum it up pls
Just take a dive into some articles on this subject here to see my point of view, way to much overlooked

2307292 OddMadeupAnemonecrab size restricted

O
I cant summary i am sorry, never been good for that, otherwise i will forget things that go through my rambling mind if so

View attachment 3087186
Ok I summed it up; basically you say that tret is still good, that more isn't neccesarily better, but ultimately the most important thing is the healthy lifestyle, aka eating well, hydration, sleeping well, low stress and exercise are the best things for your skin. I still think tret is worth it tho. Even if it just helps a little. Thx for the science instead of the broscience tho

Edit; wear SUNSCREEN . Everyday. It will make a big difference over time

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Costcosuperstore and Mrinfinityx
FUCK!
I have been using tret daily for months now
FUCK FUCK FUCK

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
O

Ok I summed it up; basically you say that tret is still good, that more isn't neccesarily better, but ultimately the most important thing is the healthy lifestyle, aka eating well, hydration, sleeping well, low stress and exercise are the best things for your skin. I still think tret is worth it tho. Even if it just helps a little. Thx for the science instead of the broscience tho
2 times a week max of very low tret concentration is unlikely to do major harm if the other parameters are under control (light exposure, diet etc)

Still u NEED to eat retinoid compounds through diet also, but never through accutane or isotretinoin, the latter dosage are way to much unphysiological for ur health equilibrum

FUCK!
I have been using tret daily for months now
FUCK FUCK FUCK
Reduce the frequency of appliance to each time each three days or symmetrical 2 times a week and use the least concentration serum if u want to continue, i am not a covert anti lobby guru

• +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh
2 times a week max of very low tret concentration is unlikely to do major harm if the other parameters are under control (light exposure, diet etc)

Still u NEED to eat retinoid compounds through diet also, but never through accutane or isotretinoin, the latter dosage are way to much unphysiological for ur health equilibrum

View attachment 3087202
Ur saying tret every day will do the opposite of what you want?

• +1
  • +1
Ur saying tret every day will do the opposite of what you want?
Exactly it is way to much harsh on the skin, even more if u ear liver regularly, which is a common practice on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Tuz43
Exactly it is way to much harsh on the skin, even more if u ear liver regularly, which is a common practice on this forum

View attachment 3087221
Well I'll have to find out for myself. My routine was sunscreen everyday, and tret at night. Hopefully it doesn't come back to bite me. If it does I'll remember you tried to tell me what would happen, and then you can say "I told you so"

• +1
I have been using the 0.025% one

U must be 18-25 yo

0,01% at ur age is more than enough

When u are close to max out a physiological parameter in a young metabolism subject u don't need to go beyond the max or overboard, it is pure cope for u and ur money and even detrimental as i said prior

• +1
Damn, does olive oil really help out?

My skin is shit buddy boyo, any suggestions for improving my skin?

• +1
U must be 18-25 yo

0,01% at ur age is more than enough

When u are close to max out a physiological parameter in a young metabolism subject u don't need to go beyond the max or overboard, it is pure cope for u and ur money and even detrimental as i said prior

View attachment 3087232
Thanks a lot dude
You saved my skin from getting raped
Lot's of love

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and Mrinfinityx
Well I'll have to find out for myself. My routine was sunscreen everyday, and tret at night. Hopefully it doesn't come back to bite me. If it does I'll remember you tried to tell me what would happen, and then you can say "I told you so"
Chronic inflammation through the product with chronic high natural light exposure or blue light exposure is enough evidence to reduce the frequency of appliance while still keeping the beneficial effects balance

Thanks a lot dude
You saved my skin from getting raped
Lot's of love
Kiss
FZuz5ST

Favorite bible verses

I am just a spiritual and philosophical being, MOG religion to Gandy heaven

• Love it
Damn, does olive oil really help out?

My skin is shit buddy boyo, any suggestions for improving my skin?
Comedogenic indice of 2 on average for EVOO compared to max 4 for coconut oil, it is unlikely u will break out if u are not a sebum mogging machine, u would see it soon enough anyway

Each 2 days is the ideal rate of appliance if daily shower frequency

obv gatekeeper, tret gives good long term results

just dont live in a ooga booga country with constant radiation from sun

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Frexa, Gyr0o, LegitUser and 1 other person
obv gatekeeper, tret gives good long term results

just dont live in a ooga booga country with constant radiation from sun
While would i lie losing my time writing essays while still keeping tretinoin as an alternative, yall need relativity and setback philosophy and way of thinking in things of life

Absolute tales bro

• JFL
ive stopped tret for 2 weeks , only animal products with few fruit and my skin has improved

• +1
sunscreen is poison

• +1
good theory.
it has positives and negatives.
Most arabian stores have these soaps that are infused with olive oil. They work pretty good as an oil cleanser

• +1
Tretinoin did wonders for my skin, now my skin is as clear as glass.

• +1
Reactions: Frexa, LegitUser and N1666
So OP what's your thought about sunscreen (high quality one)?

• +1
Also what type of antioxidant-rich foods you eat early in the morning?

• +1
sunscreen is poison
Depend of the formula but without autistically tracking the compounds yes since plenty are carcigenic like titanium dioxide and olive oil do its work fairly too

4298564 2307292 OddMadeupAnemonecrab size restricted

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gigell
  • JFL
Reactions: ronald_2 and Mrinfinityx
So OP what's your thought about sunscreen (high quality one)?
Depend of the formula, high quality is essential as the most biologically possible formula, u need to track the compunds in them and make researchs on the long term safety, plenty can be carciogenic so watch out and see

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
good theory.
it has positives and negatives.
Most arabian stores have these soaps that are infused with olive oil. They work pretty good as an oil cleanser
U cant mog millenials of culture from tries and errors on humans so in vivo while currently we are barely making background short studies on rats and in vitro to conclude the marketing license safety of something, capitalism things

No one's reading allat pal :y'all:

• JFL
Also what type of antioxidant-rich foods you eat early in the morning?
So when i wake up direct hydratation with highly mineralized water on calcium magnesium and sulphates for the most part, i take my 750 mg vitamin c supplement with that, also another vitamin e and selenium supplement, after that a talespoon of extra virgin olive oil and 25g of dark chocolate 70%, 30g of almonds, 5g of bio honey source, i am also eating some full fat greek yoghurt 10% with chicory extract with some oats, finally a kiwi, very light so

Also a short session of phototherapy on eyes and face skin to prepare it for further sun exposure, activating my immune system

That s my go to wake up protocol before a short fasting before regular breakfast ideally, if i cant i consume my breakfast in the mean time with other things added

• +1
Reactions: ronald_2 and Debetro
  • +1
Thoughts on blocking dht through fin or duta?

• +1
No one's reading allat pal :y'all:
But sure u can read all the molecules of ur oneitis faggotery to cope, so i promise to u that u wont even need to jestermaxx ur way to my ass if u read my rambling

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Never been banned iml, this is just absolute tales bro. 1 before and after of tret just washes your entire thread.
U dont tell the frequency of appliance, the concentration and the side protocol, also it is indeed good to clarify the skin texture doing a overall young halo effect passing as health factor, better reflectance indice of the skin also masking imperfections, it a know fact, but dont cope as taking this as the fountain of youth, she still do her age with nasolabial folds after more than a year

3tfnuwurt5bc1

Last edited:
Thoughts on blocking dht through fin or duta?
Just eat nettles, it can lowkey cure prostate hyperplasia symptoms and male pattern baldness while still having control and maintaining a decent testosterone metabolism , that s all u need to know, also coming from millenials of ancient culture civilization moggers

Last edited:
if you put any creams like this on your face you have shit genes
Genes are the main animal sadly, even for the endogen antioxidant efficiency

I dont know why it is not discussed more in depth here tbh

Yes we know already that tretinoin can catalyze the cell turnover rate by itself and stimulate the collagen matrix for a long term firm and tonic look of the skin

We know also that the number of cells turnover is drastically enough for more than a lifetime judging by the telomeres shortening rate at each cell division

So we must think that we have the fountain of youth for ur skin organ right ? Oh wrong, it is unlikely and this is why

View attachment 3086814

What we are forgetting in this process is that even if u improve the turnover rate u can still reproduce malfunctioning cells called cellular senescence, concept being that any damage to the nucleus of the cell where reside DNA is reported in the future generations

As if u are reproducing 2 down syndrom people it is unlikely u will end up with a Chad high functioning individual

View attachment 3086814

This single detail make all the difference :

"Excessive RA-induced inflammation might prevent collagen accumulation in aged skin despite the positive effect of RA on collagen production."

"It is hypothesized that cytokines may be important inflammatory mediators in retinoid-induced dermatitis. The present study was designed to determine cytokine mediators and thereby, to screen potential anti-irritants in retinoid-induced inflammation."

So yes u are in a constant state of cell regeneration but the micro damages that are occurring in the DNA through inflammation are irreversible and lead to degenerate cells, it is like an insidious poisoning or a forbidden fruit
It also induce hypersensitivity of the skin more prone to deplete the antioxidant capability of the skin for the same amount of damage, through sun and pollution by example

So u will say to me, "Just get sunscreen budy boyo and u will get rid of the majority of the damage", how unlikely that s forgetting about the whole spectrum wavelength :

View attachment 3086814

" Human skin is not only affected by ultraviolet radiation but also by visible light wavelengths emitted by sunlight, electronic devices, and light emitting diodes. Similar to the ultraviolet radiation, visible light has been implicated in photoaging. "

" Evidence suggests that visible light and infrared light may play a role in photoaging and should be considered when choosing a sunscreen. Currently, there is a paucity of US FDA-approved filters that provide protection against long UVA (> 370 nm) and none against visible light. Additionally, various sunscreen additives such as antioxidants and photolyases have also been reported to protect against and possibly reverse signs of photoaging. "

Yes u guessed it, sunlight emit major blue light and infrared spectrum (the heat that u feel on ur skin), even if u are a basement dweller u are exposed to major amount of blue light on ur skin, so in the mean time u will increase ur skin sensibility to damage, but even with sunscreen u will still induce major damage added to the damage by the product itself, a chronic inflammation state will occur and if ur antioxidant barrier is not well build then u know already what would happen in the long run

View attachment 3086814

This is why eating ur antioxidants profile as u wake up (minimum an hour before light exposure), using extra virgin olive oil on the skin to induce regeneration of the skin AND providing additional rich antioxidant profile and antiinflammatory properties to ur skin and not the least limiting sun exposure time to around 20 min a day maximum if ur skin is raw or maximum one hour if ur bodyparts are provided with olive oil MOG the fuck out of this jewish copium that are retinoids

To be continued

View attachment 3086814
Lovely, I use a raw olive oil on my skin when I go in the sun anyway.
Pair this with zero seed oils and you will absolutely limit photoaging - eat a fuck load of raw cholesterol people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and Mrinfinityx
  • +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back