Ending the "lean with a bit muscles" cope

high lat insertions
8581111F 4112 4AAF 89B9 FA1914564097

From back

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Mirin'. How much did you gain on your bideltoid from gymcelling? My frame is shit so I need to know if I spam lateral raises can I get a shoulder to hip ratio like yours. You have a seriously narrow waist as well- 28 inches?

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Mirin'. How much did you gain on your bideltoid from gymcelling? My frame is shit so I need to know if I spam lateral raises can I get a shoulder to hip ratio like yours. You have a seriously narrow waist as well- 28 inches?
863C0867 A913 4219 9EA7 2777C64BE8A9

A7951D03 E86A 4A4F 91D6 5485BD4CCD03

I have no idea how much I gained as I’ve never really measured myself since I don’t care about size

I put on around 25lbs of muscle between the two pictures, going by the rule of thumb that would mean around +1 inch of bideltoid width, but then again, I have no idea what was my bideltoid back then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Tobias Fünke
View attachment 1808952
View attachment 1808954

I have no idea how much I gained as I’ve never really measured myself since I don’t care about size

I put on around 25lbs of muscle between the two pictures, going by the rule of thumb that would mean around +1 inch of bideltoid width, but then again, I have no idea what was my bideltoid back then
Lifefuel tbh. It didn't look like an impressive base to begin with but the after is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Prettyboy
because intrasexual selection
How relevant it is in online dating though? You only get compared to other guys' photos. Ideally, your should be gl enough to invite girls straight to your house to have sex, bypassing the whole dating autism.
he is like suffering from low testosterone
Nah, he eats 20 eggs per day, he's got enough fat without having to burn his own.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and softlysoftly
How relevant it is in online dating though?
its more relevant in dating for people who go to places like clubs and parties you imbecile in bars or places like that you always have to worry about other drunk jealous males and one of the best ways to keep them away is to look big and strong and if they touch you, you will be stronger than them and have an advantage
Nah, he eats 20 eggs per day, he's got enough fat without having to burn his own.
when you go sub 10% you T starts to drop combine that with the fact he is on a keto diet which is shown to make people have like relatively lower T he is probably a lot more low T than he needs to be
he should either take roids or go up 3% bodyfat and throw in some extra grams from carbs each day

Lifefuel tbh. It didn't look like an impressive base to begin with but the after is ideal.
Many have better bases than I had, it’s doable for plenty of guys

peak natty body I think its time you ran some sarms
How do you thin SARMs would benefit my physique?

Yes, that is my strategy. I already burned almost all of my own bodyfat so instead of relying on it I eat like 200 g of saturated fat instead, with some carbs from dairy. It’s been working well for me for a long time, I cannot recount signs of low T, it’s the opposite tbh

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
keto diet which is shown to make people have like relatively lower T
They don't eat enough fats. Some people just remove all the carbs and keep eating low fat meat like chicken, which is fine for dieting, but your body can't run like that forever.

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
The right one doesn't have an ideal frame, maybe bcs hes tall af and looks like a starved dog

Neither the bulky mfs that spend their whole life in the gym mog

Ideal is:

Low bf%, but not to the point where every muscle fiber is visible

Exercising the important muscles to fraud frame

Having a little bit of muscle to show off you're not just skinny but neither too big to do other stuff

Tl:dr : balance is key

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: OmiaSubhuman, Deleted member 21620 and Tallooksmaxxer
View attachment 1808952
View attachment 1808954

Insane.
How long you needed to train?

I also showed your impressive physic, to a monkey sitting next to me.
But he wasn't impressed.
He said:

Download 4

• JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy
How do you thin SARMs would benefit my physique?
make you fuller and like increase size but help you keep leanness and I would have said roids but idk if you are afraid to inject or if you not wanting super androgenic side effects

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
I have a narrow shoulder base but with dedicated shoulder, lat and trap work, it's not noticeable and I have a crazy vtaper.
IMG 20220920 122424
IMG 20220920 121614

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Skywalker and zharupodrugu
Jfl to all blupilled people here that is thinking this skeleton "physique" has any affect to your smv
View attachment 1794849
You guys literally take a runner (which are supposed to be skinny) as your goal body.

The only gaze this dude appeals to is the fucking United Nations Food Programme.
Joe Biden Lol GIF

And this dude has the guts to talk about how hunter this athlete is, meanwhile dude is training to become the fastest running prey of the world

To defend that dyel physique, you gotta be a utterly desperate manlet that is afraid get wider because he will appear shorter.

"Eww, look at that tryhard cringe body builder
"

View attachment 1795464

JFL at this dude thinking he is ever going to be too buff as a natty while keeping his abs and muscle definition.

"Jeeze chad, you are too buff sorry" (Lets not forget that foid is the manlet's girlfriend)
View attachment 1795461
And lastly, these delusional DYEL manlet fantasies...

Planet Of The Apes Laughing GIF

Nobody is ever going to ask questions like that IF YOU ARE NOT TALL, PERIOD.

KEEP COPING DYEL MANLETS

View attachment 1795404

@currylightskin @RabidRosaries @germanlooks @KING REIDYZ @Beastimmung @enchanted_elixir @LooksOverAll @ItsOverCel @incel194012940 @loox @prettyboislime
JBs don't want muscular ogres retard

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
JBs don't want muscular ogres retard
right again mate you're on fire today!
this here is peak appeal to jbs

but guys like this get zero jbs and zero female attention only peak malegaze appeal

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
View attachment 1875734 anything more than this is cope
that's like way too much dude if you like go ask females what they think they will think that is roided out

timestamped in this video you will see how girls think this body is on steroids:
Screenshot 2022 09 20 121247

all the girls went for this body instead
Screenshot 2022 09 20 121608

you have to look like a anorexic patient to get prime girls these days like big muscle guys like this get no pussy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker
that's like way too much dude if you like go ask females what they think they will think that is roided out

timestamped in this video you will see how girls think this body is on steroids:
View attachment 1876396

all the girls went for this body instead
View attachment 1876398

you have to look like a anorexic patient to get prime girls these days like big muscle guys like this get no pussy
View attachment 1876400

The reason they chose that body is cause he was the middle (safest) option, girls usually don't like to choose outliers (except chad) but yeah I agree the image the girls chose would be suitable although maybe not enough muscle mass, 10lbs more muscle would probably be ideal, also if he was lower body fat

The reason they chose that body is cause he was the middle (safest) option, girls usually don't like to choose outliers (except chad) but yeah I agree the image the girls chose would be suitable although maybe not enough muscle mass, 10lbs more muscle would probably be ideal, also if he was lower body fat
Screenshot 2022 09 20 121900

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Jfl to all blupilled people here that is thinking this skeleton "physique" has any affect to your smv
View attachment 1794849
You guys literally take a runner (which are supposed to be skinny) as your goal body.

The only gaze this dude appeals to is the fucking United Nations Food Programme.
Joe Biden Lol GIF

And this dude has the guts to talk about how hunter this athlete is, meanwhile dude is training to become the fastest running prey of the world

To defend that dyel physique, you gotta be a utterly desperate manlet that is afraid get wider because he will appear shorter.

"

View attachment 1795464

JFL at this dude thinking he is ever going to be too buff as a natty while keeping his abs and muscle definition.

"Jeeze chad, you are too buff sorry" (Lets not forget that foid is the manlet's girlfriend)
View attachment 1795461

KEEP COPING DYEL MANLETS

View attachment 1795404

@currylightskin @RabidRosaries @germanlooks @KING REIDYZ @Beastimmung @enchanted_elixir @LooksOverAll @ItsOverCel @incel194012940 @loox @prettyboislime
the 16 yr old plant-eating 100 lbs curries that populate this forum WILL NEVER inject, as they're too low it
and ofc they worship that BBC, as , we're on closetedfaggots.org, after all, never forget :feelskek:

• JFL
View attachment 1794849

Joe Biden Lol GIF

"

View attachment 1795464

View attachment 1795461

KEEP COPING DYEL MANLETS

View attachment 1795404

The fuck are u on about? That’s bolt right ? He looks insane

• JFL
The Ideal look for attracting prime women:

Jagi Kyukyokuban

The Ideal look for taking huge cocks up the butt.
3032823_F84A2AAB-7233-4388-A0E2-31CDCF131E27.jpeg

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Tallooksmaxxer
Steve Reeves was a juicer for what it's worth. It just was very limited in,those days. John Grimek, Reg Park, all those old timers were juicing.

FFMI of 25 = 99% chance of juice.
Well you don't have to have ffmi of 25 to be juicer, but the closer you are to 25 the more likely you are to be a pin cushion. Anything 25 or higher equals pinning.

Shit thread male gaze please kill yourself + L + Ratio

• +1
Reactions: OmiaSubhuman
Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Why use this shitty ass example? He’s literally jacked. He just has a tall, lanky, and somewhat narrow skeletal frame.

This makes no fucking sense. He’s jacked. Couldn’t you have picked a less muscular example to back up your point?
Usain bolt could probably beat the shit out of these male gaze copers aswell that's the ironic part, take it from a subhuman who has nothing much to life apart from gymcelling, it doesn't help shit, only good for attracting old roasties

Thread shits on @Prettyboy it is a good thread indeed

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, VeryFuglyNiyguhs and Tallooksmaxxer
@Tallooksmaxxer good thread bhai

• Love it
posts chadlite with muscle mogging dyel ltn, just have muscle bro ull mog!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and 5.5psl
View attachment 1794849

Joe Biden Lol GIF

"

View attachment 1795464

View attachment 1795461

KEEP COPING DYEL MANLETS

View attachment 1795404

gym is faggot cope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back