Ending the "lean with a bit muscles" cope

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
Jfl to all blupilled people here that is thinking this skeleton "physique" has any affect to your smv
2958191 A62B94FF 17ED 48A5 ADAC 6A8CD3ED1FEE 1

You guys literally take a runner (which are supposed to be skinny) as your goal body.

you appeal to the female gaze
The only gaze this dude appeals to is the fucking United Nations Food Programme.
Joe Biden Lol GIF

And this dude has the guts to talk about how hunter this athlete is, meanwhile dude is training to become the fastest running prey of the world
good hunter

To defend that dyel physique, you gotta be a utterly desperate manlet that is afraid get wider because he will appear shorter.

"Eww, look at that tryhard cringe body builder
"

Maxresdefault 2

JFL at this dude thinking he is ever going to be too buff as a natty while keeping his abs and muscle definition.

"Jeeze chad, you are too buff sorry" (Lets not forget that foid is the manlet's girlfriend)

And lastly, these delusional DYEL manlet fantasies...

if you get remarks like
“What sport do you play”
“Are you competitive in x y sport”
Planet Of The Apes Laughing GIF

Nobody is ever going to ask questions like that IF YOU ARE NOT TALL, PERIOD.

KEEP COPING DYEL MANLETS

Connor Murphy8

@currylightskin @RabidRosaries @germanlooks @KING REIDYZ @Beastimmung @enchanted_elixir @LooksOverAll @ItsOverCel @incel194012940 @loox @prettyboislime

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Mewton, BrahminBoss and 36 others
Connorvsdyel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheDragon, Danish_Retard, Mewton and 45 others
male gaze

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe, WhiteGoodman, Unmoggablegingercel and 14 others
No one is doubting this except obvious trollers. Reality is that physique takes 3 years to build natty. But the way to build is slow progressive overload at maintenance. If you want to ascend quickly bulking is a huge meme. Lean and tall is everything as it improves face as well and gives slender look, bulking is Manlet cope.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: kokoszanel, Deleted member, Yerico7 and 9 others
If you want to ascend quickly bulking is a huge meme. Lean and tall is everything as it improves face as well and gives slender look
Why do you want to get slender look bro? This type of physique is death tier for people like me (+6'2 height)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Oberyn, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
seethe and cope in the gym while 10% bodyfat Chad cums on your oneitis face

1447336954 brad3

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy, tombradylover, RomanianZaddy and 21 others
Why do you want to get slender look bro? This type of physique is death tier for people like me (+6'2 height)
Because tall and slender mogs :feelshmm:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member
Another shit thread by @Tallooksmaxxer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, OmiaSubhuman, Manletmachine and 11 others
Bolt mogg

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Tallooksmaxxer
Fuck his body literally mogged those freaks like Coleman's so hard in terms of aesthetic appeal
female gaze is 6 pack, obliques, visible serratus anterior and vascularity. JFL at these retards who take gym so seriously. Just focus on high T maxx and everything is so much easier

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, OmiaSubhuman, zharupodrugu and 12 others
Muh female gaze muh male gaze

YOU WILL NEVER BE A REAL MAN MANLETS

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yerico7, GandyIsNormie and StacyCorruptor
Muh female gaze muh male gaze
View attachment 1795476

YOU WILL NEVER BE A REAL MAN MANLETS
JFL.
you think being a real man means having muscle?
This is why you're an autist with 0 slays and no social circle IRL, if u wanna go the "be a real man" way I can tell you having a muscular physique isn't everything

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, WhiteGoodman, OmiaSubhuman and 4 others
JFL.
This is why you're an autist with 0 slays and no social circle IRL, if u wanna go the "be a real man" way I can tell you having a muscular physique isn't everything
🎶🎶 DYEL MANLETS GOTTA COPE 🎶🎶

JFL.
5'3 muscular >>>> 6'3 twink

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Yerico7, WhiteGoodman and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, WhiteGoodman, OmiaSubhuman and 1 other person
5'3 muscular >>>> 6'3 twink
5'3 is way too low. 5'9 muscular with great frame will look better than a 6'3 with shit frame. Anything lower than 5'8 and ur dead

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Ricochet and GandyIsNormie
keep thinking going to the gym 7 days a week is gonna somehow get you girls you pathetic weirdo
keep coping manlet.

I will get my surgeries and keep hitting the gym too.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ALP and Tallooksmaxxer
  • Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
keep coping manlet.

I will get my surgeries and keep hitting the gym too.
JFL at ur peak autism

"ah ill start talking to women and make a social circle bro dw, I just have to get a facelift, ear reshaping, bimax, nasal surgery and craniosynostosis. After that I will go to the gym for 4 years so I can get that peak natty physique brah!. Then maybe I'll talk to a used Stacy who in these 4 years partied every fucking night and had more dicks inside of her than dumbbells I curled"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Mewton, chawaje and 12 others
It can lol,are you retarded ?
u don't need an extraordinarily good physique to slay. 10% bodyfat with some fucking muscle shows you're manly enough. Frame is all that matters lol. I gymcel myself but i'm not obsessed like you faggots who secretly want some gear bro to peg them raw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, chawaje, WhiteGoodman and 5 others
JFL at ur peak autism

"ah ill start talking to women and make a social circle bro dw, I just have to get a facelift, ear reshaping, bimax, nasal surgery and craniosynostosis. After that I will go to the gym for 4 years so I can get that peak natty physique brah!. Then maybe I'll talk to a used Stacy who in these 4 years partied every fucking night and had more dicks inside of her than dumbbells I curled"
Keep coping. I will take my roids and i will mog your non existent physique to back into your moms womb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and mafiaboy
Keep coping. I will take my roids and i will mog your non existent physique to back into your moms womb
roids are a looksmin. now i'm convinced you're low IQ so there's no point in me talking to u anymore

u can mog my physique while I rest my dick in your oneitis mouth.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, WhiteGoodman, OmiaSubhuman and 5 others
u don't need an extraordinarily good physique to slay. 10% bodyfat with some fucking muscle shows you're manly enough. Frame is all that matters lol. I gymcel myself but i'm not obsessed like you faggots who secretly want some gear bro to peg them raw
Who said you needed an extraordinaire good physique, being lean and muscular > twink

I'm not obsessed but we need to admit that being muscular is important lol

Nevermind, most of y'all are looksmaxxing to appeal to the gaze of lesbian white women anyway. So keep dyelmaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Tallooksmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and KING REIDYZ
Who said you needed an extraordinaire good physique, being lean and muscular > twink

I'm not obsessed but we need to admit that being muscular is important lol

Nevermind, most of y'all are looksmaxxing to appeal to the gaze of lesbian white women anyway. So keep dyelmaxxing
this nigger who made the thread appears to think so.

going to the gym without proper hormones is like going to get a tan on a cold rainy day in Stoke

Use sams JFL

Thanks Allah I'm a moroccan guy with 11% BBC genes

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, Deleted member 21620 and Tallooksmaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Dnrd but enjoy being obsessed with being “big” (aka short dick + bullied during childhood syndrome) and pretending it has anything to do with girls (who very notoriously don’t give a shit)

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, OmiaSubhuman, mafiaboy and 8 others
I am going to start a hairloss routine when i start roiding bro, i dont want shit gains, i want to become beast.
You want to look ogre or maesthethic ?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Tallooksmaxxer
Dnrd but enjoy being obsessed with being “big” (aka short dick + bullied during childhood syndrome) and pretending it has anything to do with girls (who very notoriously don’t give a shit)
I'm dreaming or you are saying that OP is gay ?

• WTF
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
"And then I said muscles, penis size and height dont matter"
Girls

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 21620, AscendingHero and 2 others
DYEL manlets coping hard, always remember manlets, you will never be intimidating, you will never look like a real man, cope more now. Muscles are everything, muscles with face is a bonus

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Deleted member 20565, Tallooksmaxxer and 2 others
The thing is 99% of people here including you will never even come close to achieving Usain Bolt's physique, never mind prime Connor Murphy's.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, OmiaSubhuman, kokoszanel and 8 others
The thing is 99% of people here including you will never even come close to achieving Usain Bolt's physique, never mind prime Connor Murphy's.
roids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and cocainecowboy
Bloated manlet gymcels seething in this thread jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OmiaSubhuman, 5.5psl, thereallegend and 1 other person
If you legit believe girls don’t give a shit about muscles you don’t know anything about women

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Yerico7, 5.5psl and 2 others
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, OmiaSubhuman, kokoszanel and 12 others
Remainder that runner in is 195cm 94kg and could easily crush OP’s peanut skull if he wanted to, muh he’s a walking skeleton. OP doesn’t realize how heavy lean muscle tissue is

Buff bodybuilders only have appeal on gay parades
https://looksmax.org/threads/seen-so-many-subhumans-at-the-pride-parade-today.536020/
keep coping, i am wider than this skeleton while zero muscle and low bf

after i get buff i will crack your Manlet skull so hard you will think a truck hit you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back