Ending the "race" cope

Images   2023 03 20T010444032

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 16369
Images   2023 03 20T010453714

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
That’s dark brown, thus brown, retarded red ape 😂.

View attachment 2117362

There’s no “we” because you’re an Edomite (so-called White) man not a Real Asshurite (so-called Kurd). I can’t believe you’re this dumb.
how the fuck am i so called white dude when i look iranian kurdish brown, also thats a pic of a black person that you added there

Attachments

• 20230130_144737.jpg
    20230130_144737.jpg
    488.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20221202_033730.jpg
    20221202_033730.jpg
    677.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
Images   2023 03 20T010647113

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
View attachment 2117364
I bet this is the ONLY question you don't have an answer to 🤭🤭🤭🤭

“The Persian historian Tabari quotes Ibn Abbas (d. 686-8) as saying: "Born to Noah were 👉Shem, whose descendants’ colors are a 👉black complexion👈 with a light-brownish undertone (bayādh) and a dark blackish brown (Udmah); 👉Ham, whose descendants’ colors are 👉true black (sawād) and a few are a black complexion with a light-brownish undertone (bayādh qalīl)👈; and Japheth, whose descendants are very fair-skinned (al-shuqrah) and olive-skinned (al-humrah)". (Tarikh al-Tabari)

Anything else, squid looking bastard (mixed) man?

by chance i saw ozell commenting on an obscure schizo youtube video

• Ugh..
“The Persian historian Tabari quotes Ibn Abbas (d. 686-8) as saying: "Born to Noah were 👉Shem, whose descendants’ colors are a 👉black complexion👈 with a light-brownish undertone (bayādh) and a dark blackish brown (Udmah); 👉Ham, whose descendants’ colors are 👉true black (sawād) and a few are a black complexion with a light-brownish undertone (bayādh qalīl)👈; and Japheth, whose descendants are very fair-skinned (al-shuqrah) and olive-skinned (al-humrah)". (Tarikh al-Tabari)

Anything else, squid looking bastard (mixed) man?

So you confess you are quoting the Farsi (CAUCASIANS) to make way for your wicked theories?

• Ugh..
how the fuck am i so called white dude when i look iranian kurdish brown, also thats a pic of a black person that you added there

That’s red not “brown,” ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man. This is brown:

Your picture is red blonde this:

Learn your colors, retarded red ape.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and hamo008
Not meaning to offend you, but Iranians are technically white, they are considered Caucasian (unlike their Semitic Saudi counterparts)... The Syrians are also Caucasian.

• Ugh..
Im not blonde red, you can clearly see my skin tone im middle eastern

“Middle Eastern” is a location not a complexion, stupid redcel and your complexion is literally red like the picture I showed.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 24507
Not meaning to offend you, but Iranians are technically white, they are considered Caucasian (unlike their Semitic Saudi counterparts)... The Syrians are also Caucasian.

“White” is a crayon color not an identity and the so-called Persians are Madai, and there a different nation then the Edomites (so-called White people), and “semetic” is a language not a group of people.

I bet you aren't even black, you are a BEIGE boi who thinks he's black

View attachment 2117379
THIS is a Black man with pure African blood (not you)

View attachment 2117380
While this is a Fraudster BEIGEBOI who tries to claim black when even I am blacker than him lol (you)

You’re right about me not being “black” because I’m brown like this, squid looking bastard (mixed) man:

There’s a difference between the Israelites (so-called Negroes) and the Hamites (so-called Africans), retarded blackcel 😂.

“White” is a crayon color not an identity and the so-called Persians are Madai, and there a different nation then the Edomites (so-called White people), and “semetic” is a language not a group of people.

The Semites are the descendants of Sam/Shem, one of Noah's sons... You must be retarded not to believe that.

Yes, Esau had red hair and beard and the Khazar Kabbalists are his descendants, not the whites lol

• Ugh..
You’re right about me not being “black” because I’m brown like this, squid looking bastard (mixed) man:

View attachment 2117383

There’s a difference between the Israelites (so-called Negroes) and the Hamites (so-called Africans), retarded blackcel 😂.
If you are brown you ARE mixed to some extent (unless you are a Tutsi, which I'm 100% sure you aren't) so you are being a hypocrite when attacking me for being mixed...

And if you aren't black, the Black Hebrews won't accept you in their little cult cuz you aren't one of them... Got it ... ? 🤭

• Ugh..
The Semites are the descendants of Sam/Shem, one of Noah's sons... You must be retarded not to believe that.

Yes, Esau had red hair and beard and the Khazar Kabbalists are his descendants, not the whites lol

The descendants of ashen are Shemites not a language (“Semites”), ugly blackcel but you’re retarded though.

Edom: “The name Edom, "👉red," may have been derived from the red sandstone cliffs characteristic of the country. It was applied to Esau 👉because of the color of his skin👈 (Genesis 25:25).”

If you are brown you ARE mixed to some extent (unless you are a Tutsi, which I'm 100% sure you aren't) so you are being a hypocrite when attacking me for being mixed...

And if you aren't black, the Black Hebrews won't accept you in their little cult cuz you aren't one of them... Got it ... ? 🤭
This is why my complexion is brown, stupid squid looking bastard (mixed) man 🤣;

“The Persian historian Tabari quotes Ibn Abbas (d. 686-8) as saying: "Born to Noah were 👉Shem, whose descendants’ colors are a 👉black complexion with a light-brownish undertone (bayādh) and a dark blackish brown (Udmah)👈; Ham, whose descendants’ colors are true black (sawād) and a few are a black complexion with a light-brownish undertone (bayādh qalīl); and Japheth, whose descendants are very fair-skinned (al-shuqrah) and olive-skinned (al-humrah)". (Tarikh al-Tabari)

I’m a pure Israelite (so-called Negro) man, so cope harder, ugly Blackcel.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230320_053035_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230320_053035_Chrome.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 0
The descendants of ashen are Shemites not a language (“Semites”), ugly blackcel but you’re retarded though.

Edom: “The name Edom, "👉red," may have been derived from the red sandstone cliffs characteristic of the country. It was applied to Esau 👉because of the color of his skin👈 (Genesis 25:25).”

View attachment 2117385
Esau was called red because his BODY HAIR was red, not his skin you moron lol

Also Genesis 25:25 doesn't say anything about skin color, only that he was red... You can't be red unless you are a fucking alien or stay too much in the sun, so it could only be talking about his HAIR.

"And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau." - Genesis 25:25 KJV 1611 (which is the TRUE Bible)

HAIRY garment
HAIRY garment
HAIRY HAIRY HAIRY

At which moment did you realize this was talking about his SKIN when it clearly talks about hair? Are you slow or something? Hahahahahah

• Ugh..
@hamo008 That says olive skin which is still red, retarded redcel like this:

Esau was called red because his BODY HAIR was red, not his skin you moron lol

Also Genesis 25:25 doesn't say anything about skin color, only that he was red... You can't be red unless you are a fucking alien or stay too much in the sun, so it could only be talking about his HAIR.

"And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau." - Genesis 25:25 KJV 1611 (which is the TRUE Bible)

HAIRY garment
HAIRY garment
HAIRY HAIRY HAIRY

At which moment did you realize this was talking about his SKIN when it clearly talks about hair? Are you slow or something? Hahahahahah

Esau was called red because of his complexion, dumb squid looking bastard (mixed) man 😆.

This is red, retard:

Try another troll tactic but try to use facts next time.

That is not white red you dumb shit

That’s literally red not “white,” dummy and you’re supposed to put a period at the end of the sentence, dumb redcel 🤣.

Esau was called red because of his complexion, dumb squid looking bastard (mixed) man 😆.

This is red, retard:

View attachment 2117394

Try another troll tactic but try to use facts next time.
Okay, keep using distorted "biblical" PERversions when it suits you... I will leave this article from the GREAT Pastor Steven Anderson so he can live rent-free in you head (that's IF you read it, ofc 🤭)

Bye bye....

• Ugh..
Wtf, really embarrassed to argue with you lol

You should’ve been embarrassed with your retarded larp as another nation and your poor grammar lol, dumb redcel. It’s not my fault that you don’t know your colors or historical facts at all 😂.

Okay, keep using distorted "biblical" PERversions when it suits you... I will leave this article from the GREAT Pastor Steven Anderson so he can live rent-free in you head (that's IF you read it, ofc 🤭)

Bye bye....

Okay and keep coping because your stupidity got debunked. I’ll leave you with the historical evidence though.

Allen H. Godbey says: “In the Wargla oasis of 👉Algeria, 350 miles from the Mediterranean, is a colony of 👉Jews as black as Negroes👈.” Source: The Lost Tribes A Myth.

Nahum Slouschz says: “👉A black-skinned population which some call the Felici and which are generally known among the Tauregs as the Krit. They observe the Sabbath and are known to be of 👉Jewish origin👈.” Source: Travels in North Africa.

“There is an island near the southeastern coast of Africa called Malagasy Republic; the old name for this island was Madagascar. 👉Near the eastern part of this island on the isle of St. Marie, there exists a group of 👉black Jews who call themselves Zafin Ibrahim, “descendants of Abraham👈.” Professor Allen H. Godbey says that the same alphabetic writing that was present in Palestine about 650 B.C appeared at the same time in Malaysia. Moreover, he says, since the Hovas of Madagascar are members of the Malaysian family who probably immigrated from Cambodia, this indicates the historical connection with the Jews of Madagascar. Like the Jews of Ethiopia, Uganda, and Wasabara, there are a multiplicity of Jewish cultural survivals, complexes, patterns, and traits found functioning among the Jews of Madagascar such as the following: the day counted from sunset to sunset, many fast days, the eating of beef, the New Year festival, the making of a small fire on the first evening of the feast; they have rituals of the purification of the people; they sprinkle blood of the New Year’s ritual upon the doorposts. The latter ritual could be reminiscent of the Passover ceremony which is observed in the month of Abiv; this month is the first month of the Jewish civil New Year. In this month the Kings of Israel were inaugurated.

👉There are black Jews among in southern Nigeria who are called the “Emo Yo Quaim” or “Strange People,” by the native Africans, but these black Jews call themselves by the Hebrew name “B’nai Ephraim” or “sons of Ephraim👈.” 👉These Jews claim their ancestors immigrated from Morocco, a fact which Godbey says is “👉supported by their language, a mixture of Maghrebi Arabic and local Negro speech. Thus abu (“father”) has become yaba, umm (“mother”); Hebrew em is ima👈.” Nevertheless their language is similar to the black Yorubas around them. The Yorubas have influenced these Jews to a great extent in their external social life; it is said that the crocodile is the sacred animal for all; the customary sacrifices of the Yorubas appear to be the same for the Jews.

The assertion of these Yoruba Jews is that their ancestors were driven from locality to locality by Moslem persecution; they did not find rest even when they arrived at Timbuktu. Surely the prophecy has been fulfilled: “And among these nations shall thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy feet gave rest: but the Lord shall give thee there a trembling heart and and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind.” These Yoruba Jews lived in the Ondo district when Godbey wrote in 1939: this district is nine hundred miles southeast of Timbuktu.

👉Pertaining to the Hebrew political structure and culture, 👉they have seven hereditary heads of the community; their leadership is that of a priesthood. They are known to have copies of portions of the Torah (Old Testament) preserved in a “most holy place👈.” Source: From Babylon To Timbuktu pages 82 and 131-132.

R.H.M Elwes gives a graphic description of the Portuguese Jew, Baruch Spinoza. He says: “Middle-sized, good features, 👉skin somewhat 👉black, black curly hair, long eyebrows of the same color, so that one might know by his looks that he was a descendant from Portuguese Jews👈.” Source: Work of Spinoza.

Allen H. Godbey says this about the so-called Negroes in America: “These facts have peculiar significance when the presence of Judaism among American Negroes is to be considered. 👉Hundreds of thousands of slaves were brought to America from this Western Africa during the days of the traffic, beginning nearly four hundred years ago. How much more of Judaism survived among West African Negroes in that earlier time? As persecuted communities, 👉they were rather in more danger than other Negroes of being raided by war-parties and sold as slaves👈.”

Roman historian Tacitus: “👉Many assure us that 👉the Jews are descended from those Ethiopians👈 who were driven by fear and hatred to emigrate from their home country when Cepheus was king.”

You should’ve been embarrassed with your retarded larp as another nation and your poor grammar lol, dumb redcel. It’s not my fault that you don’t know your colors or historical facts at all 😂.

Okay and keep coping because your stupidity got debunked. I’ll leave you with the historical evidence though.

Allen H. Godbey says: “In the Wargla oasis of 👉Algeria, 350 miles from the Mediterranean, is a colony of 👉Jews as black as Negroes👈.” Source: The Lost Tribes A Myth.

Nahum Slouschz says: “👉A black-skinned population which some call the Felici and which are generally known among the Tauregs as the Krit. They observe the Sabbath and are known to be of 👉Jewish origin👈.” Source: Travels in North Africa.

“There is an island near the southeastern coast of Africa called Malagasy Republic; the old name for this island was Madagascar. 👉Near the eastern part of this island on the isle of St. Marie, there exists a group of 👉black Jews who call themselves Zafin Ibrahim, “descendants of Abraham👈.” Professor Allen H. Godbey says that the same alphabetic writing that was present in Palestine about 650 B.C appeared at the same time in Malaysia. Moreover, he says, since the Hovas of Madagascar are members of the Malaysian family who probably immigrated from Cambodia, this indicates the historical connection with the Jews of Madagascar. Like the Jews of Ethiopia, Uganda, and Wasabara, there are a multiplicity of Jewish cultural survivals, complexes, patterns, and traits found functioning among the Jews of Madagascar such as the following: the day counted from sunset to sunset, many fast days, the eating of beef, the New Year festival, the making of a small fire on the first evening of the feast; they have rituals of the purification of the people; they sprinkle blood of the New Year’s ritual upon the doorposts. The latter ritual could be reminiscent of the Passover ceremony which is observed in the month of Abiv; this month is the first month of the Jewish civil New Year. In this month the Kings of Israel were inaugurated.

👉There are black Jews among in southern Nigeria who are called the “Emo Yo Quaim” or “Strange People,” by the native Africans, but these black Jews call themselves by the Hebrew name “B’nai Ephraim” or “sons of Ephraim👈.” 👉These Jews claim their ancestors immigrated from Morocco, a fact which Godbey says is “👉supported by their language, a mixture of Maghrebi Arabic and local Negro speech. Thus abu (“father”) has become yaba, umm (“mother”); Hebrew em is ima👈.” Nevertheless their language is similar to the black Yorubas around them. The Yorubas have influenced these Jews to a great extent in their external social life; it is said that the crocodile is the sacred animal for all; the customary sacrifices of the Yorubas appear to be the same for the Jews.

The assertion of these Yoruba Jews is that their ancestors were driven from locality to locality by Moslem persecution; they did not find rest even when they arrived at Timbuktu. Surely the prophecy has been fulfilled: “And among these nations shall thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy feet gave rest: but the Lord shall give thee there a trembling heart and and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind.” These Yoruba Jews lived in the Ondo district when Godbey wrote in 1939: this district is nine hundred miles southeast of Timbuktu.

👉Pertaining to the Hebrew political structure and culture, 👉they have seven hereditary heads of the community; their leadership is that of a priesthood. They are known to have copies of portions of the Torah (Old Testament) preserved in a “most holy place👈.” Source: From Babylon To Timbuktu pages 82 and 131-132.

R.H.M Elwes gives a graphic description of the Portuguese Jew, Baruch Spinoza. He says: “Middle-sized, good features, 👉skin somewhat 👉black, black curly hair, long eyebrows of the same color, so that one might know by his looks that he was a descendant from Portuguese Jews👈.” Source: Work of Spinoza.

Allen H. Godbey says this about the so-called Negroes in America: “These facts have peculiar significance when the presence of Judaism among American Negroes is to be considered. 👉Hundreds of thousands of slaves were brought to America from this Western Africa during the days of the traffic, beginning nearly four hundred years ago. How much more of Judaism survived among West African Negroes in that earlier time? As persecuted communities, 👉they were rather in more danger than other Negroes of being raided by war-parties and sold as slaves👈.”

Roman historian Tacitus: “👉Many assure us that 👉the Jews are descended from those Ethiopians👈 who were driven by fear and hatred to emigrate from their home country when Cepheus was king.”
lol

• Ugh..
blacks are Erectus
mongaloidids are a different species
the rest are aryan or a mix

@Ozell Israelite has gathered all groups on earth, and here is their real classification. There is no such thing as "white" or "black", those are crayon colours and invented concepts. Race also doesn't exist, scientists have proven already that it is a social construct.

👉"Most historians, anthropologists, and sociologists describe human races as a social construct"

Here goes the list:

So-called Negroes are Israelites, so-called Africans are Hamites, so-called White people are Edomites, so-called Arabs are Ishmaelites, so-called Orientals are Moabites and Ammonites, so-called East Indians, so-called Pakistanis, so-called Bangladeshis, so-called Afghans, and so-called Sr Lankans are Elamites, so-called Kurds are Asshur, so-called Persians, so-called Hispanics, so-called Native Americans, so-called Hawaiians, and so-called Turks ect are Japhites, and the so-called Jewish people are Amalekites (the top tribe of all the Edomites).
whats an elamite? i am bengali

@Ozell Israelite has gathered all groups on earth, and here is their real classification. There is no such thing as "white" or "black", those are crayon colours and invented concepts. Race also doesn't exist, scientists have proven already that it is a social construct.

👉"Most historians, anthropologists, and sociologists describe human races as a social construct"

Here goes the list:

So-called Negroes are Israelites, so-called Africans are Hamites, so-called White people are Edomites, so-called Arabs are Ishmaelites, so-called Orientals are Moabites and Ammonites, so-called East Indians, so-called Pakistanis, so-called Bangladeshis, so-called Afghans, and so-called Sr Lankans are Elamites, so-called Kurds are Asshur, so-called Persians, so-called Hispanics, so-called Native Americans, so-called Hawaiians, and so-called Turks ect are Japhites, and the so-called Jewish people are Amalekites (the top tribe of all the Edomites).
Shiite master race

im not elamite, we jatts arr barely elamite thid is bullshit we

This is why my complexion is brown, stupid squid looking bastard (mixed) man 🤣;

“The Persian historian Tabari quotes Ibn Abbas (d. 686-8) as saying: "Born to Noah were 👉Shem, whose descendants’ colors are a 👉black complexion with a light-brownish undertone (bayādh) and a dark blackish brown (Udmah)👈; Ham, whose descendants’ colors are true black (sawād) and a few are a black complexion with a light-brownish undertone (bayādh qalīl); and Japheth, whose descendants are very fair-skinned (al-shuqrah) and olive-skinned (al-humrah)". (Tarikh al-Tabari)

I’m a pure Israelite (so-called Negro) man, so cope harder, ugly Blackcel.
average african american is 24% white and/or jewish

• Ugh..