engineering vs medicine for indian upper middle class male

lol im good in memorization and verbal IQ. good in english , bio, chem and to some extent physics and math. but im strong in eng,bio and chem.
Do you want to live in india long term or?

US is first priority,
Lmao US is trash imo, Better than india but like 60-70% of the women are fatties. Add to that how hard immigration is and you'll probably never get a green card. Maybe if you go for undergrad.

• JFL
Reactions: future_mogger
Lmao US is trash imo, Better than india but like 60-70% of the women are fatties. Add to that how hard immigration is and you'll probably never get a green card. Maybe if you go for undergrad.
bro ru naive... chances for US green card is LOWER for undergrad than MS/Masters.... and greater chances of financial aid or full ride in MS/masters. so many indians go this route. also, i love blonde american white women

bro ru naive... chances for US green card is LOWER for undergrad than MS/Masters.... and greater chances of financial aid or full ride in MS/masters. so many indians go this route. also, i love blonde american white women
No I know the entire process, You'd be better of doing a stem degree, however even if you get a job it'll take you a long time to get a green card, I said undergrad because then it starts that rime I early and gives you another chance, Say you fail getting a job after undergrad you can try again with a masters degree. It is really expensive though, Most of my friends have paid 1.5-2cr, Although they don't work part time.

Also loled "white blonde american women", Those blonde women are just europeans who's ancestors migrated to america, If you want a blonde women your chances are way better going somewhere in europe, american blondes don't look any "different".

On the flip side if you're tall US can be a good country, probably the biggest heightworshipping country out there. How tall are you and how do you look?

• +1
Reactions: zura and future_mogger
No I know the entire process, You'd be better of doing a stem degree, however even if you get a job it'll take you a long time to get a green card, I said undergrad because then it starts that rime I early and gives you another chance, Say you fail getting a job after undergrad you can try again with a masters degree. It is really expensive though, Most of my friends have paid 1.5-2cr, Although they don't work part time.

Also loled "white blonde american women", Those blonde women are just europeans who's ancestors migrated to america, If you want a blonde women your chances are way better going somewhere in europe, american blondes don't look any "different".

On the flip side if you're tall US can be a good country, probably the biggest heightworshipping country out there. How tall are you and how do you look?
thats the problem, im not tall. im 5"9', with good shoes 5"11' max.

bhai, what alternatives should i have? australia, rent price and housing is through the roof. UK is fucked already. IS IT GERMANY? BUT I GOTTA LEARN GERMAN THEN.

. like this girl

bhai, what alternatives should i have? australia, rent price and housing is through the roof. UK is fucked already. IS IT GERMANY? BUT I GOTTA LEARN GERMAN THEN.
I mean I'm planning to go to Germany but everywhere I look I get mixed responses, Some say it's good some say it's bad for indians. I tried to research from different places but literally everyone says different things.

Don't go to US at 5'9 jfl😭😭😭, Also average white male height in Germany is 5'11-6', you see 2 Metre people everyday. I'm 6'3 and when I go there first thing I'll do is buy lifts.

Now germany is a very interesting case.

On one hand people are slowly starting to dislike immigrants although it's mostly hate towards muslims, Then again they probably see everyone as brown=bad. The problem is also that refugees fuck up socitey and gender ratios. Although a fuckton of Ukrainian and some russian women also came to Germany. Germany is also the fastest to grant citizenship out of all these countries. Another reason not to go to US is because You'll simply work like a fucking abused dog whereas in Germany you work 35h/week.

You know what PM me. I have more to write but not here

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger
I mean I'm planning to go to Germany but everywhere I look I get mixed responses, Some say it's good some say it's bad for indians. I tried to research from different places but literally everyone says different things.

Don't go to US at 5'9 jfl😭😭😭, Also average white male height in Germany is 5'11-6', you see 2 Metre people everyday. I'm 6'3 and when I go there first thing I'll do is buy lifts.

Now germany is a very interesting case.

On one hand people are slowly starting to dislike immigrants although it's mostly hate towards muslims, Then again they probably see everyone as brown=bad. The problem is also that refugees fuck up socitey and gender ratios. Although a fuckton of Ukrainian and some russian women also came to Germany. Germany is also the fastest to grant citizenship out of all these countries. Another reason not to go to US is because You'll simply work like a fucking abused dog whereas in Germany you work 35h/week.

You know what PM me. I have more to write but not here
ok bhai.

Honestly fk engineering top kek. Just do medicine but don’t be a nurse lol

Just lol. Spend trillions if u want ur youth is not coming back even if u look like your old self which its not happening at all too.
Too sad people like you will never be able to live a regret free life

He doesn't spend trillions. He is merely an almost-billionare and the price of his diet is roughly 5000 dollars per month. He only spends more because he has an entire team of doctors monitoring him, but you don't need to do that at all.
''is not coming back" Yes retard it is coming back that's the meaning of rejuvenation. Your body is made up of cells and you can not only severely slow down the process of aging, but also completely reverse this process. Althought we still didn't reach the point of complete reversal.

That's the future and even nasa is getting into it, since it's the only solution for extremely long space travels. Without astronausts that can't live at least 200 years humanity won't even be able to get out of the solar system. Keep coping faggot.

He doesn't spend trillions. He is merely an almost-billionare and the price of his diet is roughly 5000 dollars per month. He only spends more because he has an entire team of doctors monitoring him, but you don't need to do that at all.
''is not coming back" Yes retard it is coming back that's the meaning of rejuvenation. Your body is made up of cells and you can not only severely slow down the process of aging, but also completely reverse this process. Althought we still didn't reach the point of complete reversal.

That's the future and even nasa is getting into it, since it's the only solution for extremely long space travels. Without astronausts that can't live at least 200 years humanity won't even be able to get out of the solar system. Keep coping faggot.
Funny how one of your every two words is retard but u couldnt even understand that i wasnt referring to the guy in the vid by saying "spend trillions if you want" lmao. No individual has trillions anyways
I cant waste any more time replying to your stupid ass with lack of understanding skills.
Ignored. Dont even bother using your sub 90 iq ass to come up with another retarded reply dummo.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Funny how one of your every two words is retard but u couldnt even understand that i wasnt referring to the guy in the vid by saying "spend trillions if you want" lmao. No individual has trillions anyways
I cant waste any more time replying to your stupid ass with lack of understanding skills.
Ignored. Dont even bother using your sub 90 iq ass to come up with another retarded reply dummo.
Kill yourself retarded piece of shit nigger.

I havent seen a user as deluded as him hahahah

• JFL
Reactions: future_mogger and Angutoid
Thats the whole point
Becoming a plastic surgeon requires years of rigorous education and training. It starts with a bachelor's degree, which takes 4 years, followed by a medical school, which takes another 4 years, and finally, a residency, which usually lasts about 6 years. Fellowships may also be completed; they typically last 1 year.
The niggas that you say are earning millions are already in their 30s when they complete the required education
Giving this many years of your youth just to start earning good money in ur 30-40s isnt a fair trade at all
Idgi youth will be spent living your best life slaying in uni for 8 years then during residency you’ll be slaying more. Then when OP’s looks fade in his 30s he’s already had his fun and will be high status in asian circles as a doctor then arrangemarriage maxx with a fine high class pajeeta from mumbai

• Hmm...
Reactions: Angutoid