Jason Voorhees
๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐ โข ๐๐๐๐๐ฅ
- Joined
- May 15, 2020
- Posts
- 97,640
- Reputation
- 297,186
How do these niggas find women like this?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Isn't she afraid of becoming tiger's dinnersomewhere in India there is an Adam
These girls probably marry for the culture and marry into a lifestyle than marry the person itself. like this woman probably married him because of the fact that he is a NepaliWhy do they do it
@Swarthy Knight pass me the rope now
I wish I was nepali chad
I like her Yorkshire accentI wish I was nepali chad
I think itโs to differentiate themselves. They see the whole lifestyle as romantic, being a pretty white chick in oriental land. She stands out there and garners more attentionโฆWhy do they do it
Also, yes, this as well, which I kind of mentionedโthey glamorize the entirety of the cultureโฆ and reap more rewards than us ethnic bruh in the west!These girls probably marry for the culture and marry into a lifestyle than marry the person itself. like this woman probably married him because of the fact that he is a Nepali
yuckI like her Yorkshire accent
Let me have a look.I think itโs to differentiate themselves. They see the whole lifestyle as romantic, being a pretty white chick in oriental land. She stands out there and garners more attentionโฆ
Also, that dude is probably cool. I'll give him that since he's a fellow gook, even if he's from the seaside!
Yo, @JamesMTN927, why do you think a chick from your race would do this? Educate us, ethnics, please.
Also, yes, this as well, which I kind of mentionedโthey glamorize the entirety of the cultureโฆ and reap more rewards than us ethnic bruh in the west!
I would definitely say she has some sort of white savior mentality, sheโs probably doing this for social media just to seem like a kind person who cares for her ethnics. She looks very unhealthy as well and malnourished, probably not enjoying it at all with how skinny she isโฆ If you know her social media I can take a look into it in the morning.I think itโs to differentiate themselves. They see the whole lifestyle as romantic, being a pretty white chick in oriental land. She stands out there and garners more attentionโฆ
Also, that dude is probably cool. I'll give him that since he's a fellow gook, even if he's from the seaside!
Yo, @JamesMTN927, why do you think a chick from your race would do this? Educate us, ethnics, please.
Also, yes, this as well, which I kind of mentionedโthey glamorize the entirety of the cultureโฆ and reap more rewards than us ethnic bruh in the west!
Could be the case of attention craving too. I'd imagine she gets treated as VIP and a exotic human being a white woman in a far off land in the mountainsI think itโs to differentiate themselves. They see the whole lifestyle as romantic, being a pretty white chick in oriental land. She stands out there and garners more attentionโฆ
Also, that dude is probably cool. I'll give him that since he's a fellow gook, even if he's from the seaside!
Yo, @JamesMTN927, why do you think a chick from your race would do this? Educate us, ethnics, please.
Also, yes, this as well, which I kind of mentionedโthey glamorize the entirety of the cultureโฆ and reap more rewards than us ethnic bruh in the west!
I think she is attractive and looks healthy.I would definitely say she has some sort of white savior mentality, sheโs probably doing this for social media just to seem like a kind person who cares for her ethnics. She looks very unhealthy as well and malnourished, probably not enjoying it at all with how skinny she isโฆ If you know her social media I can take a look into it in the morning.
Attractive โ Healthy, yes itโs true she is good looking but take into consideration how long she has been there. If you look closely at her arms when sheโs holding the camera she looks very frail.I think she is attractive and looks healthy.
@Jason VoorheesIf you know her social media I can take a look into it in the morning.
Agreed, she's actually fairly good-looking. And I definitely wouldn't say to skinny, but I guess James is a torta pounder!I think she is attractive and looks healthy.
Some dalitsomewhere in India there is an Adam
no nigga not a torta pounder lmao, she is slightly underweight I wouldnโt say malnourished mb. But give her 1 year and she will realize living off of rice isnโt entirely the most healthy thing for her@Jason Voorhees
This young buck wants to study and educate himself on the ethnic takeoverโฆ
Be a G and sauce him the source if you got it.
Agreed, she's actually fairly good-looking. And I definitely wouldn't say to skinny, but I guess James is a torta pounder!
Funny response, James. Man, you got a bright mind, I can tell. I did my trips in the special ed class growing up.
Am I coping or is it truly over for my mayo kind?@Jason Voorhees
This young buck wants to study and educate himself on the ethnic takeoverโฆ
Be a G and sauce him the source if you got it.
Agreed, she's actually fairly good-looking. And I definitely wouldn't say to skinny, but I guess James is a torta pounder!
Funny response, James. Man, you got a bright mind, I can tell. I did my trips in the special ed class growing up.
I wouldn't call English food to be healthy either tho.no nigga not a torta pounder lmao, she is slightly underweight I wouldnโt say malnourished mb. But give her 1 year and she will realize living off of rice isnโt entirely the most healthy thing for her![]()
Barely 18 and brain already rotted beyond repairAm I coping or is it truly over for my mayo kind?
English food is really just fried shit, but you can find some good food out there. Great sources for liver iโve heard.I wouldn't call English food to be healthy either tho.
@BullyAm I coping or is it truly over for my mayo kind?
He's only 13, no jokeโฆBarely 18 and brain already rotted beyond repair
I wouldnโt really know, growing up on german food is different than ukI wouldn't call English food to be healthy either tho.
14 now!@Bully
Get this young buck in check, bruh.
The Nepalis got him questioning if it's over the white raceโฆ
He's only 13, no jokeโฆ
But W bumpsโฆ
Ew. Don't tag kids in my threads lol@Bully
Get this young buck in check, bruh.
The Nepalis got him questioning if it's over the white raceโฆ
He's only 13, no jokeโฆ
But W bumpsโฆ
excuse me my nigga, do you want a answer or not??Ew. Don't tag kids in my threads lol
It was a joke, obviously not over for whites. Iโm guessing just a foid that either might actually be in love with the guy. (low possibility as fuck) Or she just didnโt know what else to do with her life and just said screw it.Barely 18 and brain already rotted beyond repair
Last time, but this dude is a spazz; it's so funnyโฆEw. Don't tag kids in my threads lol
14 now!
Yes, of course, brother.excuse me my nigga, do you want a answer or not??
I am a sophisticated young nigga, also just because iโm autistic dosent mean I was in special edโฆLast time, but this dude is a spazz; it's so funnyโฆ
Yes, of course, brother.
But Jason doesn't want little slimeballs posting brain rot in his threads.
You do make me laugh and are more articulate than a lot of 14-year-olds.
mirin this high iq high effort response that is 100% sure.She did it because he ia a means to an end. He is a very important prop in the lifestyle she wishes to live. Usually the man wants to be the type of guy who not the prop but the reason she is willing to accept differences. Thats what true "love" is described as. However in this case any number of decent enough guys could replace the Nepali guy as the prop. He's not special. Of course that doesnt mean its a bad situation. He definitely is happier than an incel like me.
Some guys can live with this while others just cant fathom not being the apple of her eye and strive for perfectionism. Both have their demerits. At least in this case the guy got a good wife