English foid leaves her career and family to live in remote village in Nepal

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

๐•ธ๐–Š๐–—๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–†๐–—๐–ž ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–—๐–• โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅ‡
Joined
May 15, 2020
Posts
97,640
Reputation
297,186
How do these niggas find women like this?

 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: tittenoderarsch?, imontheloose, Swarthy Knight and 12 others
somewhere in India there is an Adam
 
  • +1
Reactions: Luquier, SupressedLowLife, JamesMTN927 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JamesMTN927, Glorious King, orbitlet and 2 others
Claimed
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JamesMTN927, Glorious King, orbitlet and 2 others
@Chadeep @imontheloose @BeanCelll @Blasian-K @LXR
 
  • +1
Reactions: JamesMTN927, BeanCelll, Blasian-K and 2 others
Why do they do it
 
  • +1
Reactions: JamesMTN927, Blasian-K, burnerzz7 and 3 others
Why do they do it
These girls probably marry for the culture and marry into a lifestyle than marry the person itself. like this woman probably married him because of the fact that he is a Nepali
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SupressedLowLife, JamesMTN927, Glorious King and 2 others
@Mast @Swarthy Knight
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mast and JamesMTN927
@SecularIslamist
 
  • +1
Reactions: JamesMTN927
  • +1
Reactions: JamesMTN927 and dhusc
Why do they do it
I think itโ€™s to differentiate themselves. They see the whole lifestyle as romantic, being a pretty white chick in oriental land. She stands out there and garners more attentionโ€ฆ

Also, that dude is probably cool. I'll give him that since he's a fellow gook, even if he's from the seaside!

Yo, @JamesMTN927, why do you think a chick from your race would do this? Educate us, ethnics, please. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ
These girls probably marry for the culture and marry into a lifestyle than marry the person itself. like this woman probably married him because of the fact that he is a Nepali
Also, yes, this as well, which I kind of mentionedโ€”they glamorize the entirety of the cultureโ€ฆ and reap more rewards than us ethnic bruh in the west!
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and JamesMTN927
I think itโ€™s to differentiate themselves. They see the whole lifestyle as romantic, being a pretty white chick in oriental land. She stands out there and garners more attentionโ€ฆ

Also, that dude is probably cool. I'll give him that since he's a fellow gook, even if he's from the seaside!

Yo, @JamesMTN927, why do you think a chick from your race would do this? Educate us, ethnics, please. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

Also, yes, this as well, which I kind of mentionedโ€”they glamorize the entirety of the cultureโ€ฆ and reap more rewards than us ethnic bruh in the west!
Let me have a look.
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Blasian-K
I think itโ€™s to differentiate themselves. They see the whole lifestyle as romantic, being a pretty white chick in oriental land. She stands out there and garners more attentionโ€ฆ

Also, that dude is probably cool. I'll give him that since he's a fellow gook, even if he's from the seaside!

Yo, @JamesMTN927, why do you think a chick from your race would do this? Educate us, ethnics, please. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

Also, yes, this as well, which I kind of mentionedโ€”they glamorize the entirety of the cultureโ€ฆ and reap more rewards than us ethnic bruh in the west!
I would definitely say she has some sort of white savior mentality, sheโ€™s probably doing this for social media just to seem like a kind person who cares for her ethnics. She looks very unhealthy as well and malnourished, probably not enjoying it at all with how skinny she isโ€ฆ If you know her social media I can take a look into it in the morning.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Luquier, americanpakitruvcel, dhusc and 2 others
I think itโ€™s to differentiate themselves. They see the whole lifestyle as romantic, being a pretty white chick in oriental land. She stands out there and garners more attentionโ€ฆ

Also, that dude is probably cool. I'll give him that since he's a fellow gook, even if he's from the seaside!

Yo, @JamesMTN927, why do you think a chick from your race would do this? Educate us, ethnics, please. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

Also, yes, this as well, which I kind of mentionedโ€”they glamorize the entirety of the cultureโ€ฆ and reap more rewards than us ethnic bruh in the west!
Could be the case of attention craving too. I'd imagine she gets treated as VIP and a exotic human being a white woman in a far off land in the mountains
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel, JamesMTN927 and Blasian-K
I would definitely say she has some sort of white savior mentality, sheโ€™s probably doing this for social media just to seem like a kind person who cares for her ethnics. She looks very unhealthy as well and malnourished, probably not enjoying it at all with how skinny she isโ€ฆ If you know her social media I can take a look into it in the morning.
I think she is attractive and looks healthy.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blasian-K
I think she is attractive and looks healthy.
Attractive โ‰  Healthy, yes itโ€™s true she is good looking but take into consideration how long she has been there. If you look closely at her arms when sheโ€™s holding the camera she looks very frail.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Blasian-K
If you know her social media I can take a look into it in the morning.
@Jason Voorhees

This young buck wants to study and educate himself on the ethnic takeoverโ€ฆ

Be a G and sauce him the source if you got it.
I think she is attractive and looks healthy.
Agreed, she's actually fairly good-looking. And I definitely wouldn't say to skinny, but I guess James is a torta pounder!

Funny response, James. Man, you got a bright mind, I can tell. I did my trips in the special ed class growing up.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and JamesMTN927
@Hardyz
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@Jason Voorhees

This young buck wants to study and educate himself on the ethnic takeoverโ€ฆ

Be a G and sauce him the source if you got it.

Agreed, she's actually fairly good-looking. And I definitely wouldn't say to skinny, but I guess James is a torta pounder!

Funny response, James. Man, you got a bright mind, I can tell. I did my trips in the special ed class growing up.
no nigga not a torta pounder lmao, she is slightly underweight I wouldnโ€™t say malnourished mb. But give her 1 year and she will realize living off of rice isnโ€™t entirely the most healthy thing for her :feelskek::feelskek:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blasian-K and Jason Voorhees
@Jason Voorhees

This young buck wants to study and educate himself on the ethnic takeoverโ€ฆ

Be a G and sauce him the source if you got it.

Agreed, she's actually fairly good-looking. And I definitely wouldn't say to skinny, but I guess James is a torta pounder!

Funny response, James. Man, you got a bright mind, I can tell. I did my trips in the special ed class growing up.
Am I coping or is it truly over for my mayo kind?
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blasian-K and Jason Voorhees
no nigga not a torta pounder lmao, she is slightly underweight I wouldnโ€™t say malnourished mb. But give her 1 year and she will realize living off of rice isnโ€™t entirely the most healthy thing for her :feelskek::feelskek:
I wouldn't call English food to be healthy either tho.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blasian-K and JamesMTN927
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blasian-K and JamesMTN927
I wouldn't call English food to be healthy either tho.
English food is really just fried shit, but you can find some good food out there. Great sources for liver iโ€™ve heard.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@Bully

Get this young buck in check, bruh.

The Nepalis got him questioning if it's over the white raceโ€ฆ

He's only 13, no jokeโ€ฆ

But W bumpsโ€ฆ
14 now!
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Blasian-K
@Bully

Get this young buck in check, bruh.

The Nepalis got him questioning if it's over the white raceโ€ฆ

He's only 13, no jokeโ€ฆ

But W bumpsโ€ฆ
Ew. Don't tag kids in my threads lol
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blasian-K
Barely 18 and brain already rotted beyond repair
It was a joke, obviously not over for whites. Iโ€™m guessing just a foid that either might actually be in love with the guy. (low possibility as fuck) Or she just didnโ€™t know what else to do with her life and just said screw it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Blasian-K
  • +1
Reactions: JamesMTN927 and Jason Voorhees
Last time, but this dude is a spazz; it's so funnyโ€ฆ


Yes, of course, brother.

But Jason doesn't want little slimeballs posting brain rot in his threads.

You do make me laugh and are more articulate than a lot of 14-year-olds.
I am a sophisticated young nigga, also just because iโ€™m autistic dosent mean I was in special edโ€ฆ
:rage: Im in normal classes but under a program where I get to turn in work later.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blasian-K and Jason Voorhees
She did it because he is a means to an end. He is a very important prop in the lifestyle she wishes to live. Usually the man wants to be the type of guy who is not the prop but the reason she is willing to accept differences. Thats what true "love" is described as. However in this case any number of decent enough guys could replace the Nepali guy as the prop. He's not special. Of course that doesnt mean its a bad situation. He definitely is happier than an incel like me.

Some guys can live with this while others just cant fathom not being the apple of her eye and strive for perfectionism. Both have their demerits. At least in this case the guy got a good wife
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Luquier, Blasian-K, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
She did it because he ia a means to an end. He is a very important prop in the lifestyle she wishes to live. Usually the man wants to be the type of guy who not the prop but the reason she is willing to accept differences. Thats what true "love" is described as. However in this case any number of decent enough guys could replace the Nepali guy as the prop. He's not special. Of course that doesnt mean its a bad situation. He definitely is happier than an incel like me.

Some guys can live with this while others just cant fathom not being the apple of her eye and strive for perfectionism. Both have their demerits. At least in this case the guy got a good wife
mirin this high iq high effort response that is 100% sure.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and LXR
@tittenoderarsch?
 
  • +1
Reactions: tittenoderarsch?

Similar threads

Manueh
Replies
10
Views
39
maximuslaid
maximuslaid
IndecentEyes
Replies
3
Views
65
IndecentEyes
IndecentEyes
ร„ltai.Anabolic
Replies
8
Views
78
noir3
noir3

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top