English r by far the whitest people

Bipedal Dog

Bipedal Dog

Master
Idk what it is about Europeans, they just don’t seem as white as English people.

Europeans are dumber, louder, darker in skin (only English people have that beautiful 😊👌🏻 milk skin) and don’t have the same levels of sentience as English.

Don’t get me started on American whites.

9C1AEA4A 1350 401D 9463 C756A7FAFA7B

@cloUder this post is not about u btw 🤪

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
over for anstrum, he's swarthy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, aBetterMii, Deleted member 16474 and 6 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and justinzayn
He's not. He's just asian.
but the pic in the post only talks about and considers the lightness of skin. so him being asian isnt relevant, im saying his skin must be considered swarthy by 1800s standards

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 17791
English people are pink, not white

• JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and Deleted member 17791
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
A lot of western mainland euros don't look fully white to me

Even taking their olive skin out of the question, there's just something about their features that make them look less white than Anglos

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, GetShrekt and Bipedal Dog
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Deleted member 17791
nah he looks baltic or finnish at most
Fins are nordic types though.

I'm pretty sure we're not thinking of the same thing. He's has the same racial type as nordics. Long and oval. But he's not one of those pan faced slav-baltic types.

I'm pretty sure we're not thinking of the same thing. He's has the same racial type as nordics. Long and oval. But he's not one of those pan faced slav-baltic types.
autism
balts arent pan faced, take sv3rige for example
Fins are nordic types though.
no, fins are similar to estonians and different from swedes

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 17791
orange/med skin mogs

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and Deleted member 13787
the lightest skinned people are probably those from Ireland, Scotland, Finland and maybe some other parts of north east Europe like Lithuania or estonja

I’m fully English and would look quite tan compared to these types

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Blkpill Godfather
autism
balts arent pan faced, take sv3rige for example

no, fins are similar to estonians and different from swedes
Estonian, Lithuanian are social constructs. I don't give a fuck about nationality. I phenotypes can't be accurately defined as 'german' or 'polish'.

Oh but I'm the 'autistic' for recognizing that artificially constructed borders (that are constantly shifting) has anything to do with racial type.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Bullshit every food is running to tan shacks to bronze their skin.

Scandanvians are the whitest. But if we're talking countries, Icelandic people are by far the whitest

Estonian, Lithuanian are social constructs. I don't give a fuck about nationality. I phenotypes can't be accurately defined as 'german' or 'polish'.

Oh but I'm the 'autistic' for recognizing that artificially constructed borders (that are constantly shifting) has anything to do with racial type.
oh no no no :forcedsmile:
wait until u find out your imaginary nordic, faelid, etc humanphenotypes.org autism is an even more retarded social construct.
also youre autistic for thinking you can categorize balts as fucking "panfaced". and JFL @ u for thinking phenotype doesnt change country by country...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Scandanvians are the whitest. But if we're talking countries, Icelandic people are by far the whitest
incorrect
balts and south finns are the whitest. many scandis and even icelanders are surprisingly swarthy in hair and skin color

oh no no no :forcedsmile:
wait until u find out your imaginary nordic, faelid, etc humanphenotypes.org autism is an even more retarded social construct.
also youre autistic for thinking you can categorize balts as fucking "panfaced". and JFL @ u for thinking phenotype doesnt change country by country...
Ah so you don't have an argument.

Also there is no one phenotype for each country, you can find the same phenotype in the middle of several countries. Germany gas many alpine types, nordic types and slavic types. There is no such thing as a German phenotype.

Also you don't know what a social construct even is. A phenotype is a collection of shared physical characteristics. That is what you look like. Having blue eyes isn't a social construct, that's the colour of your eyes.

A French or Russian nationality is an artificial creation that is constantly changing and is just human power structures.

But go off.

• Ugh..
Ah so you don't have an argument.
as if you have one...
Also there is no one phenotype for each country, you can find the same phenotype in the middle of several countries. Germany gas many alpine types, nordic types and slavic types. There is no such thing as a German phenotype.
no shit sherlock, thanks for telling me
and im trying to tell u theres a difference between what the avg finnish person looks like compared to swedish
Also you don't know what a social construct even is. A phenotype is a collection of shared physical characteristics. That is what you look like. Having blue eyes isn't a social construct, that's the colour of your eyes.
ironic. yes it fucking is a social construct... they decided to group a bunch of features together and call that the nordic phenotype. its all arbitrary bullshit.
A French or Russian nationality is an artificial creation that is constantly changing and is just human power structures.
stop trying to sound intelligent, please, its extremely cringe. also i can definitely imagine an average pheno for a french person VS avg russian person. nobody asked if it constantly changing, nobody cares, youre a midwit.

• +1
incorrect
balts and south finns are the whitest. many scandis and even icelanders are surprisingly swarthy in hair and skin color
another social construct. Notice how the idea of 'whiteness' keeps changing? It used to only apply to Anglos and Dutch people, now most people include obviously brown types. Now you are saying eastern europeans are the whitest even though they were considered gook mongrels by our grandparents.

The idea of Nordic hasn't changed. Long skull, fair skin, light eyes and hair, high nasal bridge etc. It's obvious what a nordic person is but being white doesn't seem to be quite the same kind of thing. It's a social construct and changes based on shifts in socio political conditions.

as if you have one...

no shit sherlock, thanks for telling me
and im trying to tell u theres a difference between what the avg finnish person looks like compared to swedish

ironic. yes it fucking is a social construct... they decided to group a bunch of features together and call that the nordic phenotype. its all arbitrary bullshit.

stop trying to sound intelligent, please, its extremely cringe. also i can definitely imagine an average pheno for a french person VS avg russian person. nobody asked if it constantly changing, nobody cares, youre a midwit.
Welp. Looks like you've decided to go with insults instead of any actual tangible argument. Good bye.

another social construct. Notice how the idea of 'whiteness' keeps changing? It used to only apply to Anglos and Dutch people, now most people include obviously brown types.
incredible low iq and bluepilled response
just because the borders of whiteness change doesnt mean you cant clearly see the extreme end of whiteness. it has always been at least about coloring, which balts have the whitest of. if you try to take a more intelligent approach to it balts have the whitest genetics. they also have the highest rates of light eyes and blonde hair.
Now you are saying eastern europeans are the whitest even though they were considered gook mongrels by our grandparents.
nobody considered them gook mongrels, you utter autistic abomination. some old american fart said russians are swarthy and thats where it ends. but clearly northwest russians arent swarthy, not to mention how white balts are.
The idea of Nordic hasn't changed. Long skull, fair skin, light eyes and hair, high nasal bridge etc. It's obvious what a nordic person is but being white doesn't seem to be quite the same kind of thing. It's a social construct and changes based on shifts in socio political conditions.
oh but it has. if we go by your logic the idea of nordics has changed, they used to be considered swarthy. not to mention that the fact that most swedes dont look like your proposed nordic pheno (social construct) proves its a bullshit construct. if not nordic then, what are all these dark haired/eyed swedes? med? yeah right
nordic and white are equally arbitrary

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Deleted member 16369
Welp. Looks like you've decided to go with insults instead of any actual tangible argument. Good bye.
thats because insults are based. and i did make arguments. looks like youve realized youre coming off as cringy and without a sound argument. go ahead, stop replying. its clear youre completely in the wrong here

Anstrum is nordic not baltic. Erik jon is what you'd call a baltic.
He is Baltic you do realise jsut being pale and blonde doesn’t make you Nordic many northern euros who aren’t Nordic are pale with light hair inuring @Anstrum95 even Slavs have the same traits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Deleted member 13787
incredible low iq and bluepilled response
just because the borders of whiteness change doesnt mean you cant clearly see the extreme end of whiteness. it has always been at least about coloring, which balts have the whitest of. if you try to take a more intelligent approach to it balts have the whitest genetics. they also have the highest rates of light eyes and blonde hair.

nobody considered them gook mongrels, you utter autistic abomination. some old american fart said russians are swarthy and thats where it ends. but clearly northwest russians arent tawny, not to mention how white balts are.

oh but it has. if we go by your logic the idea of nordics has changed, they used to be considered swarthy. not to mention that the fact that most swedes dont look like your proposed nordic pheno (social construct) proves its a bullshit construct. if not nordic then, what are all these dark haired/eyed swedes? med? yeah right
nordic and white are equally arbitrary
IM WHITE!!!!! JUST IGNORE THE FACT I WAS NOT ONLY CONSIDERED NON WHITE BUT NOT EVEN HUMAN BEFORE!
0d3
JUST BECAUSE THE DEFINITION KEEPS CHANGING RADICALLY OVER THE SPAN OF A SINGLE GENERATION DOESN'T MEAN IT'S A BULLSHIT IDEA

I don't even care nor need to cope with this race stuff. I'm not some ugly incel, I look fantastic. Brilliant zygos. No one has better zygos than me.
Animated GIF

Oh and I remember you reacting to the thread. You know full well how nice my zygos are. They're like Drago, they're a little too big. haha

You call me blue pilled yet you cope with race while I'm just sitting back and feeling good. feel good man.

finns and estonians are n1c chinks

IM WHITE!!!!! JUST IGNORE THE FACT I WAS NOT ONLY CONSIDERED NON WHITE BUT NOT EVEN HUMAN BEFORE!
View attachment 1868548
JUST BECAUSE THE DEFINITION KEEPS CHANGING RADICALLY OVER THE SPAN OF A SINGLE GENERATION DOESN'T MEAN IT'S A BULLSHIT IDEA

I don't even care nor need to cope with this race stuff. I'm not some ugly incel, I look fantastic. Brilliant zygos. No one has better zygos than me.
Animated GIF

Oh and I remember you reacting to the thread. You know full well how nice my zygos are. They're like Drago, they're a little too big. haha

You call me blue pilled yet you cope with race while I'm just sitting back and feeling good. feel good man.
when did i say im white or talk about myself? or did you make that up just so you can talk about yourself?
i dont cope with race, im simply stating pure FAXXX about whose whiter than anyone else. also whiteness is a great idea as one of the 3 corners of a three way racial, cultural and geographical mapping of the races. When ppl were making up mongoloid, negroid and caucasoid they did it because it made sense to construct races in this way. you need to get it through your skull that muh nordic is also a social construct.

• +1
Reactions: Bipedal Dog
when did i say im white or talk about myself? or did you make that up just so you can talk about yourself?
i dont cope with race, im simply stating pure FAXXX about whose whiter than anyone else. also whiteness is a great idea as one of the 3 corners of a three way racial, cultural and geographical mapping of the races. When ppl were making up mongoloid, negroid and caucasoid they did it because it made sense to construct races in this way. you need to get it through your skull that muh nordic is also a social construct.
I love talking about myself. You remember it don't you? Such large bones. People say I look like Arvid, those are not my words but I hear many people say it. It's true, it's really true.
Confused Donald Trump GIF

@StrangerDanger 8pslcel narcy arc has begun. I'm gonna destroy racist cope with muh khoisan zygos.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I love talking about myself. You remember it don't you? Such large bones. People say I look like Arvid, those are not my words but I hear many people say it. It's true, it's really true.
Confused Donald Trump GIF

@StrangerDanger 8pslcel narcy arc has begun. I'm gonna destroy racist cope with muh khoisan zygos.
whiteness existing isnt racist. do you feel threatened by it?

When ppl were making up mongoloid, negroid and caucasoid they did it because it made sense to construct races in this way
Which is why NW europe is the whitest as its the most isolated from foreign influence while south and eastern europe has interfered with other populations due to its proximity

whiteness existing isnt racist. do you feel threatened by it?
Why would I feel threatened? I'm not ugly. You feel threatened by my 2180 cc cranial capacity.

My life is going to be good no matter what. I'm born into a nice life and I'll die comfy.

Which is why NW europe is the whitest as its the most isolated from foreign influence while south and eastern europe has interfered with other populations due to its proximity
cope, NW europe has less indo european + WHG dna, theyre more ANF which makes them closer to middle easterners. thats why they have lower rates of blondeness and light eyes.

Me watching this @cloUder @8PSLcel debate
200w

Why would I feel threatened? I'm not ugly. You feel threatened by my 2180 cc cranial capacity.

My life is going to be good no matter what. I'm born into a nice life and I'll die comfy.
and you will die having lost this debate

Damn this popped off

@cloUder
@8PSLcel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 13787
Anstrum looks 25% asian.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Earth Dollar
iirc Scottish and Irish people have the lightest skins in the world..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931, Bipedal Dog and StrangerDanger
and you will die having lost this debate
wrong

I will die having a better face. You know it. You are seething like the bluepilled cuck you are. Mogged. It's true, it really is.

Damn this popped off

@cloUder
@8PSLcel
Popped off like your mom when I was in her room last night.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Bipedal Dog
wrong

I will die having a better face. You know it. You are seething like the bluepilled cuck you are. Mogged. It's true, it really is.

Popped off like your mom when I was in her room last night.
shut tf up autistic retarded nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 13787
wrong

hey, im not the one who made a separate thread to vent on something i didnt like in the debate

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
cope, NW europe has less indo european + WHG dna, theyre more ANF which makes them closer to middle easterners. thats why they have lower rates of blondeness and light eyes.
ANF is pretty much European, they the ones who brought the white pigmentation to europe and they have more caucasian and adequte skull characteristics. Compare to the ANE admixture which northeastern euros have, much more foreign and mon caucasoid morphologywise despite being lighter pigmented, somewhat slightly more primitive and native americanlike in their features. Someone like Haaland will have little ANF input and high WHG and ANE, and sure he might be lighter than lets say the basque but in the end the basque is less mongoloid influenced and looks more like a regular caucasoid

shut tf up autistic retarded nigger
Thank you anon

hey, im not the one who made a separate thread to vent on something i didnt like in the debate
debate.org.

Jfl, you never debated shit. Radical bluepiller. This nigga thinks flinging insults and making baseless assertions is an argument.

ANF is pretty much European, they the ones who brought the white pigmentation to europe and they have more caucasian and adequte skull characteristics. Compare to the ANE admixture which northeastern euros have, much more foreign and mon caucasoid morphologywise despite being lighter pigmented, somewhat slightly more primitive and native americanlike in their features. Someone like Haaland will have little ANF input and high WHG and ANE, and sure he might be lighter than lets say but in the ens the basque but the basque is less mongoloid influenced and looks more like a regular caucasoid
Grab em right by the pussy.

That's all I know.

Mongoloid, Caucasoid. Who cares? It's meeksoid or death

• JFL
ANF is pretty much European, they the ones who brought the white pigmentation to europe and they have more caucasian and adequte skull characteristics. Compare to the ANE admixture which northeastern euros have, much more foreign and mon caucasoid morphologywise despite being lighter pigmented, somewhat slightly more primitive and native americanlike in their features. Someone like Haaland will have little ANF input and high WHG and ANE, and sure he might be lighter than lets say the basque but in the end the basque is less mongoloid influenced and looks more like a regular caucasoid
and yet haaland will forever remain whiter than swarthy 90% ANF south italians

• JFL
A lot of western mainland euros don't look fully white to me

Even taking their olive skin out of the question, there's just something about their features that make them look less white than Anglos

View attachment 1868484
Here’s what I mean bro. They all have, even The whitest Scandinavians, they all have something off about them

Jfl, you never debated shit. Radical bluepiller. This nigga thinks flinging insults and making baseless assertions is an argument.
insults comprised like 10% of my comments, you seem to be ignoring the parts where i was pointing out your retardation...