English r by far the whitest people

insults comprised like 10% of my comments, you seem to be ignoring the parts where i was pointing out your retardation...
sure buddy. Those count as 'arguments'. You should make a thread how characters that are based off Anderson Bjorn are actually somehow based of ching chong changs. Otherwise known as anime.

You're a legit idiot and I'm mocking your subhumanity.

sure buddy. Those count as 'arguments'. You should make a thread how characters that are based off Anderson Bjorn are actually somehow based of ching chong changs. Otherwise known as anime.

You're a legit idiot and I'm mocking your subhumanity.
tf are you talking about?
i never said male anime characters are based off of mongoloids.

haaland is 100% caucasoid and whiter
guardiola looks horn african mixxed
Borderline gook

• +1
Reactions: Bipedal Dog and StrangerDanger
tf are you talking about?
i never said male anime characters are based off of mongoloids.
Make the thread nigga. I wanna see you spew your retardation. I'm getting HORNY

@StrangerDanger oh yeah.

• JFL
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather and StrangerDanger
Bullshit every food is running to tan shacks to bronze their skin.

Scandanvians are the whitest. But if we're talking countries, Icelandic people are by far the whitest
nvm 😂 by English I don’t mean Romani/mixed race I mean actual english

Haaland is gookety gook

im not you, i dont make threads to vent when i lose debates
epic debate bruh. Such a subhuman. What do you do after you 'win' a 'debate'? You know what I do, live the good life, upper middle class and handsome.

not one gook feature can be seen on this man's face
the signature epicanthic fold isnt even slightly present.
Eye area,facial flatness, fat wide nose. fat lips.short wide skull.

Even biggest sfcel varg talked about this.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
epic debate bruh. Such a subhuman. What do you do after you 'win' a 'debate'? You know what I do, live the good life, upper middle class and handsome.
i got dopamine from humiliating you in this debate. thank you very much, now i feel intellectually superior and my ego is higher.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
i got dopamine from humiliating you in this debate. thank you very much, now i feel intellectually superior and my ego is higher.
But you're ugly so it doesn't matter and you never proved anything. lol at you. I'm gonna be the adult and finish this conversation, you mentally hadicapped child.

Eye area,
full white. gooks have bigger orbitals and an epicanthic fold, haaland has the exact opposite. anthropology 101 hello?
facial flatness
his side profile is more forward grown than any gook could hope to have
fat wide nose
his nose has a high bridge and isnt "fat", its slightly more bulbous because of WHG ancestry (white ppl only)
short wide skull
its not short, just wide. and its wide because of WHG ancestry again, which is pure european

• Ugh..
Reactions: vaseqmoherad
But you're ugly so it doesn't matter and you never proved anything. lol at you. I'm gonna be the adult and finish this conversation, you mentally hadicapped child.
thanks for giving me the final word. fuark the dopamine from winning this debate. this has been a net positive for me. thank you very much for handing this win out to me

You are pure bread nordic
Stop this is gaslighting

Couple days ago someone on Reddit said I didn’t have epicanthic folds and looked Swedish and I literally short circuited and passed out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather and StrangerDanger
Stop this is gaslighting

Couple days ago someone on Reddit said I didn’t have epicanthic folds and looked Swedish and I literally short circuited and passed out
Swedes are pure bread homeland of nordids, if they referenced you as a Finn it would be different though

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Swedes are pure bread homeland of nordids, if they referenced you as a Finn it would be different though
It doesn’t even make sense anymore I can’t make sense of anything all I know is this is my twin

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggie, Blkpill Godfather, GetShrekt and 1 other person
full white. gooks have bigger orbitals and an epicanthic fold, haaland has the exact opposite. anthropology 101 hello?

his side profile is more forward grown than any gook could hope to have

his nose has a high bridge and isnt "fat", its slightly more bulbous because of WHG ancestry (white ppl only)

its not short, just wide. and its wide because of WHG ancestry again, which is pure european
Pointless to argue at this point.

2022 09 14 22 24 06 Window

Scandinavian, germanic, and even slavs out white anglos.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bipedal Dog and Erik-Jón
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bipedal Dog
Right on first two, but Slavic’s aren’t white
Slavs r technically hapas cause of mongol genes, but tgey have white skin, blue eyes, and blonde hair, so they r white passing.

• Hmm...
Slavs r technically hapas cause of mongol genes, but tgey have white skin, blue eyes, and blonde hair, so they r white passing.
Slavics are ethnic by Hitler and stormfront standerds

Scandinavian, germanic, and even slavs out white anglos.
slavs have 0 aryan traits beside skin colour (they don’t even have that sometimes). that’s like saying albinoes are whiter than english 😅
Right on first two, but Slavic’s aren’t white
Im Sorry but why are u always orange or red, not actually white 😅

• Hmm...
ADC9D073 808F 494D 83DD 2CB4145CD805

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie, GetShrekt, vaseqmoherad and 1 other person
british
england
irish
europeans
italians
germans

in that order for white skin with pink undertone

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bipedal Dog
british
england
irish
europeans
italians
germans

in that order for white skin with pink undertone
more like

english
british
irish
european
east european

ethnic groups

Anyone who is pressed by this thread, I challenge u to name 1 white invention that wasn’t made by an Englishman… German Jews don’t count 🤪🫣🤭

Anyone who is pressed by this thread, I challenge u to name 1 white invention that wasn’t made by an Englishman… German Jews don’t count 🤪🫣🤭
@Erik-Jón @SubSigma @Chasseur @CEO of Sex

• Hmm...
slavs have 0 aryan traits beside skin colour (they don’t even have that sometimes). that’s like saying albinoes are whiter than english 😅

Im Sorry but why are u always orange or red, not actually white 😅
Are you retarded

damn benjamin was the original race baitor