English teacher lowk want the foids in my class

Manueh

Manueh

Iron
Joined
Feb 5, 2026
Posts
50
Reputation
26
Every time a new girl comes into the classroom that manlet tries to get her to like him, joking with her and treating the girls in general better than us, sometimes I wonder if he really thinks the girls will let him hit when they are older 🤣
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and maximuslaid
why are you bumping this bro
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maximuslaid, Resonant and Idontknowlol
Bcs I did
Im asking you why, why did you have the feeling of wanting to bump the thread? Can you not think for yourself
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Im asking you why, why did you have the feeling of wanting to bump the thread? Can you not think for yourself
Because I fucking wanted to bro are you stupid?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Because I fucking wanted to bro are you stupid?
Why did you want to, stop projecting and just answer, what gave you the urge to bump.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Every time a new girl comes into the classroom that manlet tries to get her to like him, joking with her and treating the girls in general better than us, sometimes I wonder if he really thinks the girls will let him hit when they are older 🤣
Some teachers r weird undercover pedo
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant

Similar threads

CurrentYanti
Replies
3
Views
45
kaistillover
K
swaggyp1
Replies
3
Views
38
BadLuck7892
BadLuck7892
Manueh
Replies
15
Views
57
Manueh
Manueh
notsofreakyshawel
Replies
4
Views
53
notsofreakyshawel
notsofreakyshawel
Euron
Replies
9
Views
76
jkxdy
jkxdy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top